Trump-loving lawyer Lin Wood says he roamed the White House and Trump is still there!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Trump working in the Oval? - Biden is dead and was replaced by a body double??
*I was tempted to put this in Conspiracy Theories, but my Lord - These people need HELP

The Trump-loving lawyer bizarrely claimed to his 840,000 followers on Telegram that he was in the White House looking for President Joe Biden, but instead found Trump behind the Resolute Desk -- proving he was still president, reported The Daily Dot.​
"I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States," Wood posted. "President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020."​
Wood posted photos of empty rooms in the White House and another of Trump seated in the Oval Office -- which he previously posted in February and was originally taken in March 2020 -- as "proof" of his claims.​
The attorney, who's facing possible sanctions from the Georgia Bar Association, then shared a post from QAnon promoter GhostEzra, who claims Biden is actually dead and was replaced by a body double.​
“Donald J. Trump is still president of the United States of America, and don’t you forget it,” Wood falsely claimed. “Eighty million people said ‘we the people, we pick Donald J. Trump.’ He is your president, and the other side knows it, they know that soon their day is coming.”​

Time for the straightjacket - Bring one for Sid and Rudy too!!! :cuckoo:

Last edited:
*I was tempted to put this in Conspiracy Theories, but my Lord - These people need HELP

The Trump-loving lawyer bizarrely claimed to his 840,000 followers on Telegram that he was in the White House looking for President Joe Biden, but instead found Trump behind the Resolute Desk -- proving he was still president, reported The Daily Dot.​
"I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States," Wood posted. "President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020."​
Wood posted photos of empty rooms in the White House and another of Trump seated in the Oval Office -- which he previously posted in February and was originally taken in March 2020 -- as "proof" of his claims.​
The attorney, who's facing possible sanctions from the Georgia Bar Association, then shared a post from QAnon promoter GhostEzra, who claims Biden is actually dead and was replaced by a body double.​
“Donald J. Trump is still president of the United States of America, and don’t you forget it,” Wood falsely claimed. “Eighty million people said ‘we the people, we pick Donald J. Trump.’ He is your president, and the other side knows it, they know that soon their day is coming.”​

qanon-lin-wood-scalia-claims-thumb-700x393-1281733.jpg
People who believe ANYTHING Raw Story publishes are the real one's who need HELP !!!

He SHOULD be there ROAMING the WH but a rigged scammed election stopped it.

The fun thing about being a conservative grifter is that you can LITERALLY tell your marks anything and they will believe it...as long as the underlying theme is about coddling their fragile feels....

I believe most of the QAnon conspiracies are created by failed screen-writers bouncing ideas off each other.....

People who believe ANYTHING Raw Story publishes are the real one's who need HELP !!!

So Mr Wood didn't post this nonsense on Telegram? :lol:

lin-wood-trump.jpg

So Mr Wood didn't post this nonsense on Telegram? :lol:

lin-wood-trump.jpg
He's working so hard with two, that's right people, two pieces of paper on his desk.

He SHOULD be there ROAMING the WH but a rigged scammed election stopped it.
The only reason Trump was in the WH in the first place was because of a rigged scammed election. It's typical of the Trumpistas to accuse others of what they've done themselves, e.g. Rudy and his shenanigans in Ukraine.

The fun thing about being a conservative grifter is that you can LITERALLY tell your marks anything and they will believe it...as long as the underlying theme is about coddling their fragile feels....

I believe most of the QAnon conspiracies are created by failed screen-writers bouncing ideas off each other.....
Fun thing about watching liberals is how miserable they are in their shit holes. Well i hope every shit hole is destroyed by 7/4. I am so pro BLM and ANTIFA now. I want them to burn the whole MF thing up

Actually, this sounds about right.

Forum List

Back