Trump made official what has always been obvious: He’s Florida Man

Another advantage of living in Florida is that a half hour’s helicopter ride from Mar-a-Lago is the “Independent Conch Republic,” whose motto is “We Seceded Where Others Failed.”

I mean if things get too hot in the U.S., Trump can hide out there ... like a swashbuckling pirate. The Conch Navy, with its old time Key Largo Humphrey Bogart look-alikes, buxom beauties and transvestites in sailor suits could ... help him retake the Continent.

That's still not funny.
Keep trying.
Suggesting a turn to piracy has some possibilities. But, really, you have to do better.
your bile is ruining your attempts at humor.

Bile = “Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.”

What have I to be bitter about? Ever since the election results were certified and Trump fucked up on Jan. 6th ... I’m a happy camper!

Maybe you are ... “projecting”?

Are you just a tiny bit jealous? I mean about the Conch Republic? It was a Union stronghold during the Civil War, but finally “seceded” ... where your Confederacy ... “failed.”

p.s.
I try my best to be an irascible old man, but everybody keeps saying I’m one of the ... nicest guys they know. :dunno:

I would have to imagine it's marginally better than being "China's Man".
We are talking about Floriduh, right?
Yeah--Florida-------------------where all those trying to ESCAPE from NeW YORK, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, and other dem controlled areas are fleeing to by the thousands.

They go to Florida because it has warm winters and no state income tax.. Have you ever lived there?
And it's not a shithole. You forgot that.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Lots of club members are quitting Mara Lago .. They say it has become a "sad and dispirited place" since Trump returned.

Link.

There are half a dozen. Will this one do?

Members are quitting Mar-a-Lago because it has become a ...
21 hours ago · Former President Donald Trump's return to his glitzy Florida golf resort - Mar-a-Lago - has reportedly not been met with fanfare by the club's wealthy members. Mar-a-Lago's mood is "dispirited," and people are canceling their memberships, the author of a book on the resort told MSNBC. "I've talked to a bunch of people the last couple of days," Laurence Leamer told the cable channel.

No that wont do,for two reasons.
One it's yahoo.
And two why would it change because Trump moved back to his home in Florida?
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It appears to me they value their privacy and don't like the press and or helicopters or Trump's following of Proud Boys, crackpot militias etc. Its a pretty snooty community and Trump is nothing if not crass. They serve caviar at Mara Lago with a plastic spork.

Caviar with a plastic spork, now THAT'S a little funny. THe first bit of humor in this whole thread.

Not an out loud chuckle, but it was SOMETHING.

Another advantage of living in Florida is that a half hour’s helicopter ride from Mar-a-Lago is the “Independent Conch Republic,” whose motto is “We Seceded Where Others Failed.”

I mean if things get too hot in the U.S., Trump can hide out there ... like a swashbuckling pirate. The Conch Navy, with its old time Key Largo Humphrey Bogart look-alikes, buxom beauties and transvestites in sailor suits could ... help him retake the Continent.

That's still not funny.
Keep trying.
Suggesting a turn to piracy has some possibilities. But, really, you have to do better.
your bile is ruining your attempts at humor.

Bile = “Bitterness of temper; ill humor; irascibility.”

What have I to be bitter about? Ever since the election results were certified and Trump fucked up on Jan. 6th ... I’m a happy camper!

Maybe you are ... “projecting”?

Are you just a tiny bit jealous? I mean about the Conch Republic? It was a Union stronghold during the Civil War, but finally “seceded” ... where your Confederacy ... “failed.”

p.s.
I try my best to be an irascible old man, but everybody keeps saying I’m one of the ... nicest guys they know. :dunno:

Libs are generally not funny, not anymore. Too much hate and bile.

You might have won this round, but overall, you are just miserable fucks.

ONe can speculate on why. But that seems a discussion for another time and place.

Winter in WV makes me start to think I might like Florida some day....however, Florida (aside from a greater variety of venue outs snakes both political and reptilian) also has a lot of bugs. Including Very Big Cockroaches. The PC term is Palmetto Bugs. As an amateur entomologist I find them fascinating. A highly successful design that has endured, unchanged, for millions of years, rich or poor, you can expect to find at least a few of them in a drawer or cupboard...but they do tend to get into everything and pop up when you least expect them. The Trump family should fit right in.

Winter in WV makes me start to think I might like Florida some day....however, Florida (aside from a greater variety of venue outs snakes both political and reptilian) also has a lot of bugs. Including Very Big Cockroaches. The PC term is Palmetto Bugs. As an amateur entomologist I find them fascinating. A highly successful design that has endured, unchanged, for millions of years, rich or poor, you can expect to find at least a few of them in a drawer or cupboard...but they do tend to get into everything and pop up when you least expect them. The Trump family should fit right in.

That was a long walk for a small joke. Still, better than the shit hte op served.

Correll is ... our official USMB “good humor man.”

25E944CC-777B-413B-AFA1-81E0324405FC.jpeg

Last edited:

That was a long walk for a small joke. Still, better than the shit hte op served.
Loosen up. Republicans should be thankfull they're in the running at all since they are a minority party that only get in the white house anyway( to fuck stuff up) because of this antiquated electoral vote sytem that we have.

Last edited:

Ah yes those palmetto bugs. Had 'em back in Louisiana and we had geckos too. They would scatter when you flipped a light on in a dark room. One night I flipped the light, there was a gecko on the wall, fixated and holding still. Stalking a cockaroach. BAM he struck, too fast to see, swallowed the cockaroach and was gone.

Another time I had a gecko sitting on my sound board. Just showed up out of wherever. Audience member walked by, thought the gecko was a fake rubber toy. Then it twisted its head to look at her. She jumped about seven feet. :lol:

Loosen up. Republicans should be thankfull they're in the running at all since they are a minority party that only get in the white house anyway( to fuck stuff up) because of this antiquated electoral vote sytem that we have.

I will not be loosening up. The current system is unjust and looks to be being made proof against peaceful or legal challenge.

There have ALWAYS been sharks in the ocean. Florida has always had Big Cockroaches and Palmetto Bugs, Swamps and Lizards.

It always amuses me when people argue, “The current system is unjust and looks to be being made proof against peaceful or legal challenge.” They talk as if suddenly everything has changed. But the current system is infinitely fairer (voting wise) than in the Jim Crow or Tammany Hall past, and the two-party SYSTEM of courts and police and law is much as it has been for generations.

There is far more ability for the common man to express himself and organize politically using new media today than in previous decades. But the common man is still utterly confused, aggrieved and victimized, more trapped by media-induced obsessions (liberal and “conservative”) than ever. We are more easily fooled by media manipulators and demagogues than ever. Many of our people have already abandoned common sense to follow a conman’s lies, apologizing for his open attack on our federal Republic’s institutions, court decisions and voting processes. Some even support insurrectionary activity like the attack on Congress that Donald Trump provoked to keep himself in office.

Speaking now as a “Florida Man,” living in an area that was once a disease-infested swamp, I appreciate that the Palmetto Bugs and Cockroaches and Florida Heat can be controlled with air conditioning and better housing, which is available to most people. Sure, we don’t all live like Bernard Madoff or Donald Trump — but who needs that?!

My point is not that the system is great. In many ways it is unfair and deteriorating. It’s problems are many and diverse. Our oceans and Wetlands are endangered, real poverty and inequality is rapidly growing, and the threat of deep economic and social collapse is real. In such times strange monsters can be thrown up from the depths of the swamps that still exist here, and even rise up out of swimming pools, off manicured lawns and golf courses, even step off yachts and helicopters at places like Mar-a-Lago.

Even so, most of us know we are blessed to live in the United States. A sense of humor, like a sense of shared humanity, and civic responsibility, can help us get through these dark days.

Last edited:
It always amuses me when people argue, “The current system is unjust and looks to be being made proof against peaceful or legal challenge.” They talk as if suddenly everything has changed. But the current system is infinitely fairer (voting wise) than in the Jim Crow or Tammany Hall past, and the two-party SYSTEM of courts and police and law is much as it has been for generations.

Jim Crow and Tammany Hall were before I was born.

THings are changing now. Your side, the MSM and Big Tech working together, is shutting down opposition voices and rigging the system to shut out people like me, forever.

YOu want a sense of shared humanity? Don't work to fuck me over and then expect me to laugh it off.

Trump paid a lot of taxes in China.. is that what you mean?

Paid taxes, as opposed to the Xidens being given money the traitorously sell us out to china.

If you had more than a single brain cell you would understand the difference.

Trump paid a lot of taxes in China.. is that what you mean?

Paid taxes, as opposed to the Xidens being given money the traitorously sell us out to china.

If you had more than a single brain cell you would understand the difference.

Biden wasn't given money. That's just Trump type slander. He's famous for his lies.

THings are changing now. Your side, the MSM and Big Tech working together, is shutting down opposition voices and rigging the system to shut out people like me, forever.

YOu want a sense of shared humanity? Don't work to fuck me over and then expect me to laugh it off.
You are not addressing this Florida Man. I do not work for or with “the MSM and Big Tech.” I have plenty of criticisms of them, and always have. You are expressing your opinions freely and you can spread as many lies as you wish here.

I personally have never “worked to fuck you over.” I haven’t that power. Perhaps Trump or your own support of Trump has done that. His actions certainly have put you into a “political pickle.”

I know you well enough not to expect any overt expressions of “shared humanity.” But you are a citizen and so it would be nice to see you and especially Republican politicians overcome their partisanship and express a little “civic responsibility” and “civic accountability” — by supporting the impeachment conviction of Donald Trump.

Last edited:

You are not addressing this Florida Man. I do not work for or with “the MSM and Big Tech.” I have plenty of criticisms of them, and always have. You are expressing your opinions freely and you can spread as many lies as you wish here.

I personally have never “worked to fuck you over.” I haven’t that power. Perhaps Trump or your own support of Trump has done that to you. I know you well enough not to expect any overt expressions of “shared humanity.”

But you are a citizen and so it would be nice to see you and especially Republican politicians overcome their partisanship and express a little “civic responsibility” and “civic accountability” — by supporting the impeachment conviction of Donald Trump.

1. Lot of people are being deplatformed in one fashion or another. It is a growing problem and more and more your side is looking to silence opposing voices. Do you support that or not?

2. YOu are wrong. I have no problem making overt expressions of shared humanity with people that I disagree with, or differ with.

3. What I do not have is the desire to make such expressions with people who work to fuck me and mine over.

4. Your side has been operating brown shirt mobs, with the support of the police, for over two years now. And now you want to impeach Trump because of ONE protest that got out of control? YOu go right ahead, if you want a Civil War.

And now you want to impeach Trump because of ONE protest that got out of control? YOu go right ahead, if you want a Civil War.
Trump has already been impeached. I want him convicted, humiliated and politically castrated. But I also want those apologizing for him and the other assholes who provoked this unprecedented attack on our Congress and Republic — to pay a political price that will not be soon forgotten.

Which brings us to you: not a politician — just an embarrassed, confused and aggrieved internet foot soldier. Once again you are threatening (or predicting, if you prefer) a “Civil War.” Many Trump and Q-Anon supporters did just that before January 6th, and where did it get them? Do your tiny part to help bring one on if you wish, or don’t, but don’t think you are impressing me. I know all the dangers. I guarantee you that playing at, even raising the possibility of, a Civil War over the issues you seem to think are important, will get you nowhere. You are going about this all wrong.

And now you want to impeach Trump because of ONE protest that got out of control? YOu go right ahead, if you want a Civil War.
Trump has already been impeached. I want him convicted, humiliated and politically castrated. But I also want those apologizing for him and the other assholes who provoked this unprecedented attack on our Congress and Republic — to pay a political price that will not be soon forgotten.

Which brings us to you: not a politician — just an embarrassed, confused and aggrieved internet foot soldier. Once again you are threatening (or predicting, if you prefer) a “Civil War.” Many Trump and Q-Anon supporters did just that before January 6th, and where did it get them? Do your tiny part to help bring one on if you wish, or don’t, but don’t think you are impressing me. I know all the dangers. I guarantee you that playing at, even raising the possibility of, a Civil War over the issues you seem to think are important, will get you nowhere. You are going about this all wrong.

Pointing out to you, that your actions are causing and increasing political unrest, very possibly leading to Civil War,

is going about it, "all wrong"?

Then what in your mind, would be the "right way" to respond to the widespread political violence and government oppression and fascist censorship of the last four years, not to mention the promise that it will only increase and become permanent?

I personally have never “worked to fuck you over.” I haven’t that power. Perhaps Trump or your own support of Trump has done that to you. I know you well enough not to expect any overt expressions of “shared humanity.”

But you are a citizen and so it would be nice to see you and especially Republican politicians overcome their partisanship and express a little “civic responsibility” and “civic accountability” — by supporting the impeachment conviction of Donald Trump.

1. Lot of people are being deplatformed in one fashion or another. It is a growing problem and more and more your side is looking to silence opposing voices. Do you support that or not?

2. YOu are wrong. I have no problem making overt expressions of shared humanity with people that I disagree with, or differ with.

3. What I do not have is the desire to make such expressions with people who work to fuck me and mine over.

4. Your side has been operating brown shirt mobs, with the support of the police, for over two years now. And now you want to impeach Trump because of ONE protest that got out of control? YOu go right ahead, if you want a Civil War.

139 Capitol guards and policemen were assaulted and Trump encouraged this mob to come to DC and stop the EC verification.

139 Capitol guards and policemen were assaulted and Trump encouraged this mob to come to DC and stop the EC verification.

Trump encouraged a crowd to come to the capitol to protest.

Considering the past several years of widespread lefty riots and lootings and killings, with the actives support and defense of the democrat party, your pretense of being outraged over one riot,

is obvious bullshit.

Forum List

Back