Trump led me to Islam

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
A year ago Lisa Shanklin began reading the Qur’an after seeing Trump’s hateful rhetoric, She then began interacting with Muslims and eventually decided to embrace Islam, She has vowed to begin wearing the hijab on 20th January 2017 – the day Donald Trump will be inaugurated as President. She states:

"It was Trump’s hateful rhetoric that led me a year ago to pick up the Quran (I hadn’t read since studying comparative religions at university) and study it closely. This led me to begin interacting with muslims, and eventually to embracing Islam for myself. For that I am so thankful.
muslim-lisa.gif

I have now decided that on Inauguration Day: January 20, 2017; I will begin wearing hijab in public at all times. I have been reluctant to do so thus far, mainly because I was not raised muslim; and I did not want to represent almost 2 billion Muslims to the average Jane or Joe on the street. But now I say I only represent me. I do not have all the answers about a centuries old religion, I am not always in a good mood, etc. But I will stand against HATE of any kind towards others. Trump won’t need to give me a badge to wear. I will PROUDLY wear hijab and I will call people out on their bigotry of all kinds privately and publicly!"

Donald Trump led me to embrace Islam !

Good for her.

We should study hard about other religions and philosophies, and try to come to terms with the world in which we live.

A year ago Lisa Shanklin began reading the Qur’an after seeing Trump’s hateful rhetoric, She then began interacting with Muslims and eventually decided to embrace Islam, She has vowed to begin wearing the hijab on 20th January 2017 – the day Donald Trump will be inaugurated as President. She states:

"It was Trump’s hateful rhetoric that led me a year ago to pick up the Quran (I hadn’t read since studying comparative religions at university) and study it closely. This led me to begin interacting with muslims, and eventually to embracing Islam for myself. For that I am so thankful.
muslim-lisa.gif

I have now decided that on Inauguration Day: January 20, 2017; I will begin wearing hijab in public at all times. I have been reluctant to do so thus far, mainly because I was not raised muslim; and I did not want to represent almost 2 billion Muslims to the average Jane or Joe on the street. But now I say I only represent me. I do not have all the answers about a centuries old religion, I am not always in a good mood, etc. But I will stand against HATE of any kind towards others. Trump won’t need to give me a badge to wear. I will PROUDLY wear hijab and I will call people out on their bigotry of all kinds privately and publicly!"

Donald Trump led me to embrace Islam !

Silly nonsense. I began interacting with muslims at age
14. By the time I was 20 I had read just about all the
major scriptural writings (in translation, of course and----west
and of China. I also interacted with survivors ---from
Syria----circa 1960. -----spent some time in mosques and learned all about the "love" in islam from the KHUTBAH JUMAAT experience-------finally married a survivor ---ie non-muslim born in a shariah shit hole. Hatred through and through

Good for her.

We should study hard about other religions and philosophies, and try to come to terms with the world in which we live.

what is good about her?--------presumptive Dx is bipolar-----sometimes she is sad and sometimes ELATED (with psychotic features)

So? Why should I care someone decided to become a Muslim? She want a cookie or is she just doing it for attention?

what is good about her?--------presumptive Dx is bipolar-----sometimes she is sad and sometimes ELATED (with psychotic features)

For taking the time to actively study another culture and make major and surely controversial life changes. That signifies that she is open minded and not just another conformist sycophant.

For taking the time to actively study another culture and make major and surely controversial life changes. That signifies that she is open minded and not just another conformist sycophant.
What it proves is that she is a soft headed fool.

nope----I once lived in a community FULL of converts------all of them had "ISSUES"-------(I mean the converts-----some of the people born to the cult were sorta normal)

Forum List

Back