Trump Loses in Pennsylvania Court. Again.

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Trump loses in Pennsylvania court. Again.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday dealt President Donald Trump’s campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state’s presidential election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.​
The campaign’s lawsuits were focused on the fewer than 9,000 absentee and mail-in ballots that the county elections board decided to count despite possible errors on the outer envelopes.​
The Supreme Court noted that the campaign was not arguing that there was any evidence of fraud associated with these ballots.

That's 2-35 now for Trump in court.

But ... but ... but ... winning!

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday dealt President Donald Trump’s campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state’s presidential election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.​
The campaign’s lawsuits were focused on the fewer than 9,000 absentee and mail-in ballots that the county elections board decided to count despite possible errors on the outer envelopes.​
The Supreme Court noted that the campaign was not arguing that there was any evidence of fraud associated with these ballots.

He's being laughed out of court(s), and the flock is still convinced he won by a landslide.

The national embarrassment continues. But not for much longer.

Never mind we got the most corrupt court system in the world that lets the government always get their way when citizens try and sue them dumbfuck,something I have said for over ten years here. :fu: :ahole-1:

So, PA's SC deals another legal loss to the Trump campaign.
Does this mean its over ? No, it doesnt.
You actually dont believe Powell has evidence of massive widespread voter fraud, do you ?
Well I cant prove it either, but considering her track record...

He's being laughed out of court(s), and the flock is still convinced he won by a landslide.

It is all about belief isn't it? We will soon be suffering again...

It is all about belief isn't it? We will soon be suffering again...
Speak for yourself.

Trump will win the appeal if the ballots are filled out incorrectly. The PA Supreme Court way overstepped it's purview on this one.
Agreed, and I believe Trumps legal team is saying denial of equal protection and due process.

You actually dont believe Powell has evidence of massive widespread voter fraud, do you ?

isn't the pussygrabber tired of losing yet? lost twice electoral votes, first by 3 million, then by over 6 million, squeezed razor thin electoral college once, only to lose it, and since he craved recognition so badly, Pelosi awarded him with impeachment, freaking guy is an embarrassment ...

1606169963609.png

isn't the pussygrabber tired of losing yet? lost twice electoral votes, first by 3 million, then by over 6 million, squeezed razor thin electoral college once, only to lose it, and since he craved recognition so badly, Pelosi awarded him with impeachment, freaking guy is an embarrassment ...

View attachment 420610
Did you know that somewhere around 70% of Americans believe this election is rigged ? I will have to see if I can find the link.
Anyway, most Americans believe Trump won this election, except a handful of people like you on this forum - go figure.

View attachment 420610
Did you know that somewhere around 70% of Americans believe this election is rigged ? I will have to see if I can find the link.
Anyway, most Americans believe Trump won this election, except a handful of people like you on this forum - go figure.

Hell Biden barely even campaigned for the office.

View attachment 420610
It's actually 77% of republicans who feel that way and 11% (of republicans) feel it was fare and square.

View attachment 420610

Of course we stole it, in so many different ways, only idiot like pussygrabber could not see what was coming to him, the fact is that Biden is president and pussygrabber is not...

1606170558933.png
1606170580829.png

on top of being a racist, on top of being a sexist, on top of being a homophobe, on top of being a xhenophobe, on top of being a religious bigot, and on top of being an overall giant douche, Trump will be remembered as the person who tried more than anyone else, friend or foe, to destroy American democracy, he will not be missed!

Trump will win the appeal if the ballots are filled out incorrectly. The PA Supreme Court way overstepped it's purview on this one.
Agreed, and I believe Trumps legal team is saying denial of equal protection and due process.

You mean the legal team that Trump is unhappy with? The one Rush called a joke? Man if Rush says something is idiotic you just might want to give up.

I am proud of president Biden, he had the intelligence, focus and audacity to steal election from pussygrabber, and his moronic cult followers.... ha ha ha...

View attachment 420621

You won't be proud in the next midterms....just two years away....stealing an election has its punishment....and the dems will learn this big time.....

it was millions of unicorns, belonging to Hugo Chavez, and with the assistance of big foot, that over 20 million trump votes were stolen...

1606171280166.png
1606171321209.png

Forum List

Back