Trump leading in FL and Mich

1603652053929.png

Trafalgar

They make Rasmussen look like Rocket Scientists
. . and yet, they were one of the few places that got the correct projections in the last election. . . imagine that?

The rest of the class failed the last time, and the only kid that passed? You are now disparaging once again? I wonder why that is?

:dunno:

Leftists truly are useful idiots. They believe that by averaging 10 biased polls, they get a clear view of the race. They fail to recognize the axiom "Garbage in= Garbage out" is true.

The screaming at the sky will commence in 9 days!!

Trafalgar

You obviously have not watched the post debate undecided voters...
You believe there are undecided voters? How about unicorns? or Jackalopes?
Ye of little faith.
I have faith in Americans, but lack faith that Americans have seen the last 4 years and especially the last 10 months without making up their mind by now. The election is in full swing with 58,857,310 already voted. We will see the decision in 9 to 12 days, but it will not be determined by people who could not make up their minds until now.

When 4 yrs ago : I hardly even paid attention because we all knew Hitlary would win
Hitlary is far better candidate than Bernie Biden

Michigan is getting many blacks to vote T
Florida is getting many Latinos to vote T

Trafalgar

Wasn't Trafalgar the only pollster who got it right in 2016?

Trafalgar was sitting at the extreme and the vote went to the extreme.

A stopped clock is right twice a day
Maybe we can agree that the polls by the right and left are pretty bad. The sample sizes are too small, they overly poll they own constitutes, you have to have a landline (which cuts out a huge segment of the population) and they do not account for the REAL fear of persecution conservatives voters face.

Trafalgar

Wasn't Trafalgar the only pollster who got it right in 2016?

Trafalgar was sitting at the extreme and the vote went to the extreme.

A stopped clock is right twice a day
Maybe we can agree that the polls by the right and left are pretty bad. The sample sizes are too small, they overly poll they own constitutes, you have to have a landline (which cuts out a huge segment of the population) and they do not account for the REAL fear of persecution conservatives voters face.

I have said right along that I see no evidence of empirical data sampling

Jo

Forum List

Back