Trump needed to find 11,000 votes....Looks like they found 12,400

I'm upset about the 2022 election? Far from it. Biden will still get his judges and the GOP will more than likely shut down the government/fight about the debt ceiling etc.... providing the perfect political foil going forward. Biden and the democrats with some level headed republicans in the Senate did some governing--passing major legislation. The outcome in the House stops the Biden legislative agenda but most of the major stuff he wanted to pass has been passed already. Too late for you. Too bad, so sad.

The pathetic GOP showing in the 2022 midterms makes me quite happy. Not only because I'm a liberal and the democrats are the only game in town right now but because it means the nation rejected the election deniers in competitive races and soundly rejected those closest to Trump. A good sign for America.

:th_spinspin:

Pure lie.

LOL... Meanwhile back in reality, the Democrats flipped 2 state houses. I guess you haven't been paying attention to what happened in Arizona?

Meanwhile, God is at work:

"There is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed...."--Luke 12:2

God wanted Trump to lose. She hates him.

I talked to God. She hates you too.

1. God is not a woman

2. The fact that you would cite God as such proves you did no such thing

3. So you're a liar

4. Are you miserable because you're lonely, or lonely because you're miserable?

Sure she is.

You cited god first.... (p.s.: she still hates you).

False.

You're the human piñata; I'm the one with the stick.

No, you're clearly a miserable hag. I'm sorry for it actually.

You don't talk to God and He is not female. You just think by saying so you can get to me. Which is pathetic...and seems miserable. Why are you miserable? Are you alone?

Sure she is.

You cited god first.... (p.s.: she still hates you).

False.

You're the human piñata; I'm the one with the stick.

Since I asked you a personal question, I will answer. I'm blessedly not alone and far, far from miserable. But if anything DOES make me unhappy, it's the insane influence of Leftists in society, especially caustic brainwashed Leftists who endlessly shill for the worst ideas in the history of humanity.

That's why I speak against those ideas. You shill them constantly.

Since I asked you a personal question, I will answer. I'm blessedly not alone and far, far from miserable. But if anything DOES make me unhappy, it's the insane influence of Leftists in society, especially caustic brainwashed Leftists who endlessly shill for the worst ideas in the history of humanity.

That's why I speak against those ideas. You shill them constantly.
Yeah, that is why you supposedly have a day job but spend all night on a message board...because you have someone in your life.

Lie to us some more.

PS: God spoke: she still hates you.

Yep; you're pretty sorry.

Sure I do.

Sure she is. And she still hates you . I just spoke with her. She hates you more now than she did 5 minutes ago. I bet you get that a lot.

I'm sorry when anyone is miserable. I'm sorry you don't seem to have that capacity, and instead are taking what you think are hurtful barbs at me, via God. It has zero effect on me. I've read far worse, and don't care. You're just heaping coals on your own head.

Yeah, that is why you supposedly have a day job but spend all night on a message board...because you have someone in your life.

Lie to us some more.

PS: God spoke: she still hates you.

No, because I have a ripping case of mid-life insomnia. Same thing happened to me when I was 14. Hormones are fun.

I'm sorry when anyone is miserable.

obiwonirony.jpg

Even if these people did vote in their previous county, is that enough reason to disenfranchise them? I moved in early Oct from one county to the next. By the time I had the proof of where I now lived it was too late to change my registration thus I voted at my previous voting site.

How is this fraud? Why should such a vote not count?
Rules should be rules, just like laws should be followed if they are good sound policies and laws.. People are smart enough to do exactly what you did in order to keep the books straight, otherwise it's just like they are smart enough to get a driver's license or ID in which you knuckleheads try and say that they can't. Now quit whining.

Impoverished red states were formerly blue states in many cases.
Otherwise they end up with too much blue overwhelmingly getting mixed in with the red, and that turns them instantly into radical activist led impoverished state's full of dependency..Yes sir I agree....

Now it's a full on run for the hill's to secure the higher grounds as these state's succumb to blue state led idiocy/madness in the 1st degree.

How did these Georgia citizens vote, absentee or in person? The article did not mention it.

So these republican voters who moved out of county, drove back to that county and voted in person in the voter's old county?

You know they are not the black voter, or any poorer voter....cuz they tend to stay in the county where they were ...if they move at all....
without any means, they are not in general county jumpers.

That just means Warnock would win even bigger if you took their vote away....and Trump lost even bigger in 2020.....if you had taken their vote away...

So, first tell us, how did those people who moved out of county vote, they drove back to their previous county and voted in person or was it via absentee ballot?

If absentee, did they request their ballot before they moved and it was sent to them at that address, or did they request an absentee ballot for their old county ...from their new county address?

If absentee, did they mail or drop off their ballot before the 30 days of being gone was in effect?

And how well do citizens know of this 30 day cut off? Has it been spoken about so voters are reminded or made aware?

Would you throw out the vote Of 5 million Georgia citizens because of the 25,000 people who voted in the wrong county?

A new election would not be an option. You don't disenfranchise 5 million for the 25k, and this is a position that the voter in any county, state wide, can vote on.

This is all just thoughtless bullshit, MEANT to convince you, that you were cheated, and you are not a loser.....when you are losers....and losers without a brain cell of deductive reasoning.

How did these Georgia citizens vote, absentee or in person? The article did not mention it.

So these republican voters who moved out of county, drove back to that county and voted in person in the voter's old county?

You know they are not the black voter, or any poorer voter....cuz they tend to stay in the county where they were ...if they move at all....
without any means, they are not in general county jumpers.

That just means Warnock would win even bigger if you took their vote away....and Trump lost even bigger in 2020.....if you had taken their vote away...

So, first tell us, how did those people who moved out of county vote, they drove back to their previous county and voted in person or was it via absentee ballot?

If absentee, did they request their ballot before they moved and it was sent to them at that address, or did they request an absentee ballot for their old county ...from their new county address?

If absentee, did they mail or drop off their ballot before the 30 days of being gone was in effect?

And how well do citizens know of this 30 day cut off? Has it been spoken about so voters are reminded or made aware?

Would you throw out the vote Of 5 million Georgia citizens because of the 25,000 people who voted in the wrong county?

A new election would not be an option. You don't disenfranchise 5 million for the 25k, and this is a position that the voter in any county, state wide, can vote on.

This is all just thoughtless bullshit, MEANT to convince you, that you were cheated, and you are not a loser.....when you are losers....and losers without a brain cell of deductive reasoning.
Talk about illogical and ridiculous grab anything fallacies... Get help fast. As long as everyone was dotting their I's and crossing their T's properly, then their lawful vote was cast. The only thing to look for is people somehow voting twice, other's voting for them without their knowledge, dead people voting, gerrymandering districts, and blatant disregard for just about every rule in hopes to break them when it comes to voting in election's.

Making mistakes honestly is not breaking the rule's intentionally. The nation is smart enough to figure it out from there.

Talk about illogical and ridiculous grab anything fallacies... Get help fast. As long as everyone was dotting their I's and crossing their T's properly, then their lawful vote was cast. The only thing to look for is people somehow voting twice, other's voting for them without their knowledge, dead people voting, gerrymandering districts, and blatant disregard for just about every rule in hopes to break them when it comes to voting in election's.

Making mistakes honestly is not breaking the rule's intentionally. The nation is smart enough to figure it out from there.
People in the same state voting twice is caught in all cases by the checks and balances in the election system....

If it happened more than 10 times throughout the state, law enforcement would be involved!

Yet you are trying to push the idea that 10,780 people illegally voted in their spot that would have given Trump the win? And no one knows about it? Those 10780 people disenfranchised cuz someone stole their vote didn't make the news?

Your deductive reasoning is on the brink!

People in the same state voting twice is caught in all cases by the checks and balances in the election system....

If it happened more than 10 times throughout the state, law enforcement would be involved!

Yet you are trying to push the idea that 10,780 people illegally voted in their spot that would have given Trump the win? And no one knows about it? Those 10780 people disenfranchised cuz someone stole their vote didn't make the news?

Your deductive reasoning is on the brink!
I'm not trying to push anything... Just looking at the conversation and using common sense to suggest that yes irregularities could be involved or not, so let the best reasoning and evidence win in such a case.

Rules should be rules, just like laws should be followed if they are good sound policies and laws.. People are smart enough to do exactly what you did in order to keep the books straight,

And all those people in the OP might have done so, they provided no information to the contrary.

Forum List

Back