Trump leading in Michigan

I dont see how the Hunter Biden Hard Drive revelations will not torpedo Joe Biden's campaign.

Keep spreading the lie.
4 years of LIES by the trump admin, the trump supporters, and the foreign helpers.
You trolls will be gone soon, then you will reappear with a whole new agenda.
Fucking lowlife cowards.

Another factor to consider is that Republicans when they vote by mail, tend to vote closer to election day, so the late-arriving vote will be mostly military and predominately more Republican.

Roberts and SCOTUS just gave the Democrats another kick in the ass that no one seems to recognise.

niece.jpg

Up to elderly , Latinos and white women

Biden dominating the younger vote , blacks and Jews, Asians

T winning white middle class

All swing states are neck and neck...which means Trump is ahead by 20% in each......
Well, at least the shy 5%.

I dont see how the Hunter Biden Hard Drive revelations will not torpedo Joe Biden's campaign.

Anybody stupid enough to fall for that last minute scam is already voting for Trump anyway. That goes for what ever last minute scams Trump tries to pull off before the election too. It's expected he will try more goofy crap, but it's insulting for him to think we are 'stupid enough to fall for such childish stunts.

Keep spreading the lie.
4 years of LIES by the trump admin, the trump supporters, and the foreign helpers.
Fucking lowlife cowards.
Hostility is a sure sign of desperation.

IOW...you know you're losing.

All swing states are neck and neck...which means Trump is ahead by 20% in each......

Anybody stupid enough to fall for that last minute scam is already voting for Trump anyway. That goes for what ever last minute scams Trump tries to pull off before the election too. It's expected he will try more goofy crap, but it's insulting for him to think we are 'stupid enough to fall for such childish stunts.
I saw you swallow Russian Collusion for years...so yes, you're a complete idiot.

Keep spreading the lie.
Fucking lowlife cowards.

EVEN IF............

What you say is true.......would you still be so utterly partisan that you would say that the democrats are not just as guilty of the same?

If you truly belive that ONLY one side is guilty....then that is the Litmus test that proves you really have been fooled.

Apparently, it takes a higher level of smarts to see past the partisan games. many will never be able to see.

Instead, they will continue their nonsense that only their side could possibly have any validity at all.

Trump has exceeded every expectation
After bumbling bush and the demon Obama ..I was never going to vote again
I pray that we did 4 final yrs

I know a lot of people in Michigan, and the peoples' hatred towards Whitmer is palpable. Anyone who has any opinion whatsoever isn't in the maybe she's ok or maybe she's not ok camp.

They hate her with a passion.

Among independents, Joe Biden's refusal to distance himself from her will play in Trump's favor.

Biden comes off as the defender of evil incarnate in Michigan. Whitmer told people under lockdown that they could not paint their homes or plant their gardens in their spare time. But it's ok to riot.

And stupidly told little kids to dig up dirt from their mother's back yard to fill in potholes in the street WTF???

I predict that Trump wins Michigan.

Last edited:

It's amazing how many people CNN and MSNBC has thoroughly convinced to hate Trump with extreme passion.
Other than some very minor transgressions, they have absolutely no reason to feel this way. it's just excellent propaganda they've been fed.
When you easily corner them by asking for evidence, they can't because all they have is the garbage they bought from the left media,
the vast majority of which is pure fabrication.

The frightening part is how many millions are so easily swayed on false pretenses and how violent they are willing to be over those false pretenses.
That part (how easily they can be manipulated into violence against other Americans) is the main reason I think we might eventually have a Civil War

It's amazing how many people CNN and MSNBC has thoroughly convinced to hate Trump with extreme passion.
Other than some very minor transgressions, they have absolutely no reason to feel this way. it's just excellent propaganda they've been fed.
When you easily corner them by asking for evidence, they can't because all they have is the garbage they bought from the left media,

The frightening part is how many millions are so easily swayed on false pretenses and how violent they are willing to be over those false pretenses.
That part (how easily they can be manipulated into violence against other Americans) is the main reason I think we might eventually have a Civil War

They didn't make people hate Trump. Trump did. Him trying to blame the media for his failure to connect with the American people is wearing pretty thin.

The lib media is now talking about the biden bribe money ...of course they are trying to defend it as well with the claim that biden was only trying to get rid of a corrupt prosecutor. This isn't to be fair and report the news though---it is to run competing stories in hoping to drown out the Biden Pedophile attacks so most won't notice.

I saw the dems do with Clinton and his blue dress screwing----------Clinton had other bigger criminal issues to hide, so they put up the Monica hoing because more wouldn't care about that verses Clintons real crimes.

They didn't make people hate Trump. Trump did. Him trying to blame the media for his failure to connect with the American people is wearing pretty thin.

Are you so ultra partisan that you cannot see that the media unfairly demonizes Trump? Even a blind man should be able to see it.
And you can't see it....but yes, they DID influence people. You may be far too biased to be able to see it.

Trump DID NOT DO 99% of the BS the left media claims he did.

USA has no media and you have the IQ of your screen name

Forum List

Back