Trump Media & Technology Group now has over $1 billion in committed investors.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Here comes Trump News! You gotta love America! :rock::113:

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

Hard to believe trumpers are going to give him a media company to loot, as he has other companies and charities with investors and stakeholders. Some people never learn.

You should invest. Sounds surefire.

Hard to believe trumpers are going to give him a media company to loot, as he has other companies and charities with investors and stakeholders. Some people never learn.
I am shocked, just shocked you would say that.

I wonder how many Scaramuchis this one will last.

1638763837725.png

Hard to believe trumpers are going to give him a media company to loot

All this from the most unpopular president ever that America wants to forget and move forward from?

It's no longer about TRUMP, little dickwick, it is about MAGA and no one is a better campaigner for the need for a strong America First than your buddy, Joe Biddum!

Just ask yourself, Kammy couldn't win dog catcher and she couldn't work city morgue, and Joe will be ready for a retirement home before 2024 arrives, so just who do you think the Democrats have that can run against Trump or his plenary portion MAGA candidate running on America First!

Like the mayor in Memphis?

White 6 He's filling a desperate need to balance the US Media. Right now we have Fox News against everybody else.
Nobody cares if it is balanced. At the moment all the partisans have picked what to listen to whether it is balanced or not and both sides getting their message out true or not. If they have him head it or guide it, he'll fleece the heck out them, as it has happened with hotels, the university and several charities handles by him and the family. Character and history count, especially when it comes to money matters. Just sayin..............:dunno:

Like those who voted for the “great uniter” Biden? Some people will never learn

Like the mayor in Memphis?
Nah, Memphis just has run of the mill corruption of most cities that size. Heck, they couldn't even keep Covid vaccine distribution on the up and up, so the distribution got taken away from them. Small time stuff, compared to the Don.
I'm in Jackson. We get the spillover crime from Memphis. I don't really follow what goes on over there too close, even though only 86 miles away, but not voting or paying taxes there. About the only reason we go there is to take grandkids to the zoo. Fitting, eh?

Nah, Memphis just has run of the mill corruption of most cities that size. Heck, they couldn't even keep Covid vaccine distribution on the up and up, so the distribution got taken away from them. Small time stuff, compared to the Don.
I'm in Jackson. We get the spillover crime from Memphis. I don't really follow what goes on over there too close, even though only 86 miles away, but not voting or paying taxes there. About the only reason we go there is to take grandkids to the zoo. Fitting, eh?
Right now it is the most dangerous city in the country. The mayor is a Democrat.

Forum List

Back