Trump losing in Arizona

Trump isn't losing a damn thing. Calm down. It's going to be a red tidal wave in November.
he he he

It was, keeping the senate and winning 12 seats in the house is a red wave.

Biden without the senate will be a president without a dick. He won't be able to do she because if he does the SCOTUS will knock him down.

I was assuming it would be an honest election. Finding thousands of uncounted ballots here there and yon shows its invalid and everyone knows it.

Just keep pretending 78 million people voted for a child molester who can't even figure out the name of the person he's running against or what he's running for.

Winners don't bitch about voter fraud son.

Trump isn't losing a damn thing. Calm down. It's going to be a red tidal wave in November.
he he he

Biden without the senate will be a president without a dick. He won't be able to do she because if he does the SCOTUS will knock him down.

I was assuming it would be an honest election. Finding thousands of uncounted ballots here there and yon shows its invalid and everyone knows it.

Just keep pretending 78 million people voted for a child molester who can't even figure out the name of the person he's running against or what he's running for.

No they don't. That's because the "winners" are the ones who committed it.

he he he

So you're saying that the "red wave" was created by voter fraud? Interesting.

he he he

No the fake Biden presidency was. That would be the 300,000 biden only votes with nothing else on the down ballot. FAKE AS FUCK.

Can you tell me the last time a president won the white house and lost 12 seats in the house the same night?

Let me ask you this leftist fuck. If 300000 trump only votes had been found at midnight in a truck and Trump had won as Biden is so-called winning AND lost 12 seats in the house, you'd be calling the election honest and upfront with no fraud at all? Or would you be screaming at the moon like you moonbat liberals did for 4 fucking years?

Trump was so hated he got 15 MILLION more votes the 2nd time around. The truth is democrats KNOW they got their asses handed to them and with everyone in the liberal corner, big media, big tech, Trump didn't stand an honest chance in hell. Ya'll spent 100 MILLION DOLLARS and failed to unseat Lindsey Graham. That's a big red FUCK YOU IN YO FACE.

Last edited:
he he he

No the fake Biden presidency was. That would be the 300,000 biden only votes with nothing else on the down ballot. FAKE AS FUCK.

Can you tell me the last time a president won the white house and lost 12 seats in the house the same night?

Let me ask you this leftist fuck. If 300000 trump only votes had been found at midnight in a truck and Trump had won as Biden is so-called winning AND lost 12 seats in the house, you'd be calling the election honest and upfront with no fraud at all? Or would you be screaming at the moon like you moonbat liberals did for 4 fucking years?

Trump was so hated he got 15 MILLION more votes the 2nd time around. The truth is democrats KNOW they got their asses handed to them and with everyone in the liberal corner, big media, big tech, Trump didn't stand an honest chance in hell. Ya'll spent 100 MILLION DOLLARS and failed to unseat Lindsey Graham. That's a big red FUCK YOU IN YO FACE.

Your cut-to-fit reality doesn't fit with the facts silly. In one breath you said that the winners cheated and in another breath you said that only Biden cheated. Which is it ?

he he he

Your cut-to-fit reality doesn't fit with the facts silly. In one breath you said that the winners cheated and in another breath you said that only Biden cheated. Which is it ?

Biden "got more votes" than Trump. How the hell did Trump cheat?

Not every ballot had a vote for anyone other than Biden. That's very suspicious. Statistically impossible to find 300,000 Biden ballots with no down ballot and ABSOLUTELY NO TRUMP VOTES IN THE ENTIRE PILE.

It's bullshit, you know it's bullshit. You just keep telling yourself you won. One day even you might believe it. I'll ask you again, when was the last time a president won the white house and lost a dozen seats in the House? Please answer. The republicans didn't lose A SINGLE INCUMBENT HOUSE MEMBER AND GAINED 12 SEATS. Yet that same electorate voted in a democrat president by over 5 million votes?

YEA FUCKING RIGHT.

And if Trump was winning like Biden is winning with 300000 votes for Trump with no down ballot would you be calling it an honest election? Answer the fucking questions you fucking shitass liberal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back