Trump Losing Ground in New York - Riots Haven't Helped

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The conventional wisdom from the Trump crowd is that all of this civil unrest and "Defund the Police" movements in Democrat controlled urban areas was going to scare people into voting for Trump, but it's not playing out that way in New York where NYC saw some of the most extensive rioting and unrest. That latest poll released yesterday from PPP shows Trump now trailing Biden by 31 points. He has steadily lost ground since April when he was trailing by 23 points. A poll in June had him down 25 points.

1598461491394.png

The conventional wisdom from the Trump crowd is that all of this civil unrest and "Defund the Police" movements in Democrat controlled urban areas was going to scare people into voting for Trump, but it's not playing out that way in New York where NYC saw some of the most extensive rioting and unrest. That latest poll released yesterday from PPP shows Trump now trailing Biden by 31 points. He has steadily lost ground since April when he was trailing by 23 points. A poll in June had him down 25 points.

View attachment 380137
He doesn't stand a chance of winning in New York, anyway, ya knucklehead.

View attachment 380137

Some of you thought he did the other day when someone posted that red blue map in that one thread showing him winning NY, which was laughable, of course.

View attachment 380137

Some of you thought he did the other day when someone posted that red blue map in that one thread showing him winning NY, which was laughable, of course.

If you believe in silly polls be sure to check the one Trump is pulling away in battle ground states....but I'm confident you'll find another manipulated one stating otherwise

Polls? Lol

NYC is a ghost town.
Everyone has fled the city. All the crazy NY Democrats are in Florida now.

This could well be the first time Republicans actually win NY in a LONG time.
But Florida will likely go to Democrats since they're all there now.

The thing about most NewYorkers is that they are exceptionally ignorant, but at the same time exceptionally arrogant.

If you believe in silly polls be sure to check the one Trump is pulling away in battle ground states....but I'm confident you'll find another manipulated one stating otherwise

Polls? Lol

If they are silly then is he really pulling away?

NYC is a ghost town.
Everyone has fled the city. All the crazy NY Democrats are in Florida now.

But Florida will likely go to Democrats since they're all there now.

The thing about most NewYorkers is that they are exceptionally ignorant, but at the same time exceptionally arrogant.

nope----the nuts are here in NYC----the whole place is INFECTED -----in fact---the people who have fled----
or in the process of folding tents ------it TRUMP SUPPORTERS who are now-------hiding out in basements and garrets. The cops are under orders from ABOVE to ignore crime and the judges are not
permitted to convict. The only "law and order" consists of lots of tickets for imaginary traffic violations in order to finance BREAD AND CIRCUSES for the
"voters"

I don't trust polls anyway, but, I've said from the beginning the "Law and Order" angle won't work. These problems are happening in cities he would never win anyways and it is being allowed for a reason. Odd how suddenly some "far right" people are out in these events. Some deep pockets will surely stir the pot to hurt Trump.

Trump should be smart about it, it's not what most citizens are most concerned with. His message to victory should be, in a nutshell "the economy, confronting China, fighting back Open Borders and global abuses against the American worker and companies". The other issues can be sprinkled in from time to time.

These are broad and vital issues for all people. Preaching to the choir isn't a benefit to him. He has to outplay his opponents for the Independents.

View attachment 380147

That's a nice self portrait.

You need to face reality. Democrats have ZERO chance of winning in November.
No one is voting FOR Biden/Harris....their only motivation is defeating Trump.

Won't work come election day.
And you apparently are totally unaware of what's happening in NY because the media you trust isn't covering the exodus.
So who's the real clown?

Last edited:

Polls? Lol

Uhm...you completely missed my point

Let me try to help, you posted your poll Trump is losing NY...well duh, he will anyway. Then question if polls showing him pulling away in battleground ground states are accurate

Lol.....think hard

Good grief

The polls that the MSM cites are going to be even more wildly wrong than they were in 2016. They're telling you what they want to be true, not what is, as they always have.

Polls? Lol

Uhm...you completely missed my point

Let me try to help, you posted your poll Trump is losing NY...well duh, he will anyway. Then question if polls showing him pulling away in battleground ground states are accurate

Lol.....think hard

Good grief

right----TRUMP IS LOSING IN NYC ----he is. The city is chock full of would be acid heads in ALL LEVELS OF SOCIETY-----even people who consider themselves
"intellectuals" (gawd help us) It is FAD-LIKE I believe that some democrats (like me) will repudiate the SANDERS/SOROS galvanized bull-shit----and even some will-----AT THE LAST MINUTE either run or vote for Trump-----but the fact remains NYC IS BLUE to the bone. SOHO is full of acid heads hippy jerks-----even with the boards on the windows

Forum List

Back