Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No I'm not saying putting other countries interest above ours. I'm just saying not putting ours above everyone else's because then you're setting yourself up for a fall a big one. Where interest align there is trade and cooperation. We should always be taking advantage of that.
Well, maybe I'm just looking at it differently. I understand the need for mutually benefical agreements, I'm speaking strictly in the sense of, all deals should, at the end of the day, be made with the interest of America as the focal point.

I dont see it like that. To me, the whole America first mantra is just about putting our own interests first, not putting us above anyone else, in the way you are thinking.
The America first agenda is confused at best. Detrimental at its worse. We can disagree about this, but from what I've seen from Republicans there's a whole lot of hatred and bigotry in their decisions. This isn't going to happen any differently.

Well, maybe I'm just looking at it differently. I understand the need for mutually benefical agreements, I'm speaking strictly in the sense of, all deals should, at the end of the day, be made with the interest of America as the focal point.
That is always a good policy business wise. Diplomacy is another matter entirely.

The America first agenda is confused at best. Detrimental at its worse. We can disagree about this, but from what I've seen from Republicans there's a whole lot of hatred and bigotry in their decisions. This isn't going to happen any differently.
Yes, I do disagree with you. From where I stand, I see the hate and rhetoric coming frkm.tbe left, with their continual lies and blanket statements of all this racism and homohobia from the right. Yeah, all those things exist, on both sides, but the left would have you believe that the entire republican party are all these racist evil homophobe people. That's just not true, but it doesn't stop these leftys, and these progressive radio hosts from blasting that across their stations all day.

Today, one caller actually called in and was telling the listeners that they need to arm themselves because he believes that if Trump told the right to start shooting democrats, they would do it. This is the nonsense that these progressive radio hosts spew on their shows that make these leftys actually believe that stuff. They make blanket statements about everyone on the right, and continually attack and twist things and lie and their listeners eat it up and believe it...and you can hear a lot of those same talking points here on usmb.

Yes, I do disagree with you. From where I stand, I see the hate and rhetoric coming frkm.tbe left, with their continual lies and blanket statements of all this racism and homohobia from the right. Yeah, all those things exist, on both sides, but the left would have you believe that the entire republican party are all these racist evil homophobe people. That's just not true, but it doesn't stop these leftys, and these progressive radio hosts from blasting that across their stations all day.

Today, one caller actually called in and was telling the listeners that they need to arm themselves because he believes that if Trump told the right to start shooting democrats, they would do it. This is the nonsense that these progressive radio hosts spew on their shows that make these leftys actually believe that stuff. They make blanket statements about everyone on the right, and continually attack and twist things and lie and their listeners eat it up and believe it...and you can hear a lot of those same talking points here on usmb.
The left is reacting to all the judgments and moral-based issues they're bringing up which caused discrimination. Nothing could be more hateful than discrimination.

The left is reacting to all the judgments and moral-based issues they're bringing up which caused discrimination. Nothing could be more hateful than discrimination.
Ok, here we go. What discrimination? Religious Freedom? We keep hearing the left talking about discrimination, but when someone says "religious freedom", the left just dismisses that and keeps on the discrimination mantra. Its like they don't even hear the reasoning the other side is saying, or they don't want to hear them. They just want to keep pushing their lie, and their media wants to keep pushing it to their audience.

Ok, here we go. What discrimination? Religious Freedom? We keep hearing the left talking about discrimination, but when someone says "religious freedom", the left just dismisses that and keeps on the discrimination mantra. Its like they don't even hear the reasoning the other side is saying, or they don't want to hear them. They just want to keep pushing their lie, and their media wants to keep pushing it to their audience.
Religious freedom allows you to practice your religion as you see fit, it does not allow you to dictate what others believe and you cannot discriminate against them because of what they believe or do not believe. It only applies to you. And it has absolutely no place in the workplace. That would destroy everyone's freedom.

Actually you have a point because even I have had enough of Trump now. He's just WAY too big of an asshole.
It's starting. ^^^^^^^^^

Superhero Trading Cards.....LOLLOLLLOLLOL

You the RWI's wanted to impeach Obama over 'the selfie stick' and 'the tan suit.'

But they are OK with trump selling trading cards of himself dressed up as a 'superhero.'

j5sv40hpvo971.jpg

Religious freedom allows you to practice your religion as you see fit, it does not allow you to dictate what others believe and you cannot discriminate against them because of what they believe or do not believe. It only applies to you. And it has absolutely no place in the workplace. That would destroy everyone's freedom.

it does not allow you to dictate what others believe and you cannot discriminate against them because of what they believe or do not believe

I agree it does not allow you to dictate what others believe, but sincerely held religious beliefs are not discrimination.

And it has absolutely no place in the workplace.

If you own a business, you absolutely allows you to refuse to do something that violates your sincere religious beliefs.

That would destroy everyone's freedom.

Nobody seems to be too concerned with the freedom of the baker...or any other person who has a conviction about doing something that they feel is against the exercise of their faith. In all of these arguments about this, I've never seen a lefty consider that point of view. It's always "don't tread on MY freedom!, your freedom comes second"....

Roll Call.......

Which alt-right trump humpers have recently jumped ship.

Any volunteers willing to admit it?

Looks like the (R) are jumping ship from trump.

Religious freedom is the right to worship or not as one pleases. No one has lost that right. But if you believe religious freedom requires religious-based judgements in our courts and laws that's not religious freedom that's denying other people their religious, as well as other secular choices.

I agree it does not allow you to dictate what others believe, but sincerely held religious beliefs are not discrimination.

If you own a business, you absolutely allows you to refuse to do something that violates your sincere religious beliefs.

Nobody seems to be too concerned with the freedom of the baker...or any other person who has a conviction about doing something that they feel is against the exercise of their faith. In all of these arguments about this, I've never seen a lefty consider that point of view. It's always "don't tread on MY freedom!, your freedom comes second"....
Did the people who requested the wedding cake demy the baker a sale ? That would be discriminating against the baker. We cannot have a free market if any people are going to discriminate for any reason.

The LIST is Growing.

Dump Trump is Strong.

The LIST is Growing.

Dump Trump is Strong.
/——-/ frisizhnjubs

That's why Biden used it last night, huh, dumbass?

Yes, you're a fucktard.

The LIST is Growing.

Dump Trump is Strong.
Trump has at least 50% of the nomination vote locked.

Forum List

Back