Trump may have pocketed a self-pardon!

AntonToo

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2016
Interesting thought from Michael Cohen - there doesn't seem to be anything in the law saying that Trump can't SECRETELY issue a pardon for himself, family and associates while in office.

Keeping it secret would spare Trump the political blow-back for such flagrant abuse of power and pocket him a get-out-of-federal-jail-free cards. It is such a downside free play for a man that has no qualms about skirting the law that it needs to be considered as highly likely that he did do just that.

"I think Donald Trump actually has given himself the pardon. I think he also has pocket pardons for his children and for Rudy and it's already stashed somewhere that, if and when they do get indicted and that there's a criminal conviction, federal criminal conviction brought against him, that he already has the pardons in hand."

In 2018, Trump claimed that he had the "absolute right" to issue a self-pardon.

Interesting thought from Michael Cohen - there doesn't seem to be anything in the law saying that Trump can't SECRETELY issue a pardon for himself, family and associates while in office.

Keeping it secret would spare Trump the political blow-back for such flagrant abuse of power and pocket him a get-out-of-federal-jail-free cards.

"I think Donald Trump actually has given himself the pardon. I think he also has pocket pardons for his children and for Rudy and it's already stashed somewhere that, if and when they do get indicted and that there's a criminal conviction, federal criminal conviction brought against him, that he already has the pardons in hand."

"I think Donald Trump actually has given himself the pardon

No need to read beyond that stupid line.

Keeping it secret would spare Trump the political blow-back for such flagrant abuse of power and pocket him a get-out-of-federal-jail-free cards.

Yea man, don't hurt yourself by giving it a thought.

Meanwhile, in other Conspiracy Theory News:

dirty fat.jpg

Keeping it secret would spare Trump the political blow-back for such flagrant abuse of power and pocket him a get-out-of-federal-jail-free cards. It is such a downside free play for a man that has no qualms about skirting the law that it needs to be considered as highly likely that he did do just that.

Pardons can’t be given for impeachment’s.

But you are right. Where does it say he has to announce the pardons he has given out.

you referring to spoon in the ass Michael Cohen?
Or Bend over and squeal like a pig Michael Cohen.

Curious....did you believe the girl that said "every time I went to the parties of that frat, they would drug the girls and train rape them?

Did anyone ask her why she kept going back to their parties if she knew what they were doing?

Pardons do not have to be announced...and can be used if charges are brought against the person that was pardoned....now can Trump pardon himself?...not sure but he hasn't broken any federal law...beating the shit out of dems is still a legal act in America....

Pardons dont work for future crimes.
You dismiss "conspiracies" when people are admitting it happened but entertain yourself with this lol.
Perfect reason why we are a failing Empire.

It's a silly opinion piece based on conjecture. No interest.

2 problemos:

1)
the same DOJ policy from 1974 that states a sitting prez cannot be indicted also states that a prez cannot be his own jury.

if he tried to pardon himself, it would be revealed once charges are levied & it would be struck down by the SC.

2)
any body that accepts a pardon is not only admitting guilt - but they are no longer protected by the 5th amendment; which means donny opens up a big can of worms for himself. anybody that he already pardoned is subject to testify against him as it is.

you referring to spoon in the ass Michael Cohen?
Or Bend over and squeal like a pig Michael Cohen.

Curious....did you believe the girl that said "every time I went to the parties of that frat, they would drug the girls and train rape them?

Did anyone ask her why she kept going back to their parties if she knew what they were doing?

I believe that Michael Cohen is a lawyer and what he is saying about a pardon not necessarily needing to be disclosed prior to leaving office makes sense.

Trump could have pardoned him-self and it makes perfect sense for him to not make it public untill necessary.

2 problemos:

1)
the same DOJ policy from 1974 that states a sitting prez cannot be indicted also states that a prez cannot be his own jury.

if he tried to pardon himself, it would be revealed once charges are levied & it would be struck down by the SC.

2)
any body that accepts a pardon is not only admitting guilt - but they are no longer protected by the 5th amendment; which means donny opens up a big can of worms for himself. anybody that he already pardoned is subject to testify against him as it is.

1) ? Pardon is not a judicial act. It's an act of forgiveness.

When you accept the pardon you legally accept that you are guilty of the charges you are pardoned for.

2) What can of worms is worse than getting criminally convicted and doing time?

Trump secretely pardoning himself is downside free for him, if he needs it he can play that card. If he doesn't, no one knows about it.

It's a silly opinion piece based on conjecture. No interest.

What is silly about it?

Pardons do not have to be announced...and can be used if charges are brought against the person that was pardoned....now can Trump pardon himself?...not sure but he hasn't broken any federal law...beating the shit out of dems is still a legal act in America....
It's an admission of guilt.

2 problemos:

1)

2)

When you accept the pardon you legally accept that you are guilty of the charges you are pardoned for.

Trump secretely pardoning himself is downside free for him, if he needs it he can play that card. If he doesn't, no one knows about it.
And that would be slimey slime....

Hiding it from Senators in the impeachment trial....

2 problemos:

1)

2)

Trump secretly pardoning himself is downside free for him, if he needs it he can play that card. If he doesn't, no one knows about it.

if one is pardoned - then they are 'immune' & therefore protection against 'self incrimination' does not apply. if they have knowledge &/or actually participated in a crime - then they will be compelled to testify against any participant in said crime; like his spawn. or mike flynn. roger stone. steve bannon. or visey versey. if they refuse, then charges CAN be brought against them (contempt & whatever else applies) AND should they lie ... then they CAN be brought up on charges of perjury.

& like i said - DOJ policy going back decades states a prez cannot be their own jury.

here is the snippet:

Presidential or Legislative Pardon of the President

& a fuller view:

https://www.justice.gov/file/20856/download

2 problemos:

1)

2)

Trump secretly pardoning himself is downside free for him, if he needs it he can play that card. If he doesn't, no one knows about it.

if one is pardoned - then they are 'immune' & therefore protection against 'self incrimination' does not apply. if they have knowledge &/or actually participated in a crime - then they will be compelled to testify against any participant in said crime; like his spawn. or mike flynn. roger stone. steve bannon. or visey versey. if they refuse, then charges CAN be brought against them (contempt & whatever else applies) AND should they lie ... then they CAN be brought up on charges of perjury.

& like i said - DOJ policy going back decades states a prez cannot be their own jury.

here is the snippet:

& a fuller view:

You mean Trump can get all the people he ALREADY PARDONED in trouble? Really?

2 problemos:

1)

2)

here is the snippet:

& a fuller view:

You mean Trump can get all the people he ALREADY PARDONED in trouble? Really?

absolutely - if he is subpoenaed & questioned to what he knows about certain crimes that are not covered under any pardon he doled out.

& the pardoned aren't spared from testifying against him in that respect either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back