Trump Media Empire?? Don't bet on it- -

surada, you sound like an unhinged TDS idiot though. Do you have any evidence to indicate you descent from Europeans like from Ancestry dot com since mainly the British (and the Dutch of course) migrated to the New World in the 1600's?
The Spanish were the first Europeans here.

The first Dutch settlers arrived in the New World in 1614 and built a number of settlements around the mouth of the Hudson River, establishing the colony of New Netherland, with its capital at New Amsterdam (the future world metropolis of New York City).
Dutch diaspora - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_diaspora

He'd be fine, and he'd continue inciting the sheep and avoiding blame for what they did.

This country is in desperate need of the anti-Trump.

If Trump isn't held accountable for the riot on the Capitol, it will happen again.

The protests should happen again. That's what the founders would have wanted.

Funny though, how you refuse to use that logic on BLM. At least they actually called and conducted the city burnings.

I would bet on that in a heartbeat. Trump knows his business...

Basically, all the productive Americans would be viewers, and that means good things for business. Further, there is a giant opening, media is inherently designed to demonize the productive people and use words to extract resources. It would be the biggest thing ever.
six bankruptcies can't be wrong.

He's a fucking billionaire and you are lecturing him about bankruptcies?

Comical, president Trump has NEVER gone bankrupt.

He's filed for bankruptcy 6 times and, according to Forbes...he owes about a billion dollars.

No, six of his businesses went bankrupt, out of hundreds and hundreds.

I take the odds, thanks for warning.

How is your lemonade stand doing?

The TRUMP empire is crumbling

Five years ago TRUMP designated first class, accommodations for the elite.

Today it represents a failed Presidency that imploded in riots and death.
Nobody is going to pay a premium to patronize a TRUMP resort or golf course. Nobody wants to admit they have.

The biggest thing preventing TRUMP from being a media empire is a lack of sponsors.

Most major sponsors will not want to be associated with the TRUMP name

They sponsor him their sales get cut in half not only here but world wide
While Trump can still draw the MAGA crowd, it is a demographic that most sponsors do not want and many more viewers would NOT buy a product if it is associated with Trump

The Donald may desperately need his own media platform now that he’s been booted off Twitter for inciting a riot on our nations capital, but it’s going to cost him a lot more more $$ than he’s got. Even if he wants to use a partners money, this will be next to impossible now. His relentless attacks on the media for 5 years has left him very few friends in the media world.

This week, the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal editorial page, a consistent pro-Trump venue, urged Trump to resign the morning after the battle for the Capitol. Fleeing to a host job at Sinclair, again, would make him a slow-moving target of his natural allies at Fox, NewsMax and OAN. Does he really want that? He has too many media enemies right now to manufacture new ones.

To make matters worse for Trump, a multitude of legal and financial chickens will come home to roost once he leaves office.

The Donald's pipe dream of having his own media brand is just that.

The OP is 100% right.

As a computer illiterate old man, I do not understand anything about the Internet.

But I agree that the Establishment of Dems, Pubs, the Deep State, & Big Tech will make sure that he does not have an outlet on the Internet.

Maybe he can find some friendly publishers who will put out an old-fashioned print newspaper.

I assume that Big Tech has banned him (and Parler) in order to warn ALL websites to start moderating their contributors' comments -- or else!

The TRUMP empire is crumbling

Five years ago TRUMP designated first class, accommodations for the elite.

Today it represents a failed Presidency that imploded in riots and death.
Nobody is going to pay a premium to patronize a TRUMP resort or golf course. Nobody wants to admit they have.

Yep.. Trump is a gold plated phony. Republican money wants him gone. Donors, sponsors and advertisers have all pulled back and have been very vocal in their displeasure. Trump's call to arms on Jan 6th finished whatever tolerance he enjoyed.

The Donald may desperately need his own media platform now that he’s been booted off Twitter for inciting a riot on our nations capital, but it’s going to cost him a lot more more $$ than he’s got. Even if he wants to use a partners money, this will be next to impossible now. His relentless attacks on the media for 5 years has left him very few friends in the media world.

This week, the Murdoch-owned Wall Street Journal editorial page, a consistent pro-Trump venue, urged Trump to resign the morning after the battle for the Capitol. Fleeing to a host job at Sinclair, again, would make him a slow-moving target of his natural allies at Fox, NewsMax and OAN. Does he really want that? He has too many media enemies right now to manufacture new ones.

To make matters worse for Trump, a multitude of legal and financial chickens will come home to roost once he leaves office.

Where would Trump get sponsors? Republican sponsors, donors and advertisers want him gone immediately. Storming the Capitol was just too much.

He can just do what Big Tech is doing, and get his money from foreign investors, private equity and business investors. Hell the NBA is probably going to be more popular and China than in America soon, they don't care about the concentration camps, so I'm sure Trump can find investors who aren't communists.

You going to try and tell me an Israeli or Japanese company can't advertise or invest in the project? Go ahead and make that argument, and let's see who believes in globalism and who doesn't

For all of Trumps problems, the worst ones are the 30 years of ineptitude that preceded him, but still today, they don't blame their unpopularity on THEIR policies, they blame Trump, all of 5 years in politics.

Who in the hell would vote for such a loud, boisterous businessman/TV host, unless they were REALLY pissed of at the direction of their nation? His fight against China and a southern wall were very popular, as those supposed to defend their interests and sovereignty hated it with a passion. They hate it because they want power for THEM, not, national success.

Some of you don't get it. I doubt even many in the FBI or CIA get it. The spirit of Americans and their agencies that LEAD the world, is gone, and it's gone because of the arrogance and lack of focus by so many. You have far too many followers now and they are drowning out the voice of patriotic, pro-Americans. Chinas world view is winning, which spells disaster for the West.

I've read many books on the FBI and CIA, nothing based on intel beyond 2010, so it's mainly from the operations in the 70s to about then. The loyalty and patriotism they all had dwarfed what you would find today.

Nations now realize the threat Big Tech poses to THEM. They will see them as nothing more than an extension of China, and with it, communist/dictatorship. So, you can expect them to move away from this new, alt-left America. Even as Vogue magazine and others will blow sunshine up their behinds, the rest of the world knows the deal and they are going to reject it.

Those making big money on domestic hardlining won't care, in time, their cowardly donors will though when they realize instead of expanding their reach, they've simply tightened it domestically. There isn't enough money in the world to buy the Communist Party of China, they have what they need. The advantage.

They aren't going to let that slip away. So keep your focus on silencing dissenting voices while China does the real work of global domination...

The world has changed in the past 30 years .. More people have a higher standard of living, healthcare and education. They aren't going backwards so you can feel superior.

Where would Trump get sponsors? Republican sponsors, donors and advertisers want him gone immediately. Storming the Capitol was just too much.

He can just do what Big Tech is doing, and get his money from foreign investors, private equity and business investors. Hell the NBA is probably going to be more popular and China than in America soon, they don't care about the concentration camps, so I'm sure Trump can find investors who aren't communists.

You going to try and tell me an Israeli or Japanese company can't advertise or invest in the project? Go ahead and make that argument, and let's see who believes in globalism and who doesn't

For all of Trumps problems, the worst ones are the 30 years of ineptitude that preceded him, but still today, they don't blame their unpopularity on THEIR policies, they blame Trump, all of 5 years in politics.

Who in the hell would vote for such a loud, boisterous businessman/TV host, unless they were REALLY pissed of at the direction of their nation? His fight against China and a southern wall were very popular, as those supposed to defend their interests and sovereignty hated it with a passion. They hate it because they want power for THEM, not, national success.

Some of you don't get it. I doubt even many in the FBI or CIA get it. The spirit of Americans and their agencies that LEAD the world, is gone, and it's gone because of the arrogance and lack of focus by so many. You have far too many followers now and they are drowning out the voice of patriotic, pro-Americans. Chinas world view is winning, which spells disaster for the West.

I've read many books on the FBI and CIA, nothing based on intel beyond 2010, so it's mainly from the operations in the 70s to about then. The loyalty and patriotism they all had dwarfed what you would find today.

Nations now realize the threat Big Tech poses to THEM. They will see them as nothing more than an extension of China, and with it, communist/dictatorship. So, you can expect them to move away from this new, alt-left America. Even as Vogue magazine and others will blow sunshine up their behinds, the rest of the world knows the deal and they are going to reject it.

Those making big money on domestic hardlining won't care, in time, their cowardly donors will though when they realize instead of expanding their reach, they've simply tightened it domestically. There isn't enough money in the world to buy the Communist Party of China, they have what they need. The advantage.

They aren't going to let that slip away. So keep your focus on silencing dissenting voices while China does the real work of global domination...

The world has changed in the past 30 years .. More people have a higher standard of living, healthcare and education. They aren't going backwards so you can feel superior.

Who are these people with the higher standard of living? In the West it's been based on massive borrowing from future generations while arming Wests enemies who will eventually swallow our allies.

I don't have to feel anything, I am what I am. I don't lack the self confidence to NEED to feel superior.

Who are these people with the higher standard of living? In the West it's been based on massive borrowing from future generations while arming Wests enemies who will eventually swallow our allies.

I don't have to feel anything, I am what I am. I don't lack the self confidence to NEED to feel superior.

Have you traveled the world since 1950?

Hard headed republicans want to go back to those days with blacks picking cotton ,no voting for blacks etc etc etc They felt so superior ,,,No more Blacks have outdone their white trash enemies

Putin's oligarchs would put up the money.... they've had a glorious 4 years with him, destroying America's democracy.... (democratic republic)

Putin's oligarchs would put up the money.... they've had a glorious 4 years with him, destroying America's democracy.... (democratic republic)

Yeah probably...

surada, you sound like an unhinged TDS idiot though. Do you have any evidence to indicate you descent from Europeans like from Ancestry dot com since mainly the British (and the Dutch of course) migrated to the New World in the 1600's?

The first Dutch settlers arrived in the New World in 1614 and built a number of settlements around the mouth of the Hudson River, establishing the colony of New Netherland, with its capital at New Amsterdam (the future world metropolis of New York City).
View attachment 440544
That's nice..but not first:

The invasion of the North American continent and its peoples began with the Spanish in 1565 at St. Augustine, Florida, then British in 1587 when the Plymouth Company established a settlement that they dubbed Roanoke in present-day Virginia. This first settlement failed mysteriously and in 1606, the London Company established a presence in what would become Jamestown, Virginia. From there, the French founded Quebec in 1608, then the Dutch started a colony in 1609 in present-day New York.

View attachment 440544
That's nice..but not first:

The invasion of the North American continent and its peoples began with the Spanish in 1565 at St. Augustine, Florida, then British in 1587 when the Plymouth Company established a settlement that they dubbed Roanoke in present-day Virginia. This first settlement failed mysteriously and in 1606, the London Company established a presence in what would become Jamestown, Virginia. From there, the French founded Quebec in 1608, then the Dutch started a colony in 1609 in present-day New York.

My Dutch ancestors went to New Amsterdam very early by way of Brazil and the Dutch East Indies company. They were there before the turn of the century (16th) so that's pretty early.

Ronald Reagan between losing the 1976 nomination and his 1980 run had a daily radio daily opinion segment. It was only 5 minutes or so in length. I recall him complaining about Carter's Panama Canal give away and the creation of the Department of Education. It likely wouldn't be difficult for Trump to get into syndication with something similar.

Ronald Reagan between losing the 1976 nomination and his 1980 run had a daily radio daily opinion segment. It was only 5 minutes or so in length. I recall him complaining about Carter's Panama Canal give away and the creation of the Department of Education. It likely wouldn't be difficult for Trump to get into syndication with something similar.

Carter kept the US promise about the Canal.. He honored the original agreement.

People liked Reagan.. They don't like Trump.

Forum List

Back