Trump mocks journalist hit in knee by rubber bullet during entirely peaceful protest

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

Here's what happened:\

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

Last edited:
There really is no bottom for Donald and his flock of poorly educated cult members.

Ali Velshi was shot by police with a rubber bullet on-air back in May while covering protests in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. On Friday, Trump spoke at a rally in Minnesota and called the sight of Velshi being hit in the leg as “the most beautiful thing” and an example of “law and order.”​
“Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.​
Velshi himself responded to the president on Saturday morning after hearing his comments, asking, “What law did I break while covering an entirely peaceful (yes, entirely peaceful) march?”​
Trump incorrectly referred to Velshi being hit by a canister of tear gas rather than a rubber bullet and mocked him as though the reporter was wailing, “My knee, my knee,” earning jeers and applause from the crowd.​
“He got hit on the knee with a canister of tear gas, and he went down. He was down. ‘My knee, my knee,'” Trump said mockingly at his rally from Bemidji, Minnesota. “Nobody cared, these guys didn’t care. They moved him aside. And they just walked right through. It was the most beautiful thing.”​

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Tramp is disgusting and so is his cult.

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at it's most insidious. :mad:

Blame the obviously non peaceful rioters the cops were probably actually shooting at.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself with a Kamala Harris used Dildo.

Don't you have some Jews to bake you antisemitic dried up old twat?

Have you heard about the riots in Israel wanting Netanyahu out of office and in prison.

Now back to the OP, tramp is very disgusting.

Have you heard about the riots in Israel wanting Netanyahu out of office and in prison.

Riots by who?

You are one of the biggest pieces of shit on this board, your opinion on someone being disgusting is worthless you desiccated old crone.

I understand that Trump Tramp Stamps are the latest thing for those who don't have enough money to tattoo ...
"I'm a racist inbred hillbilly with a single-digit IQ!" :)

2e1bdc6475457a5cde55cd0cd9093d1b.png

The only disgusting thing on this board is your stupid ass.

And here's how Trump reacted - It's about the cruelty and his desire to kneecap The Fourth Estate and our Constitution folks. Creeping Authoritarianism at its most insidious.

This is just absolutely beyond disgraceful--and disgusting, to boot. The fact that a world leader can stoop to this kind of vicious attitude, and whip his base up into doing likewise, when somebody has been seriously injured, is absolutely and totally out of line. This President needs to be voted the hell out of office before he does any more damage.

Your TDS induced faux outrage is pathetic.

Blame the obviously non peaceful rioters the cops were probably actually shooting at.

This was an entirely peaceful protest which was blown up by idiots.
Now go fuck YOURself with one of these ...

3D-printed-donald-trump-butt-plug.jpg

The leftist journalist Velshi positioned himself between the police and the crazed peaceful rioters.
Now the idiot wants sympathy because he was shot in the knee by a rubber bullet.
Personally, I wish it had been a steel jacked round that hit a couple of feet higher. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Wow..wow, wow, wow...

Freedom of the press is a pillar of our democracy. When the president mocks a journalist for the injury he sustained while putting himself in harm’s way to inform the public, he endangers thousands of other journalists and undermines our freedoms,” an MSNBC said in a statement.

Journalists have undermined freedom of the press by lying to the American people
then want to blame Trump for endangering thousands of journalists
who put themselves in harm's way to lie to the public

Thanks for sharing

May, right after Floyd died...peaceful protests...got it

"entirely peaceful protests". Nope if someone decided to up it to a riot, it s no longer a peaceful protests, despite some of the participants remaining peaceful.

The guy got hit when cops responded to violence. Too fucking bad.

Homosexual fantasies of yours should NOT be shared on political forums !!
I keep seeing this theme repeated here today by leftists.
Is everyone on the Left a homosexual?

The leftist journalist Velshi positioned himself between the police and the crazed peaceful rioters.
Now the idiot wants sympathy because he was shot in the knee by a rubber bullet.
Personally, I wish it had been a steel jacked round that hit a couple of feet higher. ... :cool:

Which is why like tRump - You're a bit of an asshole.
Just admit it, you love his cruelty ...
Amiright?

They probably heard him lying about gas being used and thought they'd teach him a lesson about honesty. :p

Forum List

Back