Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6

1666312373587.png

Last edited:
"I already have in other threads, you think this is new?"
"I don't play your fucking games, Lackie. This is old news."
------------------------------------------

OK, cool, poster Meister; however, the question remains:
Why did DTrump and his enablers contrive a secret plan to march to the Capitol? Why didn't they simply announce the week before that the group would march to the Capitol. And then apply for a permit to do just that?

It was clear from the J6 Committee testimony (by Republican staffers under oath and penalty for perjury) that the march was intended well in advance and that they were to keep it on the down low.

Why? What's up with that?

Did DTrump and his enablers desire a staff of Capitol guards who were not reinforced or beefed up in anticipation of thousands of angry Trump Supporters bent on violence in attacking our legislators and stopping the Constitutionally mandated peaceful transfer of power?

What's up with that?

The fucking dumb snowflake bitch finally panicked.

She was warned for THREE DAYS that it was going to happen, and she actively denied it and worked against it.

That's not leadership, it's an abject DERELICTION OF DUTY. She failed to keep her Congress member safe.

That's the bottom line here.

SHE failed.

And she's trying to blame it in Trump.

That's not leadership, it's leftard fuckwitry which is why you feckless monsters are being booted out of office.

The fucking dumb snowflake bitch......
it's leftard fuckwitry
Asshole. ^^^
Fuck you. Go away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You gotta give poster 'scruffy', this forum's self-described 'scientist' and 'researcher, a modicum of credit for being consistent.

And for unfailingly demonstrating his dual Trump University degrees in 'Imaginary Scientific Research'
(ISR) & 'Vulgar Public Discourse', (VPD)

Can he get some of his tuition back?

ps.... I love this bar.
We've got winners!
We've got __________!

------------------------------------------

OK, cool, poster Meister; however, the question remains:
Why did DTrump and his enablers contrive a secret plan to march to the Capitol? Why didn't they simply announce the week before that the group would march to the Capitol. And then apply for a permit to do just that?

It was clear from the J6 Committee testimony (by Republican staffers under oath and penalty for perjury) that the march was intended well in advance and that they were to keep it on the down low.

Why? What's up with that?

Did DTrump and his enablers desire a staff of Capitol guards who were not reinforced or beefed up in anticipation of thousands of angry Trump Supporters bent on violence in attacking our legislators and stopping the Constitutionally mandated peaceful transfer of power?

What's up with that?
Spoon fed, I see. :rolleyes-41:

You type bullshit.
I proved with links that Stenger made the "No NG" call based on his direction from Nancy Pelosi.
Instead, he (Stenger) rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter"
I agree game, set, match. Post #259 ended the discussion.

LOL

Retard, Pelosi is a member of the House. The Senate Sergeant-at-Arms doesn't take direction from her. So no, Pelosi did not tell Stenger to not have NG called up.

Pelosi also didn't tell the House Sergeant-at-Arms to not have the NG called up. You said so yourself when you said...

He [Irving] was confident enough of her position to nix the request without even asking Nancy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back