Trump mocks journalist hit in knee by rubber bullet during entirely peaceful protest

1600710328347.png

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

Here's what happened:\

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

The media has taken sides. They chose the side of the Mob and against America. FUCK THEM.

There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

Good Lord, MSNBC? Seriously?

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Tramp is disgusting and so is his cult.

Would have been far better if he'd taken one to the nuts like this guy.

And did you notice they lied about tear gas being used just like the asshole from MSNBC?

And the articles point being? They should be using live bullets.......

Too bad they didn't hit the bastard in the head with a real bullet.

Nonsense, obviously you forgot Donald and Fat Billy Barf's clearing of Lafayette square for a photo-op so he could hold a Bible upside down.
Your childish retort is evidence of the incisive truth of my post.
As an aside, you picked the perfect avatar for the value of your contributions here: a pile of bitter shit.

Keep those droplets to yourself please.

73927.jpg

What a stupid thing to say - Start killing journalists.
Yer AWESOME dude! :rolleyes:

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Tramp is disgusting and so is his cult.

Don't you have some Jews to bake you antisemitic dried up old twat?

Have you heard about the riots in Israel wanting Netanyahu out of office and in prison.

Now back to the OP, tramp is very disgusting.

10,000 Jews out of 7,000,000...back to the OP.

What a stupid thing to say - Start killing journalists.
Yer AWESOME dude! :rolleyes:

You call writers of fiction journalists?

Forum List

Back