Trump made official what has always been obvious: He’s Florida Man

I would have to imagine it's marginally better than being "China's Man".
We are talking about Floriduh, right?
Yeah--Florida-------------------where all those trying to ESCAPE from NeW YORK, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, and other dem controlled areas are fleeing to by the thousands.

They go to Florida because it has warm winters and no state income tax.. Have you ever lived there?
And it's not a shithole. You forgot that.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Lots of club members are quitting Mara Lago .. They say it has become a "sad and dispirited place" since Trump returned.

I am now myself a merry (my wife says slightly mad) “Florida Man.” I’m really looking forward to welcoming Trump’s whole family to my neighborhood. The county next to mine lost its cherished Jewish philanthropist Bernie Madoff some years ago. He’s busy dying now in prison. Asked Trump for a pardon, but was denied. People down here know what it’s like to have their heroes abused by the Feds ...

“Donald Trump has flown off to Florida, which is, after all, what New Yorkers of a certain age tend to do. But it was long overdue... With his candied-yam tan, his commitment to year-round golfing and his inability to distinguish between reality and fantasy, Trump’s always been more Florida Man than Manhattan sophisticate.

Taking up full-time residence at Mar-a-Lago — assuming the town council of Palm Beach decides not to enforce the 1993 agreement he signed barring anyone from making the club a permanent residence — the twice-impeached Trump joins a long list of shady characters who found a refuge ... in sunny South Florida. What with its paradisal weather and a certain ethical looseness when it comes to the rich and famous, Florida has always been a desirable location for the well-heeled disreputable...

“Ivanka Trump is also moving to Florida. She and husband Jared Kushner have bought a $30 million, two-acre lot on Indian Creek Island in Biscayne Bay. For that matter, newly engaged Tiffany Trump has been looking at properties in South Beach, and Don Jr. and his shouty girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, have been touring upscale houses in Jupiter.

“Richard Nixon ruminated over the Watergate break-in at his Key Biscayne compound. O.J. Simpson lived in Kendall until he was convicted of armed robbery in 2008. In 1928, Al Capone bought a Palm Island mansion from brewery heir Clarence Busch, and in 1929, he threw a lavish party there the same night that hit men killed rival mobsters in the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre, giving himself a copper-bottomed alibi.

“Former despots have also aimed for soft landings in South Florida over the years: Fulgencio Batista, overthrown by Fidel Castro’s Cuban revolution, bought a vacation home in Daytona Beach and a house in Miami’s Spring Garden, and Nicaragua’s Anastasio Somoza ... and Haiti’s Prosper Avril ... both made their way there after fleeing their countries...

“Unless the Senate votes to convict him in his impeachment trial ... or city, state or federal prosecutors in New York file charges against him, Trump will go on spinning dark dreams from his Florida fastness — just another old caudillo trying to relive the glory days.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...eb6676-5c1b-11eb-8bcf-3877871c819d_story.html

So, you're actually trying to take the fact that he is moving to FLorida, as evidence he is a bad man?

WOW. Desperate much?

Where else would Trump go?

Another advantage of living in Florida is that a half hour’s helicopter ride from Mar-a-Lago is the “Independent Conch Republic,” whose motto is “We Seceded Where Others Failed.”

I mean if things get too hot in the U.S., Trump can hide out there ... like a swashbuckling pirate. The Conch Navy, with its old time Key Largo Humphrey Bogart look-alikes, buxom beauties and transvestites in sailor suits could ... help him retake the Continent.

Yeah--Florida-------------------where all those trying to ESCAPE from NeW YORK, NEW HAMPSHIRE, NEW JERSEY, and other dem controlled areas are fleeing to by the thousands.

They go to Florida because it has warm winters and no state income tax.. Have you ever lived there?

You just bolstered his contention....
Low taxes are the reason many are fleeing yankee land.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Lots of club members are quitting Mara Lago .. They say it has become a "sad and dispirited place" since Trump returned.

Link.

A reminder: This is a HUMOR forum.

If you have nothing humorous to say, if you refuse even to try to use humor in making your comments, please go away.

There are plenty of other forums where you can insult, argue over politics, etc.

They your friends or did you see it on CNN?

LOLOL.. Wasn't from CNN.
Well, you're not qualified to clean the toilets there let alone pal around with club members, thus the question.

LOLOL.. You don't know anything about me.. I met Ivana at Badrutt's Palace in St Moritz.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Link.

There are half a dozen. Will this one do?

Members are quitting Mar-a-Lago because it has become a ...
21 hours ago · Former President Donald Trump's return to his glitzy Florida golf resort - Mar-a-Lago - has reportedly not been met with fanfare by the club's wealthy members. Mar-a-Lago's mood is "dispirited," and people are canceling their memberships, the author of a book on the resort told MSNBC. "I've talked to a bunch of people the last couple of days," Laurence Leamer told the cable channel.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Link.

21 hours ago · Former President Donald Trump's return to his glitzy Florida golf resort - Mar-a-Lago - has reportedly not been met with fanfare by the club's wealthy members. Mar-a-Lago's mood is "dispirited," and people are canceling their memberships, the author of a book on the resort told MSNBC. "I've talked to a bunch of people the last couple of days," Laurence Leamer told the cable channel.

No that wont do,for two reasons.
One it's yahoo.
And two why would it change because Trump moved back to his home in Florida?
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Link.

One it's yahoo.

It appears to me they value their privacy and don't like the press and or helicopters or Trump's following of Proud Boys, crackpot militias etc. Its a pretty snooty community and Trump is nothing if not crass. They serve caviar at Mara Lago with a plastic spork.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Link.

One it's yahoo.

It appears to me they value their privacy and don't like the press and or helicopters or Trump's following of Proud Boys, crackpot militias etc. Its a pretty snooty community and Trump is nothing if not crass. They serve caviar at Mara Lago with a plastic spork.

The fact that you think the proud boys are hanging out at Mar-a-Lago tells me you're a complete moron.

Now, THAT'S funny.

Link.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago golf resort has become a 'sad place' since he moved in, an expert on the resort told MSNBC.

Now that's funny!

Now, THAT'S funny.

Don't care. And this is the humor section. Was that supposed to be funny? Cause it was not.

I am now myself a merry (my wife says slightly mad) “Florida Man.” I’m really looking forward to welcoming Trump’s whole family to my neighborhood. The county next to mine lost its cherished Jewish philanthropist Bernie Madoff some years ago. He’s busy dying now in prison. Asked Trump for a pardon, but was denied. People down here know what it’s like to have their heroes abused by the Feds ...

“Donald Trump has flown off to Florida, which is, after all, what New Yorkers of a certain age tend to do. But it was long overdue... With his candied-yam tan, his commitment to year-round golfing and his inability to distinguish between reality and fantasy, Trump’s always been more Florida Man than Manhattan sophisticate.

Taking up full-time residence at Mar-a-Lago — assuming the town council of Palm Beach decides not to enforce the 1993 agreement he signed barring anyone from making the club a permanent residence — the twice-impeached Trump joins a long list of shady characters who found a refuge ... in sunny South Florida. What with its paradisal weather and a certain ethical looseness when it comes to the rich and famous, Florida has always been a desirable location for the well-heeled disreputable...

“Ivanka Trump is also moving to Florida. She and husband Jared Kushner have bought a $30 million, two-acre lot on Indian Creek Island in Biscayne Bay. For that matter, newly engaged Tiffany Trump has been looking at properties in South Beach, and Don Jr. and his shouty girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, have been touring upscale houses in Jupiter.

“Richard Nixon ruminated over the Watergate break-in at his Key Biscayne compound. O.J. Simpson lived in Kendall until he was convicted of armed robbery in 2008. In 1928, Al Capone bought a Palm Island mansion from brewery heir Clarence Busch, and in 1929, he threw a lavish party there the same night that hit men killed rival mobsters in the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre, giving himself a copper-bottomed alibi.

“Former despots have also aimed for soft landings in South Florida over the years: Fulgencio Batista, overthrown by Fidel Castro’s Cuban revolution, bought a vacation home in Daytona Beach and a house in Miami’s Spring Garden, and Nicaragua’s Anastasio Somoza ... and Haiti’s Prosper Avril ... both made their way there after fleeing their countries...

“Unless the Senate votes to convict him in his impeachment trial ... or city, state or federal prosecutors in New York file charges against him, Trump will go on spinning dark dreams from his Florida fastness — just another old caudillo trying to relive the glory days.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...eb6676-5c1b-11eb-8bcf-3877871c819d_story.html

So, you're actually trying to take the fact that he is moving to FLorida, as evidence he is a bad man?

WOW. Desperate much?

Where else would Trump go?

Anywhere that is a solid republican state and then run for the House and spend the rest of his remaining years, pointing out as the lies of you faggot blow up in your faces.

Now, THAT'S FUNNY.

Another advantage of living in Florida is that a half hour’s helicopter ride from Mar-a-Lago is the “Independent Conch Republic,” whose motto is “We Seceded Where Others Failed.”

I mean if things get too hot in the U.S., Trump can hide out there ... like a swashbuckling pirate. The Conch Navy, with its old time Key Largo Humphrey Bogart look-alikes, buxom beauties and transvestites in sailor suits could ... help him retake the Continent.

That's still not funny.

Keep trying.

Suggesting a turn to piracy has some possibilities. But, really, you have to do better.

your bile is ruining your attempts at humor.

Forum List

Back