Trump Most Popular Politician in America Today

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Two years of the neo Democrats in charge has much to do with it I’m sure. I can almost see the spittle flying now as the Left freak out.
The key takeaway is that Trump is the least HATED. Time for the swamp creatures to get tar and feathers.
6A8B870C-296C-4A73-B16E-BADCD7A5594E.png

Attachments

• 3A81AC60-C63A-4614-87CD-9D7F5455EC53.png
    3A81AC60-C63A-4614-87CD-9D7F5455EC53.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 20
You can read that Trump's unfavorability rating isn't that much better than Biden's...right?

Can YOU read that with SIX YEARS of the Left pouring BILLIONS into demonizing Trump while doing everything possible to
isolate and buoy Biden from criticism, that even with all of that AND the J6 hearings, that Trump is still MORE POPULAR
than any of Biden, Harris or Hillary, while those three remain all more UNPOPULAR?!

But yep, we are supposed to believe you that Biden is the most popular president ever and handily beat Trump without
even a campaign or cheating?

intears.gif
intears.gif
intears.gif

The true voter's for Biden are scratching their brainwashed heads at this point.

It's no wonder that Lefties are extra-super miserable these days, Beag:
  • They are paying $5.00-$6.00 for every gallon of gas they need.
  • EV prices are way up.
  • Food is way up.
  • Disposable income way down.
  • Crime way up.
  • Energy costs is way up.
  • Losing everywhere across the board from war with Russia to Roe v. Wade to EPA castrated to gun rights reaffirmed.
  • They know they caused all this getting rid of Trump.
  • They got all of this voting for Biden.
  • Biden has turned out far worse than Trump and is really a colossal embarrassing ASS.
  • Now they are about to get their clocks cleaned in November for all of the above too. Worst of all--
  • Trump is still in the wings anyway and will be running again despite all of the above and could very likely WIN, being more popular than ever!!! :lmao:

You can read that Trump's unfavorability rating isn't that much better than Biden's...right? :auiqs.jpg:
I can read that DT (26%) is the only one in the 20's for Very Favorable with DeSantis closet at 19%.
I also see that the top 3 in Very Unfavorable are all Dems: Pelosi, Biden & Clinton.
DT is tied with Kamala there but that's because many sheeple have no idea who she is. Once they get to know her it will only get worse.

How much money does it cost you all in Pravda propaganda to still get the minor support you have?

Can YOU read that with SIX YEARS of the Left pouring BILLIONS into demonizing Trump while doing everything possible to
isolate and buoy Biden from criticism, that even with all of that AND the J6 hearings, that Trump is still MORE POPULAR
than any of Biden, Harris or Hillary, while those three remain all more UNPOPULAR?!

But yep, we are supposed to believe you that Biden is the most popular president ever and handily beat Trump without
even a campaign or cheating?

View attachment 665814View attachment 665814View attachment 665814
You have absolutely nothing except bullshit and emojis.
Sad.

Your boy is all done. I'd accept it and move on.

Let me make them shit their pants like Brandon.

View attachment 665830
Ah yes, I remember seeing polls like these a year before the 2020 election. Trump was gonna win in a landslide. :)
These pie charts..mean nothing. Talk to me in October, 2024. Hell, even the outcome in November isn't assured.
Still way too much time to go.

Ah yes, I remember seeing polls like these a year before the 2020 election. Trump was gonna win in a landslide. :)
These pie charts..mean nothing. Talk to me in October, 2024. Hell, even the outcome in November isn't assured.
Still way too much time to go.
Funny that in my travels over a dozen States this year so far I’ve seen hundreds of Trump bumper stickers and signs and not one for Biden.

Oh, and lots of Brandon stickers, signs and flags.

Forum List

Back