Trump leads Desantis, but Desantis more electable (Quinnipiac, March 9-13, 2023)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
If DeSantis were to get the nomination, his so-called liberal "friends" would turn on him, just like they did with Romney and McCain. He too would be called a "nazi racist homophone" and be literally crucified by the media and his chances would decline. Further, DeSantis can expect all kinds of Fake Grand Juries, lawsuits, whatever, to try and destroy him personally. I don't think the man has billions, so he can be a lot more vulnerable to that kind of attack than the Trumpster.

If DeSantis were to get the nomination, his so-called liberal "friends" would turn on him, just like they did with Romney and McCain. He too would be called a "nazi racist homophone" and be literally crucified by the media and his chances would decline. Further, DeSantis can expect all kinds of Fake Grand Juries, lawsuits, whatever, to try and destroy him personally. I don't think the man has billions, so he can be a lot more vulnerable to that kind of attack than the Trumpster.

His chances of getting democrat votes would diminish. Not republican votes. The GOP voters always rally around the nominee after the national convention.
Then the debates would begin where DeSantis would slaughter Biden.
Joe really doesn't have anything legit to throw at DeSantis, where as DeSantis has a mountain of stuff about Biden. Everything from the economy, spending, Covid to his son.

Trump is good for a bunch of one liners. Things you might find on a cute meme.

The Democrat controlled MSM will attempt to destroy whoever the Republican candidate is. As long as there are stupid ignoramuses that will listen to them, there will be a race. Policy wise and patriotically, Republicans should get 80+% of the vote. But like I said, we have quite a few idiots that will believe the MSM when they say our border is under control, our economy is great, our cities are safe, our debt doesn't matter, you can be whatever sex you want whenever you want, COVID vaccines work and our constitution is a living document that should be completely rewritten. Democrats used to be the party of the people but today's bunch are totalitarians who crave power and riches for themselves, and to hell with the people.

Last edited:
The Democrat controlled MSM will attempt to destroy whoever the Republican candidate is. As long as there are stupid ignoramuses that will listen to them, there will be a race. Policy wise and patriotically, Republicans should get 80+% of the vote. But like I said, we have quite a few idiots that will believe the MSM when they say our border is under control, our economy is great, our cities are safe, our debt doesn't matter, you can be whatever sex you want whenever you want, COVID vaccines work and our constitution is a living document that should be completely rewritten. Democrats used to be the party of the people but today's bunch are totalitarians who crave power and riches for themselves, and to hell with the people.
our debt doesn't matter
Name the most fiscally responsible POTUS for whom you have voted...

There were none. I think you'd have to go back to Eisenhower to get a financially responsible one.
That's not what I asked.

Who was the most fiscally responsible among the presidents for whom you have cast a vote?

Joe really doesn't have anything legit to throw at DeSantis,

Doesn't matter. Joe didn't have anything legit to throw at Trump either.

Fake charges and fake grand juries and indictments aren't legitimate, but still need to be addressed and take an army of attorneys to face down. Mr. DeSantis may be a great guy, but he isn't a billionaire with a bevy of high priced lawyers at his beck and call.

DeSantis' net worth is a very modest $300,000. How long will that last when he is called to address indictments and lawsuits in a dozen liberal states? 5 minutes?

And it will be seen as a "campaign law violation" if he accepts help from others on this.

Like I said, the fellow is a great guy, I wish him the best in his current and future endeavors. But as far as being a Republican conservative candidate for President? He needs to go out and earn a couple of hundred million first.

Doesn't matter. Joe didn't have anything legit to throw at Trump either.

He had a ton of stuff to throw at Trump. Factual or not. He still had a lot. And it was stuff that had been crammed in the news and on social media for years.

Fake charges and fake grand juries and indictments aren't legitimate, but still need to be addressed and take an army of attorneys to face down. Mr. DeSantis may be a great guy, but he isn't a billionaire with a bevy of high priced lawyers at his beck and call.

Not being a billionaire is a good thing. It keeps him from having that "I am God" syndrome.

Who are these liberal friends of his?

Forum List

Back