Trump Leaving DC Early on 1/20: To avoid asking Biden to Borrow AF1.

Just when you think the president has hit bottom..he starts digging.

Apparently, it is a long standing custom for the outgoing president to request a last flight on AF1 after the new guy was sworn in. And, of course, it's been a long standing custom for the new President to authorize the one last ride on AF1.

The blob doesn't want to be in a position of asking Biden so he's leaving while he is still President...

What a despicable human being. The nation dodge a bullet on 11/3.

Why would he want to fly on AF1, he has better planes in his possession.
No, he doesn’t

Air Force One costs more than all of Trumps wealth

Biden wanted to ride to the inauguration by train.

Because Trump thugs are such a threat, he had to change his plans

Apparently, it is a long standing custom for the outgoing president to request a last flight on AF1 after the new guy was sworn in. And, of course, it's been a long standing custom for the new President to authorize the one last ride on AF1.

The blob doesn't want to be in a position of asking Biden so he's leaving while he is still President...

I guess you did not heat the news. Democrats cheated . The election was a fraud.
Where are the arrests for the fraud?

I guess you did not heat the news. Democrats cheated . The election was a fraud.
Dems even corrupted the FBI, doj. It's true , they are no good. Amazingly half the country are stupid and brainwashed.

Well, despicable is a mite strong, don't you think?
For plane use and timing, yes too strong, but everything else he has tried, since election day and especially running for insurrectionist and chief, despicable doesn't get good and started. Damnable to hell has a nice ring to it. :laughing0301:
Too Strong?

This is a person who called the secretary of the State of Georgia and told him to "find votes" for him.
How much do you want to bet that he made the same "request" to other elections officials who just didn't happen to have a recording of the meeting?
I have no doubt about it.

Fraud will be proven still and Donald the Marvelous will stay as King of America I tell ya!

The military is not in D.C. to stop future riots but to arrest Xiden and Harris when they try to steal the Oval Office from our beloved Donald the Marvelous...

Yes, I am mocking the Trumpsters with what I wrote and Trump is leaving quickly so Biden does not catch him and Melania stealing the fine China !

Xiden has a supplier of "China".

because military people salute him. I mean he can hire people to salute him but it is not the same.
They don't quit saluting him just because he leaves office. When he flies to Andrews on Marine 1, he will be saluted.

Where are the arrests for those that occupied the police station and a few blocks in Seattle for months? Think about that for a minute and you will have your answer. Criminals don't arrest fellow criminals. Yes, this includes some crooked Republican politicians and virtually every single Democratic politician.

Where are the arrests for those that occupied the police station and a few blocks in Seattle for months? Think about that for a minute and you will have your answer. Criminals don't arrest fellow criminals. Yes, this includes some crooked Republican politicians and virtually every single Democratic politician.

Okay...show me all the arrests for the alleged election fraud.

First search..

Texas Social Worker Charged With 134 Counts Involving Election Fraud

Another Dem Was Just Arrested and Charged With 8 Counts of Election Fraud - WayneDupree.com

Hunterdon County makes arrest in voter fraud, authorities say

Yes, there was fraud, but by all means, ignore it because the MSM told you it didn't exist.

First search..

Another Dem Was Just Arrested and Charged With 8 Counts of Election Fraud - WayneDupree.com

Yes, there was fraud, but by all means, ignore it because the MSM told you it didn't exist.
LOL...

You cited 142 votes. You guys have alleged that there were thousands of cases....

You're falling behind...show me the other 80,000 or so you swear happened.

Get busy.

Why would Trump have to borrow AF1, he has a plane of his own? Why would the true elected president want to ask the placed president for anything!

Well, despicable is a mite strong, don't you think?
For plane use and timing, yes too strong, but everything else he has tried, since election day and especially running for insurrectionist and chief, despicable doesn't get good and started. Damnable to hell has a nice ring to it. :laughing0301:
Too Strong?

This is a person who called the secretary of the State of Georgia and told him to "find votes" for him.
How much do you want to bet that he made the same "request" to other elections officials who just didn't happen to have a recording of the meeting?

Trump also got angry with Pence when the guy said he cannot do anything during the final ceremony that Trump wanted him to do.

Trump says he "didn’t have the courage" to decertify and return the results of the presidential election back to the states.

He wanted pence do decertify at the last moment. The person (Trump) who claims voter fraud commits election fraud. Pence clearly states he is more concern with the integrity of the voting system and apparently believes that there was no proof that Trump lost the election because of voter fraud.

I agree and, on another note, many claim that the North Korean regime is corrupt. I have one question. If they are so corrupt, where are the arrests?

because military people salute him. I mean he can hire people to salute him but it is not the same.
They don't quit saluting him just because he leaves office. When he flies to Andrews on Marine 1, he will be saluted.

Once he leaves office they are not required to salute. It may be done but it is a personal thing. Refusing to salute the president when get any military person in trouble. Refusing to salute and ex president will not.

First search..

LOL...

You cited 142 votes. You guys have alleged that there were thousands of cases....

Get busy.

For starters, those were only some of the links. Secondly, we don't need to identify 80000 votes. That would be done during the investigation phase, which never happened thanks to Democratic and some Republican crooks. You seem to be under the impression that the fraud must be completely proven and enough votes uncovered BEFORE an investigation to have an investigation in the first place. That is ludicrous and not the way it works. There just needs to be enough evidence to investigate. There was plenty, but it was spread out as not ONE court got all the evidence. That was all part of the plan. It doesn't take much to fool useful idiots anyway.

First search..

LOL...

Get busy.

For starters, those were only some of the links. Secondly, we don't need to identify 80000 votes. That would be done during the investigation phase, which never happened thanks to Democratic and some Republican crooks. You seem to be under the impression that the fraud must be completely proven and enough votes uncovered BEFORE an investigation to have an investigation in the first place. That is ludicrous and not the way it works. There just needs to be enough evidence to investigate. There was plenty, but it was spread out as not ONE court got all the evidence. That was all part of the plan. It doesn't take much to fool useful idiots anyway.

Every ballot has a name attached to it. Surely you can find at least 800 (1 out of every 100) and get them arrested...right? Hell...its 6 states, hundreds of counties, thousands of municipalities...there are local PD's sheriff's offices, state police, and federal law enforcement. How many arrests?

About zero.

PS: The 142 I spotted you...134 were in a state that the blob won. LOL

Forum List

Back