Trump lies are unraveling ... New data challenges Trump's economic narrative

Where is YOUR link? Or video? Or note from your mother. Try using your brain for once instead of expecting everybody else to explain the hard stuff to you.
Damn dude, you are really worked up over this. Maybe you should just learn to post a link, then you won't take it so hard.
Instead of posting links or videos, how about you learn to think so you don't need a crutch?
Damn, that was a quick about face!!

Did you hurt your neck snapping around like that?
Had a neck operation-can't snap anymore. Don't understand your meaning -use bigger words
You don't understand? It's two simple sentences. Hell there's only three words over one syllable.

Also not surprised to hear you've had this problem before.

LMAO Trump has broken decades old records in both domestic and global economic optimism, numbers Obama could have only dreamed of achieving. :itsok:
Link?
Where is YOUR link? Or video? Or note from your mother. Try using your brain for once instead of expecting everybody else to explain the hard stuff to you.
Damn dude, you are really worked up over this. Maybe you should just learn to post a link, then you won't take it so hard.

Maybe you should arrive to a politics discussion informed. Trump setting these records was in the news, global CEO optimism, U.S. optimism among small business owners.
Link up kiddo! Rescue your little buddy!

Maybe you should arrive to a politics discussion informed. Trump setting these records was in the news, global CEO optimism, U.S. optimism among small business owners.

No links, it never happened.

^^^ said and idiot. I'll make your quote my sig line. lol
"Said an"

If you're going to try to accuse someone else of being stupid you should really proofread.

Kinda backfires on ya otherwise.

LMAO Trump has broken decades old records in both domestic and global economic optimism, numbers Obama could have only dreamed of achieving. :itsok:
Link?

Fine, www.liberalsareuninformedmorons.com

"Said an"

If you're going to try to accuse someone else of being stupid you should really proofread.

LMAO pathetic, are you a liberal?

So, like him, you've got nothing. Typical conservative, all hot air.

"Said an"

Why does your typo make me pathetic?

You should. And then you should abide by it.

Link?

So history before the internet did not happen?

So history before the internet did not happen?

You try so hard and fail so badly. I sort of feel bad for you.

That's the problem between optimism and reality. Trump has broken the link to reality.

Obama was the sorcerer and Trump is the sorcerer's apprentice who screws up.
And you, you make Pinnochio look like an amateur.

I usually don't use links, but this one was cool.

"Said an"

Why does your typo make me pathetic?

It was so lame it was beyond petty, hence pathetic and troll like.

Expect to see more media attention given to exposing and revealing Trump's lies as the Presidential campaign develops.

So, like him, you've got nothing. Typical conservative, all hot air.

How did you graduate college demanding a link to prove everything your professors said?

I usually don't use links, but this one was cool.

These liberal clowns claim to be college educated yet I'm wondering how they graduated demanding links from all their professors.

Pro Trumper's will continue to accept and excuse Trump's compulsive serial lying. Anti Trumper's will continue to promote his character flaw as unacceptable and inexcusable.

Pro Trumper's will continue to accept and excuse Trump's compulsive serial lying. Anti Trumper's will continue to promote his character flaw as unacceptable and inexcusable.

Look who's talking, its not like your Dem presidents weren't big fat liars. :eusa_hand:

That's the problem between optimism and reality. Trump has broken the link to reality.

... like Donald Trump?

Donald Trump's no amateur in the bankruptcy business. He has 7 to his name.

... like Donald Trump?

Donald Trump's no amateur in the bankruptcy business. He has 7 to his name.

...out of several hundred businesses. I finished it for you so you would appear less dishonest.

Forum List

Back