Trump Loses in Pennsylvania Court. Again.

Trump loses in Pennsylvania court. Again.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday dealt President Donald Trump’s campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state’s presidential election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.​
The campaign’s lawsuits were focused on the fewer than 9,000 absentee and mail-in ballots that the county elections board decided to count despite possible errors on the outer envelopes.​
The Supreme Court noted that the campaign was not arguing that there was any evidence of fraud associated with these ballots.

That's 2-35 now for Trump in court.

But ... but ... but ... winning!
So, PA's SC deals another legal loss to the Trump campaign.
Does this mean its over ? No, it doesnt.
You actually dont believe Powell has evidence of massive widespread voter fraud, do you ?
Well I cant prove it either, but considering her track record...

isn't the pussygrabber tired of losing yet? lost twice electoral votes, first by 3 million, then by over 6 million, squeezed razor thin electoral college once, only to lose it, and since he craved recognition so badly, Pelosi awarded him with impeachment, freaking guy is an embarrassment ...

View attachment 420610
Pussy grabber? You mean slick willie Clinton,that pussy grabber? :abgg2q.jpg: The topic is about trump not Clinton,do try and keep up around here.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court on Monday dealt President Donald Trump’s campaign yet another legal loss, ruling that mail-in ballots cast in the state’s presidential election can be counted even if a voter failed to completely fill out the envelope.​
The campaign’s lawsuits were focused on the fewer than 9,000 absentee and mail-in ballots that the county elections board decided to count despite possible errors on the outer envelopes.​
The Supreme Court noted that the campaign was not arguing that there was any evidence of fraud associated with these ballots.

So, PA's SC deals another legal loss to the Trump campaign.
Does this mean its over ? No, it doesnt.
You actually dont believe Powell has evidence of massive widespread voter fraud, do you ?

isn't the pussygrabber tired of losing yet? lost twice electoral votes, first by 3 million, then by over 6 million, squeezed razor thin electoral college once, only to lose it, and since he craved recognition so badly, Pelosi awarded him with impeachment, freaking guy is an embarrassment ...

View attachment 420610
Did you know that somewhere around 70% of Americans believe this election is rigged ? I will have to see if I can find the link.
Anyway, most Americans believe Trump won this election, except a handful of people like you on this forum - go figure.
So very true.

You're a funny guy. I like you.

Release the Crazy.jpg

I know that you are far too stupid to get this, but -
The Trump legal team has brought no cases before the court yet.

Other well meaning people have.
None from the Trump Campaign

I know that you are far too stupid to get this, but -
The Trump legal team has brought no cases before the court yet.

Other well meaning people have.
None from the Trump Campaign

dream team of craziness and ineptitude ...

1606233606316.png

Forum List

Back