trump May Have to Self Publish Presidential Memoir

trump claims he has had offers and turned them down.

Yet when the five top publishers were contacted, all of them said there was no offer.

We will have to wait to see what happens. LOL.

Oh do you mean he won't have to hire an anti American ghost writer that planted bombs in the 70's....like Obama?.....
LOL..are you serious. Trump can barely read much less write worth a decent sentence. Hell, Trump could barely manage a tweet without screwing it all up.
But he became our most popular modern day US president....so maybe its you that are inept.....
Trump never broke 50% approval in the polls, but in your alternate universe he was the most popular modern day president. Poor delusional baby.
Neither did Obama.....

Yet when the five top publishers were contacted, all of them said there was no offer.

Oh do you mean he won't have to hire an anti American ghost writer that planted bombs in the 70's....like Obama?.....
LOL..are you serious. Trump can barely read much less write worth a decent sentence. Hell, Trump could barely manage a tweet without screwing it all up.
But he became our most popular modern day US president....so maybe its you that are inept.....

Trump is the only US president not to achieve a 50% approval rating at any time during his presidency. Trump is the least popular US president in history. He even makes W look good.

Trump is the only US president not to achieve a 50% approval rating at any time during his presidency. Trump is the least popular US president in history. He even makes W look good.
48% for a president under siege by dems the media and the corrupt FBI is pretty damn good if you ask me....

Will it come with its own crayons? trump crayons?

No matter, if Trump publishes a book it will sell into the billions worldwide. Trump means freedom to the masses under the boots of assholes around the world. Like it or not he is a hero. :mm:

Trump has created a cancer in your brain.
Seriously, who gives a shit about this superfluous nonsense?
You all whine like babies that he won't go away yet you CONSTANTLY invoke him in nearly every conversation. Ridiculous juvenile nonsense

Publishers blacklisting writers is very Soviet. You must be proud.

EVERYONE knows EVERY Democrat, EVERY Fake News Media - especially CNN, just about EVERY snowflake will run out and buy a copy because they are addicted to Trump, can't get enough of Trump, their RATINGS, their daily conversations, their daily existence depends on Trump, as they demonstrate every day.

Trump has created a cancer in your brain.
Seriously, who gives a shit about this superfluous nonsense?
You all whine like babies that he won't go away yet you CONSTANTLY invoke him in nearly every conversation. Ridiculous juvenile nonsense
Its one of the final stages of terminal TDS.

trump May Have to Self Publish Presidential Memoir​

MORE BULLSHIT. Right now, there is an effort by a few big publishing houses to deny Trump the simple human right of releasing his memoirs, but eventually, he will find a publisher. Right now, the main roadblock is simply that some of these publishers are afraid, not of Trump, but of too many of their own woke leftwing TDS anti-Trumper employees revolting if they do.

Jared Kushner is also releasing a book deal.

Try as they might to suppress the civil rights of the Trump family, sooner or later, Trump will get his voice out there, and when Trump releases his tell-all book, I think I'll buy a copy! :SMILEW~130:

Yea!

No decent publisher should publish his book.

He is a very, very, very, very wicked man.

He is worse than Hitler, Stalin, or Mao.

No supermarket should sell any food to him.
No city should supply any water or electricity to his home.
No letter carrier should deliver any letters to him.
All his hotels should be forced to give free rent to the unhoused.

I sure hope that all history books delete any reference to him. Just teach the children that there was once a fantastic President named Mr. Obama, then a four-year period of sheer horror, and now the beginning of a Utopia under a dynamic leader from Delaware.
It would be no worse than 'Art of the Deal'.

MORE BULLSHIT. Right now, there is an effort by a few big publishing houses to deny Trump the simple human right of releasing his memoirs, but eventually, he will find a publisher. Right now, the main roadblock is simply that some of these publishers are afraid, not of Trump, but of too many of their own woke leftwing TDS anti-Trumper employees revolting if they do.

Try as they might to suppress the civil rights of the Trump family, sooner or later, Trump will get his voice out there, and when Trump releases his tell-all book, I think I'll buy a copy! :SMILEW~130:
Fools and their money will always part ways.

Publishing a book is now a human right?

FFS, stop inventing rights.

MORE BULLSHIT. Right now, there is an effort by a few big publishing houses to deny Trump the simple human right of releasing his memoirs, but eventually, he will find a publisher. Right now, the main roadblock is simply that some of these publishers are afraid, not of Trump, but of too many of their own woke leftwing TDS anti-Trumper employees revolting if they do. Jared Kushner is also releasing a book deal. Try as they might to suppress the civil rights of the Trump family, sooner or later, Trump will get his voice out there, and when Trump releases his tell-all book, I think I'll buy a copy! :SMILEW~130:
Fools and their money will always part ways.

You would know. I'll just take your word for it as I have no experience myself being a fool.

Publishing a book is now a human right?

FFS, stop inventing rights.
Stealing an election is now a human right?

Forum List

Back