Trump may offer National Security Advisor to Gen. Flynn, a strong voice against Islamic terrorism.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
One clear difference between a Trump administration and a Hillary administration << which is nothing more than an extension of the Obama administration. The difference is that Trump 1) recognizes the enormous threat and terror caused by Islamic terrorism these past decades and how it remains the number one national security risk. And, 2) Trump appears to be intent to do something about it. Hillary, like Barack, are the exact polar opposite of that. They are stooges or they are cowards or they are part of the enemy (barack, for sure.)

So the article linked says: "Donald Trump has offered the key post of national security adviser former Defense Intelligence Agency chief Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (ret.), the Associated Press reported."

It also goes on to say:

"Flynn is also an outspoken critic of radical Islam and shari’a (Islamic law), and has attracted the ire of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)."

“If we cannot criticize the radical Muslims in our own country, we cannot fight them either in America or overseas,” Flynn writes. “Unless we can wage an effective ideological campaign in the United States, we will not be able to defeat the jihadis on foreign battlefields, because we will not understand the true nature of our enemy.”

He was even bold enough to say:

Answering questions after his remarks Flynn, in response to a theological query, replied, “If there’s a god that believes in chaining a human being inside a cage, pouring gasoline over their head and then lighting them on fire or – that’s one way – or taking children and dropping them into acid baths, or taking women and girls, young girls, and raping them constantly for just the sheer sick pleasure, because they can – then to me that’s not a god. That’s the devil.”

Needless to say, CAIR is about to set themselves on fire they will be so burned up about this. I say, good, because CAIR is a subversive Islamic organization that aids and abets the enemy in far more ways than our "watchdog" MSM would ever DARE to report on. I am sick of the cowards in the media and in Washington D.C. including congress. I am sick of watching innocent people die across the globe because Barack Obama either does not care or approves of it. That puppet cannot say "Islamic terrorism" but he can denigrate any kind of Christian voice without a second thought. (spare me his unavoidable token pushback on ISIS and I will spare you many examples of complying with the enemy.)

So I post this just to say thanks to Mr. Trump for apparently taking on this issue properly and with some courage. I hope that guy Flynn is selected and confirmed.

CAIR Unhappy With Trump’s Reported Pick for National Security Adviser

call me "perverse"----but I would like to ask both Hillary and Obama what THEY think of Flynn, -----also Kerry and Huma

Let's see. Since it's Trump's choice my guess is they would say he is an unqualified racist, homophobic, gun toting bigot and doesn't bathe often enough.

Notice the ^^ posts admit they know the truth about this jerk.

Notice also that they studiously ignore the fact that trump is surrounding himself with DC Dinos - the darlings of K Street.

Its business as usual for the right as well as trumps useful idiots.

Sanity and common sense is returning to our country after 8 long years of that ugly Obama administration.

Notice the ^^ posts admit they know the truth about this jerk.

Notice also that they studiously ignore the fact that trump is surrounding himself with DC Dinos - the darlings of K Street.

Its business as usual for the right as well as trumps useful idiots.

Oh, did you think there is this vast pool of bright minded experts in every field of government who never dealt with government that Trump has to choose from? Or were you expecting him to find and select people like Dr. Phil or Sean Hannity?

I am quite sure there is a lot of mutual agreement on general philosophies and specific issues before there is any thought of considering a candidate. And so, just because, some have been around the D.C. circuit does not mean they are going to kowtow to D.C. movers and shakers. They now have the backing of the commander in chief and can wield their own power or authority.

Forum List

Back