Trump Letter to the Debate Commission

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

The topics have been announced by the moderator.... They will not change.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

I'm sure thats the plan. He'll be shouted down by the moderator

It is most unlikely that Trump will be shouted down by a mere moderator.

It's likely they will cut off his mike.
As they should if he won't stick to the rules of the debate.

And if they do, he should just start holding up flashcards making statements about foreign policy. Everyone would be watching him and ignoring Quid Pro Joe.

That just gave me a GREAT...and Hilarious ....idea:

President Trump Should have some cardboard signs with things like 'Hunter and Joe Biden Have Sold out to China" and "Why do you keep refusing to talk about your and Hunter's exposed Crimes" written in black marker to hold up while Biden is talking and / or if his mike gets cut off....

Bwuhahahaha......

Trump runs the Justice Department

If either of the Biden’s are guilty of a crime, why hasn’t Trump prosecuted in almost four years?

Why does he need to ask Ukraine to find possible crimes?

Maybe because conspiracy theories are not crimes

Or because there's evidence they have that the US president doesn't have access to unless he's willing to pull an Obama and bomb the crap out of another country. I still like the flashcards idea.

Imaginary evidence like he tried to bribe Ukraine over?
He could get impeached for that

If they refuse to keep their word, Trump should not participate. This nonsense needs to stop.

I would advise Trump to have someone there recording live what happens and that if they change the topics from foreign policy or play with his microphone or cut him off to just walk off the stage and leave.

Then he should ignore the moderator and bring up the subject himself. The Obama administration's record on foreign policy is pathetic.

And if they do, he should just start holding up flashcards making statements about foreign policy. Everyone would be watching him and ignoring Quid Pro Joe.

I'm more of a mind that Trump ought to just show up Thursday night, make a statement to the audience protesting the continued, overt bias of the debate commission to continually change the rules to favor, advance and protect Biden, the horrible way he was treated at the first debate and the NBC "town hall," how the leftist media have lied, warped and twisted the facts and corrupt the election process to the American people to advance democrat interests, and state that he will not be a willing part of it any farther and walk off. People can find details about Trump's accomplishments and plans for the next four years on his website, tweets and rallies and f*ck them.

You mean show up at the debate and whine like a little bitch?

Who would expect anything else from our President?

Wow. That's a lot of whining and deflection. Let me boil it down for you. I don't think Trump will even participate in Thursdays's debate. I think he'll pull out. If I were advising him, I'd tell him there's no upside to debating. Just look at his pep rallies for the last few days. Limp. The same tired, worn out slogans. Hell, even his riffing is stale. He doesn't seem like he's really into it this year. He's not capable of participating in a structured debate. Forget about the fact that he has no knowledge of policy issues and couldn't recite one if it ran up and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese. He can't riff in a structured debate. They're not going to let him interrupt constantly like he did in the first debate. And he's scared. Why do you think his campaign wants only to talk about foreign policy? Because he wants a two hour wank talking about his BS "peace deal" in the ME, the "China" virus, and Lil Rocket Man. He wants to run down the Hunter Biden hole and see if he can make a nest. Well, the debate people aren't going for it. He's going to have to commit to talking about the issues from the first debate he blew up...and we all know he can't do that. :)
The problem with all that is only Biden partisans see it that way. Normal people are very aware the Quid Pro Joe simply can't compete with TRUMP! on foreign policy, so the debate had to be rigged to avoid any discussion of it, even though it is an extremely important part of a president's duties.

Of course he can. And he'd absolutely kill Trump on it. Trump's foreign policy (if you can even call it that) has been a complete disaster. Our allies don't trust us. Trump cozies up with strongmen (because he wants to be one). The US was once looked at as a leader in the world. Now they look at us as a joke. If I were Trump, I wouldn't even bother with this last debate. He's going to get creamed. There is not one subject on the debate roster that he can give a cogent response or answer to.

At the same time Trump NEEDS this debate, desperately. The media have refused to be taken in by the Hunter's Laptop hoax. Even FOX News are backing away. Barr has been unable to get indictments on any of Trump's enemies, and it isn't for lack of trying. Durham has nothing. The Senate has exonerated Hunter Biden of any wrong doing in the Ukraine, and Republicans are now refusing to sign onto this latest hoax.

Trump was ranting on FOX News this morning this information must get out to the American people before the election. This debate is the ONLY vehicle left to him to get this story out. He's lost voters in the first debate, and the dueling town halls. He has to show up for this one, and he needs to win.

President Trump Should have some cardboard signs with things like 'Hunter and Joe Biden Have Sold out to China" and "Why do you keep refusing to talk about your and Hunter's exposed Crimes" written in black marker to hold up while Biden is talking and / or if his mike gets cut off....

Bwuhahahaha......

If either of the Biden’s are guilty of a crime, why hasn’t Trump prosecuted in almost four years?

Or because there's evidence they have that the US president doesn't have access to unless he's willing to pull an Obama and bomb the crap out of another country. I still like the flashcards idea.

Highly unlikely. If the Ukrainians had any evidence, they would have turned it over willingly. You know, like they did when Paul Manifort was under prosecution. The USA has a treaty with the Ukraine to cover the exact same circumstances you describe.

Bwuhahahaha......

Highly unlikely. If the Ukrainians had any evidence, they would have turned it over willingly. You know, like they did when Paul Manifort was under prosecution. The USA has a treaty with the Ukraine to cover the exact same circumstances you describe.

Is that why after Trump was elected, Joe went to Ukraine and told them HE was still their contact and wasn't going away?

Or why Obama has traveled the world these past four years badmouthing the Trump Administration? A former president?

Democrat Party = Unamerican Political Coup.

Some countries get such sedition right and just shoot such traitors in front of a brick wall as a lesson to others.

He's such a whiney little bitch, lol.

He's a Dogfaced Pony Soldier.

If those are whiney little bitches he is.

Otherwise, no.

Bwuhahahaha......

And yet somehow the president asking for it is supposed to be a scandal. Odd, that. Maybe that's why the sham impeachment went nowhere very fast.

Bwuhahahaha......

Imaginary evidence like he tried to bribe Ukraine over?
He could get impeached for that

You calls it a bribe, Quid Pro Joe calls it extortion. Tomato, potato.

Bwuhahahaha......

And yet somehow the president asking for it is supposed to be a scandal. Odd, that. Maybe that's why the sham impeachment went nowhere very fast.

Democrats just can't deal with an opponent who isn't a spineless putty jellyfish like the usual republican.

He's such a whiney little bitch, lol.

He's a Dogfaced Pony Soldier.

If those are whiney little bitches he is.

Otherwise, no.

That sucker flew right over your head.
It must have left a vapor-trail.

Bwuhahahaha......

Yes it is, because HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT. The Justice Department is supposed to ask, and there is no "quid pro quo" for providing information, or threats of withholding aid if they don't.

Trumps foreign policy has been a disaster.
Biden would crush him on it

Right, I know. I mean peace in the Middle East, who is getting rich from that? USMCA - how does that get any bribes to the Clintons? And that EMBASSY thing, democrats FUCKING HATE JEWS.

Biden has a solid record of 47 years of playing ball, dictators pay him, he helps ensure policy goes their way.

HE pulled out of TPP, and now we're begging to get into deals worked out between countries who'd signed on. And …. he promised something better, and instead raised taxes with 350 billion a year.

Lighthizer just blew up 60 years of trade policy and nobody knows what happens now.

Only a brain dead commie could post "he pulled out of the Clinton TPP scam" as if that was a bad thing.

Kind of like the husband who yells at his wife "what do you mean you cancelled the credit card with the 500% interest rate? That was my FAVORITE..."

Are you a moron son?

Nah, you're just a fucking hack.

The country didn’t. His trade war has been a disaster. It cost jobs, wages and GDP growth.

To China.

It MASSIVELY helped America and Americans. but you are a Chinese agent so that sure isn't a plus to you.

Notice how manufacturing was flat or even in recession in 2019? How GDP growth dropped? How the fed had to drop interest rates repeated to stabilize the economy?

What the fuck?

:rofl:

Wow Chang, you're fucking insane.

You only listed 3 and there are 6"
  • Fighting COVID-19," "American Families," "Race in America," "Climate Change," "National Security" and "Leadership"
"National Security" and "Leadership" all involve foreign relations, foreign trade, and foreign policy.

How about this;

Kristen Welker: "Good Evening America, tonight we have a debate between America's dearly beloved Uncle who is admired by the world and that fucking pig Rump."

"Rump, you murdered 220,000 Americans, explain yourself, why shouldn't you be shot here and now?"

President Trump: "Kristen, this virus was created in China and unleas...."

Kristen Welker: "We cut off your mic, scumbag."

"Vice President Biden, you are one of the greatest leaders in history, does America even deserve you?"

Joe Biden: "Uh thanks Jill. I learned about cockroaches from black kids, they are cockroaches you know. Where did I leave my socks?"

Kristen Welker: "Any comment Rump?"

Donald Trump: "Is it leadership for Hunter Biden to get brib....:

Kristen Welker: "We cut off your mic, scumbag."

"Vice President Biden, does it distress you when piles of shit like Rump speak about your dead son like that?"

Joe Biden: "Uh thanks Jill. Can I have ice cream now?"

It MASSIVELY helped America and Americans.
Nope. It cut off exports for Americans. It drove up costs for producers. It increased prices for consumers.

This is a graph of manufacturing employees in the US. See that flat line in 2019? That's because of the trade war.
1603243137166.png

It MASSIVELY helped America and Americans.
Nope. It cut off exports for Americans. It drove up costs for producers. It increased prices for consumers.

This is a graph of manufacturing employees in the US. See that flat line in 2019? That's because of the trade war.
View attachment 404535

FRED is a fraud and will say anything you want. but you even fucked that up? Flat? What the fuck...

Forum List

Back