Trump lies AGAIN about Obama in Gitmo tweet

I just can't take his lies anymore...it is not normal for any human being, to lie as much as he does....it is abnormal. He has some REAL mental health issues....

And he is a real danger to our Nation! :eek:

This from the people who were going to vote for Hillary and her lies????? Or Obama and his lies???

Give me a break people.

You all sound like Claude Rains telling Bogart he's shocked, Shocked, to find out gambling is going on this place!

:lmao:
View attachment 115937

Yes Hillary, someone that doesn't publicly shit her pants on the daily and degrade the office of Presidency the way Trump is.

The dishonesty is almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sad. I really wanted to give Trump a chance but he just isn't presidental material. Time for him to go back to reality TV.

Here's the tweet:
“122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield,” Trump tweeted. “Just another terrible decision!”

Here are the facts:
113 of the referenced prisoners were released by the Bush administration. 9 were released by the Obama Administration

Here's a link (I used one from Fox for you fake news puppets):
Spicer tries to clarify Trump tweet about former Gitmo prisoners

The funniest part is Spicer saying it was 'obvious' Trump meant Obama and Bush.

Trump makes a mistake and froth runs from the mouths of psychotic America hating Democrats...

Putin loves y'all... and why wouldn't he, it's like you're working for him and screwing over America's success under his orders?

:wink_2:
Trump lies about Gitmo and terrorist, trump lies about Obama bugging his phones, trump lies about the Russians,trump lies about healthcare, etc.
Grow up!!!...the traitor in Chief is also a proven liar.

I just can't take his lies anymore...it is not normal for any human being, to lie as much as he does....it is abnormal. He has some REAL mental health issues....

Relax .. take a break from politics, I hear spring is in the air..

View attachment 115936
Not up here! We've got snow on the ground and another 2 months of winter...Spring isn't here until May and summer is not here until 4th of July, then Fall arrives, late August! :eek:

:lol:

I gotta tell ya Care4all, that doesn't sound good.... :itsok:

I miss California, the redwoods, lakes and the beaches... but mostly the weather.

Last edited:
Trump makes a mistake and froth runs from the mouths of psychotic America hating Democrats...

Putin loves y'all... and why wouldn't he, it's like you're working for him and screwing over America's success under his orders?

Trump lies about Gitmo and terrorist, trump lies about Obama bugging his phones, trump lies about the Russians,trump lies about healthcare, etc.

.. and he's made a liar out of you as well.

by the way, how do you define .. Presidential .. nowadays...and who fits it perfectly?

.. and he's made a liar out of you as well.

by the way, how do you define .. Presidential .. nowadays...and who fits it perfectly?
No he hasn't made a liar of me...try something else, this quite frankly is as pathetic as trump.

View attachment 115936
Not up here! We've got snow on the ground and another 2 months of winter...Spring isn't here until May and summer is not here until 4th of July, then Fall arrives, late August! :eek:

I miss California, the redwoods, lakes and the beaches... but mostly the weather.
September is a lovely month too, 70's during the day, but the nights are low 50's, October is a nice, in the high 60's during the day, but a beautiful month!!! It's Fall Foilage Month, lots of bright yellow, bright orange and Bright Red on all the trees that are not pine...Maple and Birch Trees are the prettiest with their colors...

November is in the 40's during the day, December in the 30's during the day...and the past couple of years, with no snow....

then in January, February, March....all frozen hell winter breaks loose! :eek: (people go skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, ice skating, sledding, play ice hockey...and shovel snow!) Then April could be a hit or miss on some snow, by Memorial Day in late May, the Apple and Cherry trees are flowering/in Bloom, June all the trees have fresh lighter yellow green leaves...

I LOVE IT! Looking forward to each season....!

My husband and I moved up to New England from Florida, where we hardly had a change of Season at all...it went from hot, to really hot! :D

View attachment 115936

September is a lovely month too, 70's during the day, but the nights are low 50's, October is a nice, in the high 60's during the day, but a beautiful month!!! It's Fall Foilage Month, lots of bright yellow, bright orange and Bright Red on all the trees that are not pine...Maple and Birch Trees are the prettiest with their colors...

November is in the 40's during the day, December in the 30's during the day...and the past couple of years, with no snow....

then in January, February, March....all frozen hell winter breaks loose! :eek: (people go skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing, ice skating, sledding, play ice hockey...and shovel snow!) Then April could be a hit or miss on some snow, by Memorial Day in late May, the Apple and Cherry trees are flowering/in Bloom, June all the trees have fresh lighter yellow green leaves...

I LOVE IT! Looking forward to each season....!

My husband and I moved up to New England from Florida, where we hardly had a change of Season at all...it went from hot, to really hot! :D

Sounds like a place I'd like to visit but not stay...alas, my ice hockey days are over..

I can't be President, I was born and raised as a youngster in London, Ontario, Canada and I do remember the seasons but especially autumn trees, climbing apple trees then winter snow drifts seemingly 15 ft. tall on trail to school.

This from the people who were going to vote for Hillary and her lies????? Or Obama and his lies???

Give me a break people.

You all sound like Claude Rains telling Bogart he's shocked, Shocked, to find out gambling is going on this place!

View attachment 115937

Yes Hillary, someone that doesn't publicly shit her pants on the daily and degrade the office of Presidency the way Trump is.
Wait a second there Tonto, Hillary is delirious and goggley-eyed, then there's those fits of absolute stupidity and venom. granted, she would have the fake Democrat news totally behind her...and you dedicated knuckle draggers....:coffee:

Give me a break people.

View attachment 115937

Wait a second here, Hillary is kinda delirious and goggley-eyed, then there's those fits of absolute stupidity and venom. granted, she would have the fake Democrat news totally behind her...and you knuckle draggers....:coffee:

Trump is the KING of stupidity and venom, there is no equivalency here. NO ONE on that level of politics pumps it out like that petty bullshit machine does.

The dishonesty is almost laughable if it wasn't so pathetic and sad. I really wanted to give Trump a chance but he just isn't presidental material. Time for him to go back to reality TV.

Here's the tweet:
“122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield,” Trump tweeted. “Just another terrible decision!”

Here are the facts:
113 of the referenced prisoners were released by the Bush administration. 9 were released by the Obama Administration

You're wasting your time. Trumpsters don't care about the facts. It's really that simple.
Oh sweet irony you fucking loser. Want to go over the vast lies of your lying kuuunt?

Tell us all of your thoughts on the clinton foundation you piece of shit.

Let us all know about the video you fuck.

Did people die as a result of "Trump's lie?"

Still think your Kuuuunt did not vote for the war in Iraq?

Still think she carries hot cause in her purse?

Let us you know you fucking unreal pathetic hypocrite.

Fuck you billy. I own you billy. You have nothing billy. You are a piece of shit billy. Want me to list the vast lies of your kuuunt billy?

Lets see you acknowledge any of these billy.

Address these you fucking loser.

That is what I thought billy. You are a piece of shit billy. I exposed your bullshit billy. I own you billy. You are my bitch billy.

Fuck you billy.

:crybaby:

:gay:

:laugh2:

Give me a break people.

View attachment 115937

Wait a second here, Hillary is kinda delirious and goggley-eyed, then there's those fits of absolute stupidity and venom. granted, she would have the fake Democrat news totally behind her...and you knuckle draggers....:coffee:

Trump is the KING of stupidity and venom, there is no equivalency here. NO ONE on that level of politics pumps it out like that petty bullshit machine does.

More like PRESIDENT than "KING" ... and the rest is froth..

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

The funniest part is Spicer saying it was 'obvious' Trump meant Obama and Bush.

Yup, that was lame... :eusa_doh:

The douchebaggery of the whining in this thread ignores that BUSH and OBAMA are close friends and the prevented details of their release of Muslim savages and as to the crimes they committed. We do know, according to the Obama supporting WaPo, the Muslim savages Obama released killed a number of Americans.

Give me a break people.

View attachment 115937

Um, LYING about what caused the death of an ambassador and marines???? Oh yeah that's real above board.

You liberals are so blind to your own bias (aka bigotry) you beclown yourselves.

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

You're wasting your time. Trumpsters don't care about the facts. It's really that simple.
Oh sweet irony you fucking loser. Want to go over the vast lies of your lying kuuunt?

Fuck you billy. I own you billy. You have nothing billy. You are a piece of shit billy. Want me to list the vast lies of your kuuunt billy?

That is what I thought billy. You are a piece of shit billy. I exposed your bullshit billy. I own you billy. You are my bitch billy.

Fuck you billy.

At least the Trumpsters are now admitting that Trump lies. That's the first step

Here's the tweet:

Here are the facts:

Fuck you billy.

Are you admitting that Trump lied?

I prefer .. misinformed.. less hate filled and such

It's pretty obvious Trump is human and makes mistakes when his every, "Trump-ism" is dissected by parasites and malcontents over and over and over (times) boring...:dunno:

An honest mistake is an honest mistake. But this was Trump being a douchebag and trying to go after Obama again. Of course it's going to get blow back. He makes mistakes all the time when he talks about false crime stats or false ratings for the apprentice. I think we are getting used to it by now, but tweets like the OP are a fucking joke. Enough is enough

You notice liberals jump on every Trump exaggeration but have YET to own up to the fact that Obama lies about like your doctor you can keep your doctor, lowering your healthcare $2500, or like your healthplan you can keep your healthplan?

I don't care about Trump getting it wrong on stuff like that. It doesn't affect me.

Obama's lies make it impossible for me to afford health insurance. THAT I CARE ABOUT.
There is the pivot again. It wasn't exaggeration, it was irresponsible misrepresentation of the facts at best and a complete deceptive lie at worst.

The douchebaggery of the whining in this thread ignores that BUSH and OBAMA are close friends and the prevented details of their release of Muslim savages and as to the crimes they committed. We do know, according to the Obama supporting WaPo, the Muslim savages Obama released killed a number of Americans.
Did you get that from the same website that Trump got his stats from?

Trump has the best investigative organizations in the world working for him. All he has to do is ask for accurate complete unbiased information, but he prefers listening to Breitbart. What an idiot.

Breitbart is much more credible than some of these so called intelligence people ya know the obama appointees and followers.

The wiki-leak dumps destroys the credibility of the intelligence agencies and vindicates info wars. deal wid it chumps.

Forum List

Back