Trump leaving office with 3 million less jobs than when he started

Wait until $15 minimum wage kicks in, make illegals legal, open up the border. Trump created the best American economy in the history of the USA and deep state international commies had to crush it.

The worst record since the Great Depression.

I know republicans will say the virus is ALL to blame, but check some facts:

1) The general consensus among experts is that the 400,000 death toll was largely preventable.

2) i thought you all claimed the tax law from 2017 was going to create some utopian economy? Hmm...maybe that’s further proof that republican economics is bullshit.

Did it ever occur to you to blame China for their virus, and the Democrat mayors and governors for locking down their cities and states?

Of course not, because you're a useful idiot and a tool of the Chinese communist party.

Now go punch yourself until you pass out.
Hey moron, no one ever said China didn’t fuck up containment. That doesn’t somehow explain the US’s response once it got here.

That was exactly what I expected a CCP-apologist would say. Blame your own President and not hold the Chinese responsible.

Hell, some of you folks still think the virus originated from American soldiers who visited China, fer Christ's sake.

Da fuq is wrong with you people anyway?
Lol what? I just said China fucked up their containment. You just cherry pick the shit you read.

So Trump was wrong for putting a travel ban on China? How about a few of your previous quotes?

"I never said that. The point is, once the virus is already here, simply closing down travel from China doesn’t somehow erase the problem after the fact now does it?"

"What good did that ultimately do? Lol. So once the virus reached the American soil, Trump simply banned travel from China? That is somehow supposed to curb the spread after the fact? lol you people are comical."

"Lol oh god. Okay to sum up this list, Trump simply signed a bunch of EO’s, fucked up the environment, a travel ban that accomplished nothing, and some flat out lies thrown in there like him doing anything of actual substance to limit the opioid crisis. Oh and he inherited an economy that was already doing well."

"You keep thinking I’m going to claim Pelosi reacted appropriately at first. I’m not claiming she did. Trump however knew more about the threat of the virus before Pelosi and he still didn’t do jack shit. It was a lie he even cut off travel from China, but even if he did, the virus was still here fucking either way."
Lol I don’t see how any of this contradicts what I said. Of course, when it comes to my first quote I was actually wrong. Trump didn’t shut down travel from China. He simply said he did but lied. Duh. Either way, it still fucking matters what we do AFTER the fucking virus gets here. My last quote points all of this out lol

Ahhh, ok. Want to know what I see? I see someone who wants to impress others like him, and be the "big man" for standing up against a President you all detest. That's probably because you still believe Hillary should have won.

And yet at the same time, I see someone who doesn't have the balls to stand up against his own peers and Democrat leaders, for fear of being shunned. I see a little man who is so afraid of Communist China, he's willing to blame his own President for something they were responsible for.

Hate me if you want to, but I'm telling you the truth here.
Hey check this out dude: the US accounts for 22% of all COVID deaths worldwide yet we only make up 4% of the world’s population. That means our allies did a much better job containing the virus than we did. Hell plenty of our enemies did as well.

Of course. How else would you expect a virus to perform, when it was genetically-engineered to inflict the most damage on the US? Wait until you see what else they have in store for you.

Anyone who still thinks it came from some "wet market" or a bat cave, is far more trusting of the CCP than I am. China has been trying to do what they did, ever since the Cold War.
Lol Christ. You’ll believe any conspiracy non sense bullshit that absolves Trump of any personal responsibility. Of course that doesn’t even make any goddamn sense lol. Genetically modified for who? People of European descent? Hmmm do you see the problem with that logic?

Is that all? Communist democrats were hoping for a much better pay off from their lockdown. They wanted a total economic collapse.
Biden is president, that very well might happen. But don't worry the politicians will get paid and have armed security.

1) The general consensus among experts is that the 400,000 death toll was largely preventable.

2) i thought you all claimed the tax law from 2017 was going to create some utopian economy? Hmm...maybe that’s further proof that republican economics is bullshit.

Ever hear of the Chinese virus numb nuts. That's why UE is up. Geeze you are an idiot.

Did it ever occur to you to blame China for their virus, and the Democrat mayors and governors for locking down their cities and states?

Of course not, because you're a useful idiot and a tool of the Chinese communist party.

Now go punch yourself until you pass out.

It’s everybody’s fault but Trump. Every other president or prime minister in the first world managed to shut the virus down without killing 400,000 of their people.

Canada has been in lockdown since Christmas Eve and the lockdown is crushing the second wave even as vaccines are distributed to all nursing home residents and their care givers, as well as first responders.

Everything you claimed doesn’t work, has worked everywhere else.

Forum List

Back