Trump Trump Needs A Plumber

instead of Nixon being investigated for Watergate,
To mamooth: Media was pissed because Nixon sent in the Plumbers. President Nixon never would have been hounded out of office had he used the FBI because the Washington Post could not get Nixon without getting the FBI. The best part is: Today’s media is screwed no matter how they spin Obamagate.
McGovern be investigated.
To mamooth: You got that right. Vietnam proved that every Democrat should be investigated as a matter of national security.
Amazing how the wicked continue to lift up the name of McGovern as if he were some paragon of virtue. Then again, the wicked always have praised the wicked.

In hell, they will all be cursing each other, blaming each other for being there. That's when reality sets in. Hell is truth seen too late.

McGovern was Hillary Clinton's mentor and she has followed in his footsteps to her own demise, Ms. Blessed be. Birds of a feather flocking together.....again.

A former high level Druid witch who sat on the council of 13 and became a born again Christian spilled the beans on McGovern's quest for power. It included human sacrifice. He was present when George McGovern of his own free will committed a human sacrifice at a high level Witchcraft ceremony. George was running for President. It didn't help him win anymore than it helped Hillary Clinton win. God decides elections. Not Lucifer and his workers.

Will wonders never cease? The practice continues today. It's called Witchcraft and some who seek political power are still depending on it to get what they want to this very day.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8:36

Too bad you can't ask George what that means for him now.
To Book of Jeremiah: Right on.

903ec940900754eff9622e45d98027e5780a783f73fd98f3df6cf122e4fc0e84.png
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...a783f73fd98f3df6cf122e4fc0e84.png?w=600&h=438

McGovern was Hillary Clinton's mentor and she has followed in his footsteps to her own demise, Ms. Blessed be. Birds of a feather flocking together.....again.

A former high level Druid witch who sat on the council of 13 and became a born again Christian spilled the beans on McGovern's quest for power. It included human sacrifice. He was present when George McGovern of his own free will committed a human sacrifice at a high level Witchcraft ceremony. George was running for President. It didn't help him win anymore than it helped Hillary Clinton win. God decides elections. Not Lucifer and his workers.

Will wonders never cease? The practice continues today. It's called Witchcraft and some who seek political power are still depending on it to get what they want to this very day.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8:36

Too bad you can't ask George what that means for him now.
To Book of Jeremiah: Right on.

903ec940900754eff9622e45d98027e5780a783f73fd98f3df6cf122e4fc0e84.png
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...a783f73fd98f3df6cf122e4fc0e84.png?w=600&h=438
That's another plan destined to fail. They just don't learn! Do they!

The court of public opinion is not convincing anyone who looks for a reasonable amount of evidence before passing judgment.
To OldLady: Get real.

Obama & Company are not street punks who knocked over a liquor store. They are well-educated criminals smart enough not to leave their fingerprints on hidden microphones. They know how to avoid criminal charges. The court of public opinion is the only court private sector Americans have.

In the final analysis, every Democrat is in the Party of Liars. Planning every step of a crime must be guilt-free before it is accepted. Every plan is based on avoiding criminal charges should something go wrong à la Watergate.

In addition to committing foolproof crimes, Democrat liars are experts at lying to congressional committees. Note that Democrats sit on every congressional committee. Democrats chair those committees when they have a majority in the House or Senate. In plain English: Truth is a bitch when liars put the questions to liars. Truth is a whore in the hands of the media.

Before you make a fool of yourself —— AGAIN —— check out the Democrats who sat on the committees that investigated Fast and Furious (Eric Holder lied under oath), the committee that investigated the IRS scandals where nobody was fired, and of course Democrats on the committees that investigated Benghazi.
Show me ANYTHING that shows this is any more than an old bag of wind venting his spleen. What you and the rest here are providing as "proof" is not proof. It is simply more Democrat bashing. Doesn't prove a thing.
Lemocrat, Ms. Poppins. Lemocrat.

In all reality, "Lemocrat" or "Lemmicrat" is every bit as bad as "Herr Drumpfenfuhrer" and "Cheetolini" and "Republitards".

That kind of divisiveness doesn't accomplish anything positive.

OBAMAGATE UPDATE

I wonder exactly what the media is covering up for this guy?

Forget about all the endless parsing of claims and lawyerly denials from the Jim Clappers. The bottom line is that John Brennan and his band of anti-Trump saboteurs sought to investigate the Trump campaign. That is the story. The Chuck Todds want people to miss the forest for the trees. That’s why Todd didn’t press Clapper on his as-far-as-I-know style denial. A serious questioner would have asked Jim Clapper to respond directly to the BBC paragraphs quoted above.​

Irrespective of John Brennan’s high-profile jobs he has been operating in the shadows for decades. Nobody seems to know where his orders originate, or if he operates on his own authority. A look at his positions in government tells me that Brennan is closer to the United Nations than he ever was to this country’s best interests. If my analysis is correct it would explain why the FBI is taking the heat and not the CIA. Remember that American Communists hated the FBI since the J. Edgar Hoover days, while they view the CIA with favor when it is working for the United Nations.

NOTE: The current CIA Director was “. . . a daily intelligence briefer for President Clinton.”

Hussein nominated John Brennan for CIA director in addition to Kerry & Hagel. I guess he couldn’t find anyone with a military uniform hanging in the closet after General Petraeus fell apart; so he settled for a Beltway insider.

Brennan was with the CIA for 25 years. Part of that time was spent as a daily intelligence briefer for President Clinton. He was station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when the Khobar Towers was bombed killing 19 U.S. servicemen in 1996. Brennan was deputy executive director of the CIA in March 2001. My quick research did not tell me if Brennan was still on the job up to and beyond 9-11-2001.

My point. If you remember the phoney-baloney 9-11 Commission you know that the entire intelligence community took the fall for 9-11-2001. I’m not saying Brennan should be blamed for 9-11, or for any of the earlier disasters, but it does seems to me that a whole lot of bad shitz happens right under his nose. Sadly, life in Cuckooland being what it is —— nothing is more natural for Hussein than to move one of the boys in the fürhrerbunker up the ladder.

It is not only me. Brennan’s reputation and résumé are sketchy at best. Glenn Greenwald hits the highlights in this article.

John Brennan's extremism and dishonesty rewarded with CIA Director nomination
Obama's top terrorism adviser goes from unconfirmable in 2008 to uncontroversial in 2013, reflecting the Obama legacy
Glenn Greenwald
Monday 7 January 2013 09.55 EST

John Brennan's extremism and dishonesty rewarded with CIA Director nomination | Glenn Greenwald

XXXXX

Put this one in the NO KIDDING file:

CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.

XXXXX

“So if back in 1980, John Brennan was allowed to say, ‘I voted for the Communist Party with Gus Hall’. . .​

CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate
BY: Natalie Johnson
September 21, 2016 4:58 pm

CIA Director Once Voted for Communist Presidential Candidate

The Wall Nobody Talks About

Add the hacking saga to John Brennan’s résumé:

Trump slams outgoing CIA director Brennan after criticism over Russia threat
Published January 16, 2017

Trump slams outgoing CIA director Brennan after criticism over Russia threat

Finally, James Clapper must have been in a helluva fix. He had to choose between the FBI and the CIA and hope for the best.

A serious questioner would have also asked: Why are you here and not John Brennan? Why are you here and not Loretta Lynch?​

All Roads Lead Back to Brennan
George Neumayr
March 6, 2017, 4:27 pm

All Roads Lead Back to Brennan

Another Commie turd is clogging up the plumbing:

It was a case of incredibly bad timing on the part of CBS News. On the same day we learned that there had been a massive leak of classified information engineered through President Obama’s CIA, the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley featured one of Obama’s former CIA directors arguing that Trump was being irrational by criticizing the intelligence community.

Obama’s former CIA director, Leon Panetta, wondered about the “trust of the American people in the credibility” of Trump, when his own credibility was in question.​

Obama’s CIA Embarrassed by Another Mole
By Cliff Kincaid
March 9, 2017

Obama’s CIA Embarrassed by Another Mole
CIA Director John Brennan voted for the Communist Party candidate in the 1976 presidential election.
Brennan and Panetta are two of a kind:

Panetta keynoted pro-Soviet group's conference
Nominee for DoD chief gave address during height of Cold War
Published: 6/18/2011 at 12:40 AM
By Aaron Klein

Panetta keynoted pro-Soviet group’s conference

XXXXX

Who Checked Out Leon Panetta?
Wednesday, 15 June 2011
Cliff Kincaid

Who Checked Out Leon Panetta?

Forum List