Trump Likely To Pick A Female Running Mate In 2024

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Trump seems close to announcing his run for the presidency in 2024.
There's a big time rumor going around that Trump is likely to pick New York Rep. Elise Stefanik.

ccelebritieselise-stefanik.jpg

I think she would be a great choice.

"With speculation ripe that former President Donald Trump will run for president in 2024, rumors are beginning to surface about who he may choose as his possible running mate.

One recent report speculated that New York Rep. Elise Stefanik is likely a frontrunner.

While talk about a 2024 vice-presidential pick is of course premature, conversations about adding Stefanik to a future Trump ticket have gained steam in recent weeks at Mar-a-Lago and in other Republican circles, sources said. Current and former advisers and others in Trump’s orbit have privately argued that the New York Republican, who replaced Rep. Liz Cheney as the no. 3 House Republican last year, is a fierce and loyal attack dog, and Trump would benefit from tapping a woman for vice president should he run again.

Two people familiar with the matter said Trump has been surveying close friends and allies on what they think of Stefanik, one of several Republican women he is possibly eyeing for the potential VP slot, though he has not ruled out a few male contenders, too. One of these people said the former President believes Stefanik has undergone a genuine transformation – leaving the moderate wing of the party to join its increasingly powerful “America First” flank."

Even if I could be convinced to put on a blindfold and vote for Trump a second time (2016), a female running mate would end any chance that I could support them in any way.

Trump seems close to announcing his run for the presidency in 2024.
There's a big time rumor going around that Trump is likely to pick New York Rep. Elise Stefanik.

View attachment 681627

I think she would be a great choice.

"With speculation ripe that former President Donald Trump will run for president in 2024, rumors are beginning to surface about who he may choose as his possible running mate.

One recent report speculated that New York Rep. Elise Stefanik is likely a frontrunner.

While talk about a 2024 vice-presidential pick is of course premature, conversations about adding Stefanik to a future Trump ticket have gained steam in recent weeks at Mar-a-Lago and in other Republican circles, sources said. Current and former advisers and others in Trump’s orbit have privately argued that the New York Republican, who replaced Rep. Liz Cheney as the no. 3 House Republican last year, is a fierce and loyal attack dog, and Trump would benefit from tapping a woman for vice president should he run again.

Two people familiar with the matter said Trump has been surveying close friends and allies on what they think of Stefanik, one of several Republican women he is possibly eyeing for the potential VP slot, though he has not ruled out a few male contenders, too. One of these people said the former President believes Stefanik has undergone a genuine transformation – leaving the moderate wing of the party to join its increasingly powerful “America First” flank."

He best select a running mate with defense attorney credentials! Bigly!!!

I think he should pick a woman, but I'm not sure about Stafanik. Not that she's not good, but she needs more time in the saddle before she goes to the big rodeo. I'm also thinking of a person of color. Picture Harris debating a woman of color who did not succeed specifically by being a woman of color and claiming to be owed success.

Right now, there are more senior and experienced Black Republican women than Hispanic. Blacks started waking up to what the Democratic plantation was doing to them well before Hispanics. Hispanics have some rising stars like Myra Flores and Susana Martinez (libs, if you've never heard of them, ask yourself why) But they also need more time in the game.

Black women Trump should consider include Condaleeza Rice, probably one of the most qualified people of any race or gender for the Foreign policy part of the job, and Alveda King, to rub Dem's noses in their immorality in their treatment of American blacks.

I think he should pick a woman, but I'm not sure about Stafanik. Not that she's not good, but she needs more time in the saddle before she goes to the big rodeo. I'm also thinking of a person of color. Picture Harris debating a woman of color who did not succeed specifically by being a woman of color and claiming to be owed success.

Right now, there are more senior and experienced Black Republican women than Hispanic. Blacks started waking up to what the Democratic plantation was doing to them well before Hispanics. Hispanics have some rising stars like Myra Flores and Susana Martinez (libs, if you've never heard of them, ask yourself why) But they also need more time in the game.

Black women Trump should consider include Condaleeza Rice, probably one of the most qualified people of any race or gender for the Foreign policy part of the job, and Alveda King, to rub Dem's noses in their immorality in their treatment of American blacks.

Are there any black women that are not insane.
tiara-mack-state-senator-twerking-2.jpg How about this candidate? Instead of senator.

If he and DeSantis don't savage each other too much in the primaries (God please, no) and he chooses a classic RINO like Stefanik, it will cost him not only votes, but one hell of a lot of backstabbing. He and DeSantis are in the same mold and as long as DeSantis stays in his proper role as VEEP, America can only benefit.

That said, no one is going to know who it is until after the primaries.

If he and DeSantis don't savage each other too much in the primaries (God please, no) and he chooses a classic RINO like Stefanik, it will cost him not only votes, but one hell of a lot of backstabbing. He and DeSantis are in the same mold and as long as DeSantis stays in his proper role as VEEP, America can only benefit.

I've never gotten the impression this woman is a RINO.
If anything....she's more MAGA than most of the Repugs in congress.

DeSantis has 4 more years governing Florida and making sure it doesnt go blue with the illegals coming in at 4am. Once he has cleared out the state then he can run in 2028.

Just pick best for the job.

I don't care if Trump picks a male or a female as VP.

All I care is that he picks someone who is loyal to him, to America and to the Constitution!

.....and that he does it now!:up:

:clap:

Both of you are right. Nothing but true.

But remember that part of the job at this point is to annoy Democrats. Pence was never that good at that, and now he's their temporary hero. Stefanik would be great for that, as would any female of color. Marcia Blackburn would be the most annoying of all for them, but I fear she might not appeal to black voters.

Can Trump run while in jail?
If he can he will win.

Yes, and we can watch the left's heads explode when we compare Trump to Martin Luther King, Mohandas Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, Henry David Thoreau, and Bobby Sands (the last should only be mentioned in Boston).

The two cases of Bush Derangement Syndrome were amusing to watch, but Trump Derangement Syndrome is comedy gold.

Both of you are right. Nothing but true.

But remember that part of the job at this point is to annoy Democrats. Pence was never that good at that, and now he's their temporary hero. Stefanik would be great for that, as would any female of color. Marcia Blackburn would be the most annoying of all for them, but I fear she might not appeal to black voters.

Yes, and we can watch the left's heads explode when we compare Trump to Martin Luther King, Mohandas Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Rosa Parks, Henry David Thoreau, and Bobby Sands (the last should only be mentioned in Boston).

The two cases of Bush Derangement Syndrome were amusing to watch, but Trump Derangement Syndrome is comedy gold.
No part is to annoy anyone.

Protect the constitution and shared rights of ALL. this revenge shit is way out of hand.

No part is to annoy anyone.

Protect the constitution and shared rights of ALL. this revenge shit is way out of hand.
That is noble. But we are still moving left. The trying to be honorable way has not worked as the other side has made mincemeat out of Republican agendas. Repubs are Mayberry and Progs are violent ghetto. Violent ghetto sells good.

Forum List

Back