Trump lies are unraveling ... New data challenges Trump's economic narrative

Trump supporters are funny to watch post. All they do is call folks juvenile silly names, can't post a simple link to back their claims, and resort to even more name calling when proven wrong.

Trump was told by his own economic advisors (who have since left his administration) that tariffs and a trade war were a very bad idea.

Did you demand links from your professors in college? Demanding links is the crutch of the ignorant and uninformed.

This is an Internet forum, not a college classroom. People make all sorts of claims, I mean we have about 100 or more millionaires on this forum if we believe all the claims.

You made a claim of fact, expecting you to support it is not a crutch, you expecting us to do your job for you is the crutch.

Bottom line, if what you claimed were true you would be able to back it up
The cry from you evil bastards is always the same...proof proof! But in reality, you don't accept proof unless it supports your sick twisted evil view of things.

Quit your whining little snowflake. Go run off to your safe space and draw some rainbow pictures

Pro Trumper's will continue to accept and excuse Trump's compulsive serial lying. Anti Trumper's will continue to promote his character flaw as unacceptable and inexcusable.

Look who's talking, its not like your Dem presidents weren't big fat liars. :eusa_hand:
Trump has taken Presidential lying to a whole new level, but just because other Presidents have lied and other politicians lie does not excuse Trump's excessive lying. "Other Presidents have lied" qualifies as an "excuse".
I dont know of any lie he has told.
Oh come on, you're an accused stolen valor vet here on USMB and don't know of any lie Trump has told?

Trump supporters are funny to watch post. All they do is call folks juvenile silly names, can't post a simple link to back their claims, and resort to even more name calling when proven wrong.

Trump was told by his own economic advisors (who have since left his administration) that tariffs and a trade war were a very bad idea.

Did you demand links from your professors in college? Demanding links is the crutch of the ignorant and uninformed.

This is an Internet forum, not a college classroom. People make all sorts of claims, I mean we have about 100 or more millionaires on this forum if we believe all the claims.

You made a claim of fact, expecting you to support it is not a crutch, you expecting us to do your job for you is the crutch.

You dumb asses are not clever. You demand links, which when provided you simply ignore, deflect, or run to some other thread to troll. Its not my fault you people are ill informed morons. :icon_rolleyes:

You dumb asses are not clever. You demand links, which when provided you simply ignore, deflect, or run to some other thread to troll. Its not my fault you people are ill informed morons. :icon_rolleyes:

In other words you heard the claim in Rush Limbaugh and have nothing to back up the talking point you parroted.

LMAO Trump has broken decades old records in both domestic and global economic optimism, numbers Obama could have only dreamed of achieving. :itsok:
Link?
Where is YOUR link? Or video? Or note from your mother. Try using your brain for once instead of expecting everybody else to explain the hard stuff to you.
Damn dude, you are really worked up over this. Maybe you should just learn to post a link, then you won't take it so hard.

Maybe you should arrive to a politics discussion informed. Trump setting these records was in the news, global CEO optimism, U.S. optimism among small business owners.

Optimism is meaningless.

In other words you heard the claim in Rush Limbaugh and have nothing to back up the talking point you parroted.

I frequently provide links and you people frequently ignore them and go right on lying and deflecting. The planet has no use for your ilk.

LMAO Trump has broken decades old records in both domestic and global economic optimism, numbers Obama could have only dreamed of achieving. :itsok:
Link?
Where is YOUR link? Or video? Or note from your mother. Try using your brain for once instead of expecting everybody else to explain the hard stuff to you.
Damn dude, you are really worked up over this. Maybe you should just learn to post a link, then you won't take it so hard.

Maybe you should arrive to a politics discussion informed. Trump setting these records was in the news, global CEO optimism, U.S. optimism among small business owners.

Optimism is meaningless.

These studies have been conducted for decades. But since Trump crushed Obama like a bug I can see how the left don't wish to face reality.

Link?

Optimism is meaningless.
Is Pessimism better?

Optimism is meaningless.
Is Pessimism better?

No

I frequently provide links and you people frequently ignore them and go right on lying and deflecting. The planet has no use for your ilk.

Now you are just making shit up about me.

I accept your surrender

Optimism is meaningless.
Is Pessimism better?
70206830_2984153821598247_2429548628663074816_n.jpg

Pro Trumper's will continue to accept and excuse Trump's compulsive serial lying. Anti Trumper's will continue to promote his character flaw as unacceptable and inexcusable.

Look who's talking, its not like your Dem presidents weren't big fat liars. :eusa_hand:
Trump has taken Presidential lying to a whole new level, but just because other Presidents have lied and other politicians lie does not excuse Trump's excessive lying. "Other Presidents have lied" qualifies as an "excuse".
I dont know of any lie he has told.
Oh come on, you're an accused stolen valor vet here on USMB and don't know of any lie Trump has told?
Stolen valor? You lying bastards are insane.

That's the problem between optimism and reality. Trump has broken the link to reality.

Obama was the sorcerer and Trump is the sorcerer's apprentice who screws up.
And you, you make Pinnochio look like an amateur.

... like Donald Trump?

Donald Trump's no amateur in the bankruptcy business. He has 7 to his name.

...out of several hundred businesses. I finished it for you so you would appear less dishonest.
At least 499 of Trump's 500 businesses are bogus entities for circulating money around to hide its source.

That's a lie and anyone with an ounce of sense knows it is

There is not an ounce of sense in a Trump rally mob.

And you, you make Pinnochio look like an amateur.

... like Donald Trump?

Donald Trump's no amateur in the bankruptcy business. He has 7 to his name.

...out of several hundred businesses. I finished it for you so you would appear less dishonest.
At least 499 of Trump's 500 businesses are bogus entities for circulating money around to hide its source.

That's a lie and anyone with an ounce of sense knows it is

There is not an ounce of sense in a Trump rally mob.
Or any other mob anywhere, including yours.

Optimism is meaningless.

These studies have been conducted for decades. But since Trump crushed Obama like a bug I can see how the left don't wish to face reality.
Did you think President Obama was running?

Optimism is meaningless.

Obama had 8 years to post a score, Trump crushed him in less than 2. :itsok:

Optimism is meaningless.

Obama had 8 years to post a score, Trump crushed him in less than 2. :itsok:
"Post a score"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back