Trump mocks journalist hit in knee by rubber bullet during entirely peaceful protest

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

MY KNEE! MY KNEE! AHHHHHH! :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :1peleas: :yes_text12:

And this is what you call the "well-educated," Dr. DUMP? Some jackass with tear gas and rubber bullets flying by still without the brains to get the hell out of there?

Oh, Donald, you are the BEST.

I have no problem with the police being proactive. After all, we've all seen these thug minkeys "peacefully" protesting, right up until violence breaks out.

And, hey, here's a thought: The idiot reporter said he was wondering what they goal of the police was. Maybe if he'd report on the situation from among the police units, he could find that out and not get hit in the knee with ribber bullets...

Journalist or not, only a fool inserts themselves between a rioting mob and law enforcement.

Just one minuscule problem - There was NO RIOTING MOB :icon_rolleyes:

You know, at one point back in May, in La Mesa, California, there was a peaceful protest.

Those "peaceful protesters" ended up burning much of L:a Mesa to the ground.

I want our police to be proactive as opposed to reactive...

Yeah, those,peaceful protests that night as described by nyt, yeah the nyt.-
On a fifth night of unrest in Minneapolis, protesters met a more aggressive response.
Protesters who took to the streets in Minneapolis for the fifth straight night on Saturday met a more determined response from police officers and National Guard troops, as demonstrations escalated in dozens of cities across the country — an outpouring of national anger sparked by the death of a black man in police custody.
Soon after an 8 p.m. curfew took effect, the police in Minneapolis began arresting protesters and firing tear gas and other projectiles toward crowds, and the National Guard used a helicopter to dump water on a burning car.

The forceful response reflected the desire of authorities to halt the violent protests that have spread nationwide since George Floyd, 46, died after being pinned down by a white Minneapolis police officer. There were still reports of violence and destruction: a fire on the roof of a shopping mall, a person who shot a gun at officers, and a group of people throwing items at the police.

And Trump was referring to the national guard coming in, what a beautiful site that was. -

Then you have a line, and they were very tight together. There was no social distancing at all, which we’re going to have to speak to them about that. No, they were touching. They were touching, right? So you had the first one. Then you had a second one. Then you had a third one. Then you had another one. Then they said, “March.” I remember this guy, [inaudible 00:24:42]. He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. “My knee, my knee.” Nobody cared. These guys didn’t care. They moved them aside, and they just walked right to … It was the most beautiful thing.

Donald Trump: (25:00)
No, because after we take all that crap for weeks and weeks, they would take this crap, and then you finally see men get up there and go right to … Wasn’t it really a beautiful sight? For law and order, law and order.

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

Here's what happened:\

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

A fake journalist for Antifa ..
There are almost zero peaceful rallies for these terrorist
Should have been hit in the eye

My God! I don't believe that anybody could support Donald Trump, or even think of supporting him, especially after the way he's handled the Covid-19 pandemic, and after his response to the reporter's having been shot in the knee while covering a peaceful protests. Donald Trump is a disgusting, vicious, crazy, nasty old asshole.

My God! I don't believe that anybody could support Donald Trump, or even think of supporting him, especially after the way he's handled the Covid-19 pandemic, and after his response to the reporter's having been shot in the knee while covering a peaceful protests. Donald Trump is a disgusting, vicious, crazy, nasty old asshole.

Donald Trump is doing a fine job. Your hysterical lies are nothing but evidence of just how deluded you are.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

You made my day with this. Thanks. :D

Which is why like tRump - You're a bit of an asshole.
Just admit it, you love his cruelty ...
Amiright?
Trump isn't being cruel.
Like me, he doesn't suffer fools lightly. ... :cool:
Trump's ghoulish behavior indicates exactly what he is--a person who really doesn't care about other people, even you and his other supporters. If you think he does care about you, I recommend that you think again.

Blame the obviously non peaceful rioters the cops were probably actually shooting at.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself with a Kamala Harris used Dildo.

This was an entirely peaceful protest which was blown up by idiots.
So you admit the protest was not peaceful. Thanks so much.
Cops don't bother firing rubber bullets at peaceful non eventful protestors.
Your whining is ridiculous and deceitful.

Which is why like tRump - You're a bit of an asshole.
Just admit it, you love his cruelty ...
Amiright?
Trump isn't being cruel.
Like me, he doesn't suffer fools lightly. ... :cool:
Trump's ghoulish behavior indicates exactly what he is--a person who really doesn't care about other people, even you and his other supporters. If you think he does care about you, I recommend that you think again.

Donald likes himself and hates everyone else except perhaps Ivanka. Shame his minions don't see it.

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Tramp is disgusting and so is his cult.

So are you but it is what it is.

It may come to civil war
With the cops destroyed : we may have to act in brutal self defense

Fuck you with the insurrection/ civil war bullshit. Guys like you need reprogramming before you start sending 17 year olds with AKs into cities where they don't even live to kill people they perceive as "enemies of the people".

Forum List

Back