Trump needed to find 11,000 votes....Looks like they found 12,400

Problems that could flip the previous outcomes in 2020 and recently, 2022.

Yet data collected by Davis from the November 2020 general election indicates that at least 35 percent of the approximately 35,000 people who moved from one Georgia county to another county in the state and voted in their prior county had, in fact, moved permanently. In fact, the number of potentially illegal votes from November 2020 — 12,400 — exceeded Joe Biden’s margin of victory over Trump in Georgia.

With the same scenario repeating itself during the last two general elections in Georgia, a reoccurrence of out-of-county illegal voting in next week’s runoff election seems likely. And while the number of potentially illegal votes in the November 2022 general election hovered around 25,000, as many as 168,000 Georgians moved to a new county and failed to re-register to vote. An additional 270,000-plus reported moves to another state yet remained registered to vote in Georgia, with more than 4,200 individuals voting in Georgia in the 2022 general election. These figures allow for the possibility that 100,000 or more illegal votes could be cast during the runoff election.

They’re voting for president. The county is irrelevant. It’s a state wide election.

Yet data collected by Davis from the November 2020 general election indicates that at least 35 percent of the approximately 35,000 people who moved from one Georgia county to another county in the state and voted in their prior county had, in fact, moved permanently. In fact, the number of potentially illegal votes from November 2020 — 12,400 — exceeded Joe Biden’s margin of victory over Trump in Georgia.

With the same scenario repeating itself during the last two general elections in Georgia, a reoccurrence of out-of-county illegal voting in next week’s runoff election seems likely. And while the number of potentially illegal votes in the November 2022 general election hovered around 25,000, as many as 168,000 Georgians moved to a new county and failed to re-register to vote. An additional 270,000-plus reported moves to another state yet remained registered to vote in Georgia, with more than 4,200 individuals voting in Georgia in the 2022 general election. These figures allow for the possibility that 100,000 or more illegal votes could be cast during the runoff election.

Even if these people did vote in their previous county, is that enough reason to disenfranchise them? I moved in early Oct from one county to the next. By the time I had the proof of where I now lived it was too late to change my registration thus I voted at my previous voting site.

How is this fraud? Why should such a vote not count?

Or How a Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Voting Booth {Forum} -
Without Zero Mostel as Pseudolus or Phil Silvers as Marcus Lycus.
One way on earth to test the funnybones of most any definable
Democrat leftist.Who have no problemo refusing to debate their
Oppostion.But just dare question Election Results.
Somethings wrong about that scenario.Why is the average garden
variety Democrat so bugged about Election Integrity.
The same way they are bugged about Donald Trump.Who proudly
stands his ground and debates almost anyone.
Nothing to fear but sanity itself.Then left's best friend.The use
of Insanity.Where The most popular new word the last year is :
GasLighting! as explained by Google.
Goo goo GaGa.Goo goo Gaga.

Even if these people did vote in their previous county, is that enough reason to disenfranchise them? I moved in early Oct from one county to the next. By the time I had the proof of where I now lived it was too late to change my registration thus I voted at my previous voting site.

How is this fraud? Why should such a vote not count?
Because Procedures Matter.Maybe nor in hellhole Big Urban
citys run by democrats for decades.It'd be like forgetting to renew
one's drivers license and then acting like No Biggy.
Or forgetting to show up to trial.Not Paying one's
Property taxes.A lot has changed since the days of Wild Wild
West ... Pally.
Some things like Bravery and Integrity ... not so much.
Things were much simpler in olden days.There were basically
Good Guys and Bad Guys.Like most all Westerns.

How stupid.

It's not unethical for someone to vote in their new Georgia county after moving from their old Georgia county. People shouldn't lose the right to vote because they recently moved. As long as they're only casting one vote, it's all good.

There's zero reason to believe that more Democrats do it than Republicans. This is becoming Republican SOP. Republicans exclusively "audit" blue areas, while ignoring the exact same thing happening in red areas. Then they lie big and pretend it's a blue area problem. Then they send law enforcement after people in blue areas, especially targeting minorities, to charge with the "crime". It's wildly dishonest and corrupt, fascist banana-republic stuff, therefore most Republicans back the tactic. TheParty commands, the party hacks obey.

Anways, good thinking, Republicans. Make up your excuses for losing big ahead of time. That's being prepared for the inevitable, and it makes you look slightly less corrupt, desperate and delusional. Slightly. No, it couldn't possible be that normal Americans classify your candidates and positions as dogcrap. You must have been cheated. Keep telling yourself that. That will make it easier for Democrats to win in the future.

Also, good job at deflecting away from the actual vote fraud committed by your Georgia senate candidate. Just another example of how every Republican accusation is a confession.

Last edited:
Well, we'll see how the court rules. I'll just rub your nose in your latest crushing defeat...be ready.
What defeat.The republicans scored more of the popular vote
in this years Midterms.More House members.
Plus in 2020 { which Was Stolen } No Republican Incumbent Lost.
Just a couple Reps who had off year placements as filing in for
empty seats { retirements etc. }.
Plus Trump won 2,497 Counties to Biden's 477 counties.
In 2020.Plus 18 of 19 Bellwether Battleground Counties.

How stupid.

It's not unethical for someone to vote in their new Georgia county after moving from their old Georgia county. People shouldn't lose the right to vote because they recently moved. As long as they're only casting one vote, it's all good.

There's zero reason to believe that more Democrats do it than Republicans. This is becoming Republican SOP. Republicans exclusively "audit" blue areas, while ignoring the exact same thing happening in red areas. Then they lie big and pretend it's a blue area problem. Then they send law enforcement after people in blue areas, especially targetting minorities, to charge with the "crime". It's wildly dishonest and corrupt, fascist banana-republic stuff, therefore most Republicans back the tactic. TheParty commands, the party hacks obey.

Anways, good thinking, Republicans. Make up your excuses for losing big ahead of time. That's being prepared for the inevitable, and it makes you look slightly less corrupt, desperate and delusional. Slightly. No, it couldn't possible be that normal Americans classify your candidates and positions as dogcrap. You must have been cheated. Keep telling yourself that. That will make it easier for Democrats to win in the future.

Also, good job at deflecting away from the actual vote fraud committed by your Georgia senate candidate. Just another example of how every Republican accusation is a confession.
Depends on each state and even each county of some states.
Not all election registration and rules are the same.
The same as each state has differing state tax.And differing
Drivers License rules.Death Penalty and now Abortion rules.
Which begs the question why do dumb-ass Democrats who love
to play the Race and Suppression Card want to give Washington D.C.
2 senators.Puerto Rico stateside.Elimate the Filibuster.
These dregs of Political persuation can't even manage their
pathetic Sanctuary Cities.

What defeat.The republicans scored more of the popular vote
in this years Midterms.More House members.
Plus in 2020 { which Was Stolen } No Republican Incumbent Lost.
Just a couple Reps who had off year placements as filing in for
empty seats { retirements etc. }.
Plus Trump won 2,497 Counties to Biden's 477 counties.
In 2020.Plus 18 of 19 Bellwether Battleground Counties.
CC is mentally ill and Dumb as a Brick.
All ad hominems.

All ad hominems.
They say { the historians } that it goes back to how the
last couple decades,how Public Education has been on
a mission to distort and pervert what is taught.
No longer Readin',Ritin' and rithmetic but actually how
to undue the Nuclear family.Possibly use ones parents
as bait.All an experiment to " Transform " the United States
into something unrecognizable.What the Goldfinger Oligarchs who
run the New World Order now admit to.That " you'll Own
nothing,Have Nothing and be Happy. " While they sit on their
thrones and command the Earth.
Bribing and promising with all their uneartlhy riches.
Talk about a New Roman Empire.Kinda explains how easy
it was to force out a Good Pope { Benedict } into early retirement
{ Pope's DON'T Retire } and replace with this Candyass Woke
Pope { Francis } The only jesuit pope ever.

All ad hominems.

images

Can someone help me out here?

I'm certain the election was illegally stolen from Trump in 2020, but this doesn't tell me how.

Let's say 12400 people did illegally vote in the wrong county. Does that mean ALL were Biden votes and had they voted in the correct county, ALL would have voted for Trump?

I'm just not seeing where this is relevant. Voting in the wrong county happens. Just so you only vote once. That doesn't equal fraud, as much as stupidity.

Forum List

Back