Trump might have to use EO to get wall built

Aeon's piece shows how impossible and / or expensive this would even be, Count it as his first BS promise, and you believed. LOL

What would 2,000 miles of a US-Mexico border fence actually look like? | Aeon Videos

030116_TrumpWallLabor_COLOR.jpg

Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.

Aeon's piece shows how impossible and / or expensive this would even be, Count it as his first BS promise, and you believed. LOL

What would 2,000 miles of a US-Mexico border fence actually look like? | Aeon Videos

030116_TrumpWallLabor_COLOR.jpg

Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.
I have already explained about a dozen times how very very simple it is to get it built. I know you libtards HATE America and HATE the founding race of this country and want it destroyed but it ain't gonna happen sparky.

Parts of that wall have already been approved. And you're right, he can do it with an EO. It's gonna be built.

Parts of that wall have already been approved. And you're right, he can do it with an EO. It's gonna be built.
Trump understands that his campaign was damn near BUILT on this promise and he will be a 1 term president if he doesn't get it done. It does no good to fix NAFTA and other trade deals if you are just going to allow the border to stay wide open and allow illegals drive wages down.

Donald Trump criticized Barack Obama's usage of the executive order, but I have no doubt he will use it himself. This guy has no concern for staying consistent.

Donald Trump criticized Barack Obama's usage of the executive order, but I have no doubt he will use it himself. This guy has no concern for staying consistent.
Your guy set the precedent, and you were ok with it. Now you have no argument when Trump uses EOs to build the wall.

Your guy set the precedent, and you were ok with it. Now you have no argument when Trump uses EOs to build the wall.

My guy? I never even voted for the guy.

I never approved of Barack Obama's usage of the executive order. I have every justification to argue, bitch.

Forum List

Back