Trump lays into Sharpton, Van Jones for being two-faced at WH Black Leadership Summit

Trump needs to call these race hustlers out. Jones...Sharpton...Jackson are key to keeping the plantation open.
The power elite's best house *******.
Trump is the biggest race hustler there is. Whites like him are the ONLY race hustlers. The white ability to race pimp started on 7-4-1776 and I meant they literally race pimped. That's what slavery was. After slavery the race hustle continued overtly for 100 more years. In the 55 years since overt white race hustling was made illegal by law, whites created a new way of race hustling and that has produced Donald Trump.
'''en my peoples was slaves fuh foh hunnid fifty five yeaaaars by them hhhwhite devils!"

Save it sambo...your ****** math doesn't work here.

White boys scared of the truth is what doesn't work Jethro.

Any problems caused by single parenthood should not be discussed by race, as it is irrelevant. Parenthood begins with sexual intercourse between a male and a female. It's a heterosexual thing, and any solution would necessarily involve both males and females and the problems with their relationships. Both must be asked why they are not in the same household, hands-on raising their babies, but the discussion always centers on the mother and the absent father is never asked anything.

When I was in college, I knew a young local woman, one of eight children of married parents. Her father took off to become a TV personality somewhere in the mid-west, married again, and had a child, leaving her, her mother, and her siblings to fend for themselves, which involved not having food on the table, and even being evicted.

Don't focus on one particular race or sex in discussing single parenthood. It involves both sexes and all races.

Your arguments show that you suffer from the inability to understand reality. The only unhinged person here is you. You conflated things I have said and posted some lunacy whites always use when they are told by someone black that they really don't know anything about us and then try telling me I am the unhinged one. Then you argue a silly argument about unwed births.

In the last post you asked some stupid questions because you were offended because I told you that your right wing beliefs hinder the development of black children. Schools need to hire more black, Hispanic, Asian, etc, teachers whenever possible and increased racial education for teachers is also necessary.

Poor IM2. I am able to understand facts and statistics. You can't hide those under insults and obfuscation

You might be able to understand stats, but it is a matter of your inability to understand the correct stats.

Your identity is not an argument.

It is when it affects my economic opportunities.

Which can be argued from facts and evidence. Unless your only argument is "you don't know what it's like to be black", in which case you are correct. Of course you don't know what it's like to be a woman, or a mother...so what? Identity Argument is boring ultimately; it's lazy intellectually and quickly comes to a dead end. Again you are right: I don't know what it's like to be black and wouldn't presume to. But that you do not know what it's like to be a mother doesn't mean you have no arguments to make when it comes to parenting.

Those arguments are lazy and are meant to browbeat. I have no respect for the former and the latter, obviously, does not intimidate me.

A man is a parent fool. And I don't know what it's like to be pregnant or to have a period. Therefore I shut up when women talk about that. What is intellectually lazy is deny effects caused by identity then trying to argue. That's what is meant to be browbeaten and those making retard arguments that deny the effect identity has had on American policy should not EVER be respected. Intimidation has nothing to do with this discussion. You will continue to post your ignorance and I shall continue to tear it apart..

There you go with the sex stuff again, which has nothing to do with voting. You and your fellows must be over the moon at the news that your pet policies are working: the rate of STDs in this country is soaring, mostly among adolescents and young adults. Good going!

These businessmen and farmers are low-information voters who are easily manipulated. They also slobber after cult leaders. This is a really dumb group of white men who all voted for the orange whore and run around in MAGA hats. Try explaining these guys and their lemming-like behavior, instead of babbling about black women, who don't beat up the press, chant "lock her up," and run around armed to the teeth scaring innocent people while spouting bullshit like "I'm a good guy with a gun."

African-American women, and all women, may vote the way they wish.
I am not on a high horse. If you get real stats from Police Departments, Fire Departments, First Responders,Paramedics and EMT's, Inner city and City hospitals, Municipal records you will find out the reality. This hinders people from being educated or makes its vastly harder to get one. Most of the teenage ladies no matter where they are from if poorer find it massively harder to get out of their situation as they are single moms. And it ends up costing the taxpayers, the neighborhoods and society much more also. We must find ways to reduce this. And there seems that no one is doing so. People seem to move away from this. For fifty years now this has been going on in large numbers. Very large numbers. Baby after baby after baby born to single Moms who may be 13 years old, 14 years old, 15 years old. Interspread with abortions for many. The pregnant teenagers Mom by be 15 to 30 years old. Grandma may be 45 and great grandma not even 60 yet. We talk about the past and this is the way of the past only its the present and the future. So settle down. Sit a spell. Take your shoes off. We'll be back now...hear! We need to address issues that you know exist and for some reason you deny it.

If you are so concerned about the effects of teenagers having babies and the existence of single mothers, why do you support a party that has tried so hard to destroy the work of people who are making the effort to reduce these things, like Planned Parenthood? Explain the republican party's stance against comprehensive sex education and making birth-control technology available to all.

Why are U.S. family-planning funds being administered by a fruitcake who does not believe in having sex and got riled up because her son (how did she get him?) was advised in sex-education class to use a condom if he had sex? She's getting her wish, now, since the incidence of STDs is rising fast and she might reach her goals of increasing unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

For most Americans, sex is a part of life. Most teens are a walking mass of hormones at some point in their young lives, yet the republican party wants them to proceed blindly with no practical guidance and no access to contraceptives. How do you think that all these teenagers get pregnant or get someone else pregnant?

I have a dream that we could take a poll of all Americans, in which we all would answer truthfully the questions of what gender they are, what their sexual orientation is, what political party they support, how old they were when they first had sex, were they married to the person that they lost their virginity with, how many people they've slept with, have the married ones ever had sex with someone other than their spouse, etc. I think that the results among republicans would be particularly hilarious.

I'm not sure I have ever encountered such an old woman so obsessed with sex. When you dream, you dream of polling Americans about their sex lives

Yeah, nothing creepy about that honey

Why do you keep running away from the question of why you folks want to increase the number of unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and STDs? This is obviously a cult thing. I think that you obediently kept your knees together as a "holy girl," as commanded by your masters, who were themselves out fucking everything still breathing. I'm just trying to get to the root of this hypocrisy of your cult and the republican party. You are the ones who elected a lifelong whore to be president, who then appointed a person who hates sex and heterosexuality but somehow got a son, to administer our family-planning funds, affecting both millions of Americans and more overseas. You apparently have no reasonable answer. Why attack heterosexuals?

You are obsessed with sex and project that on just about everyone

So unseemly
Still deflecting. Tsk. Tsk. Go on bucking the question. Ask yourself why you can't be honest. Cheap insults about my age don't get you off. I got this way by not dying, holy girl.

Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

1959 Poverty
Black 55.1
White 18.1

Black poverty 3.044198895027624 times that of whites. This was during the magical times people like Sue talk about when blacks had 2 parent families.

U.S. Poverty Statistics
Here are the current U.S. Poverty Statistics released September 2019 by the U.S. Census Bureau

slide10_4.gif

With all the out of wedlock births in the black community, poverty has been cut by almost 35 percentage points. According to the arguments being presented, poverty should be higher than it was when black families had both parents in the home. But it's not and it remains double that of whites. So out of wedlock births are NOT the main problem.

U.S. Poverty Statistics

I am not on a high horse. If you get real stats from Police Departments, Fire Departments, First Responders,Paramedics and EMT's, Inner city and City hospitals, Municipal records you will find out the reality. This hinders people from being educated or makes its vastly harder to get one. Most of the teenage ladies no matter where they are from if poorer find it massively harder to get out of their situation as they are single moms. And it ends up costing the taxpayers, the neighborhoods and society much more also. We must find ways to reduce this. And there seems that no one is doing so. People seem to move away from this. For fifty years now this has been going on in large numbers. Very large numbers. Baby after baby after baby born to single Moms who may be 13 years old, 14 years old, 15 years old. Interspread with abortions for many. The pregnant teenagers Mom by be 15 to 30 years old. Grandma may be 45 and great grandma not even 60 yet. We talk about the past and this is the way of the past only its the present and the future. So settle down. Sit a spell. Take your shoes off. We'll be back now...hear! We need to address issues that you know exist and for some reason you deny it.

If you are so concerned about the effects of teenagers having babies and the existence of single mothers, why do you support a party that has tried so hard to destroy the work of people who are making the effort to reduce these things, like Planned Parenthood? Explain the republican party's stance against comprehensive sex education and making birth-control technology available to all.

Why are U.S. family-planning funds being administered by a fruitcake who does not believe in having sex and got riled up because her son (how did she get him?) was advised in sex-education class to use a condom if he had sex? She's getting her wish, now, since the incidence of STDs is rising fast and she might reach her goals of increasing unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

For most Americans, sex is a part of life. Most teens are a walking mass of hormones at some point in their young lives, yet the republican party wants them to proceed blindly with no practical guidance and no access to contraceptives. How do you think that all these teenagers get pregnant or get someone else pregnant?

I have a dream that we could take a poll of all Americans, in which we all would answer truthfully the questions of what gender they are, what their sexual orientation is, what political party they support, how old they were when they first had sex, were they married to the person that they lost their virginity with, how many people they've slept with, have the married ones ever had sex with someone other than their spouse, etc. I think that the results among republicans would be particularly hilarious.

I'm not sure I have ever encountered such an old woman so obsessed with sex. When you dream, you dream of polling Americans about their sex lives

Why do you keep running away from the question of why you folks want to increase the number of unwanted pregnancies, abortions, and STDs? This is obviously a cult thing. I think that you obediently kept your knees together as a "holy girl," as commanded by your masters, who were themselves out fucking everything still breathing. I'm just trying to get to the root of this hypocrisy of your cult and the republican party. You are the ones who elected a lifelong whore to be president, who then appointed a person who hates sex and heterosexuality but somehow got a son, to administer our family-planning funds, affecting both millions of Americans and more overseas. You apparently have no reasonable answer. Why attack heterosexuals?

So unseemly
Still deflecting. Tsk. Tsk. Go on bucking the question. Ask yourself why you can't be honest. Cheap insults about my age don't get you off. I got this way by not dying, holy girl.

Hey, I'm 58 and still love sex. There ain't no retirement age for thinking about sex. Sue is just ignorant and has no rebuttal. So in good right wing fashion she personally attacks you, then will whine like Trump the Chump about how unfair it is when you strike back.

So unseemly

Hey, I'm 58 and still love sex. There ain't no retirement age for thinking about sex. Sue is just ignorant and has no rebuttal. So in good right wing fashion she personally attacks you, then will whine like Trump the Chump about how unfair it is when you strike back.

I don't think that sexuality ever dies unto you do and it involves so much more than mere physical (pardon me) "fucking." It's part of the experience of a human life. Sue apparently is allergic. I recently came upon an actor who really floated my boat (don't know him personally, he's an entertainment figure), but if I were 30 years younger, because he is, I'd . .. .! H. L. Mencken defined Puritanism as "the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."

More great quotes by Menchen: 27 Scathing Quotes By H.L. Mencken, The All-American Cynic

I was a hostess at a famous steak joint in D.C. when I was in college. An elderly woman came in on a cane and I asked "table for one?", but she told me that she was waiting for her husband. When I seated them, they told me that they were on their honeymoon, and showed me rings inscribed with a date a few days before. They had known each other when young, parted, and then re-discovered each other. She said to me "dear, I don't feel a day over 50" and her husband said "no dear, you don't." Such a great memory.

So unseemly

I don't think that sexuality ever dies unto you do and it involves so much more than mere physical (pardon me) "fucking." It's part of the experience of a human life. Sue apparently is allergic. I recently came upon an actor who really floated my boat (don't know him personally, he's an entertainment figure), but if I were 30 years younger, because he is, I'd . .. .! H. L. Mencken defined Puritanism as "the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."

More great quotes by Menchen: 27 Scathing Quotes By H.L. Mencken, The All-American Cynic

I was a hostess at a famous steak joint in D.C. when I was in college. An elderly woman came in on a cane and I asked "table for one?", but she told me that she was waiting for her husband. When I seated them, they told me that they were on their honeymoon, and showed me rings inscribed with a date a few days before. They had known each other when young, parted, and then re-discovered each other. She said to me "dear, I don't feel a day over 50" and her husband said "no dear, you don't." Such a great memory.

I hear ya Lys. I live in a college town and some friends of mine and I usually go to a local watering hole on Friday afternoon for some eats and a few laughs. I've seen a few of those young women that if I were 30 years younger.... myself.

People like Sue are fake news on this matter. That's why you see all those sex scandals among evangelicals.

So unseemly

I hear ya Lys. I live in a college town and some friends of mine and I usually go to a local watering hole on Friday afternoon for some eats and a few laughs. I've seen a few of those young women that if I were 30 years younger.... myself.

People like Sue are fake news on this matter. That's why you see all those sex scandals among evangelicals.

Evangelicals are quite hooked on the idea that everyone, including themselves, is born evil, then their leaders, who feel free to make hay while the sun shines, make megabucks by shoveling this idea at them, and their followers end up conflicted and ashamed. We need to reject this climate of fear of ourselves and come to terms with our human nature and what this nature entails. People are not born with clothes on, people are attracted to each other and fall in love, people have sex, babies get fed at human nipples, humans have bathroom functions, and sometimes humans have mass skinny-dips in the North Sea. We can be happy with all of this.

I've just seen a news trailer that there has been a shooting at a synagogue, story to follow. And it's Yom Kippur. Can we humans ever get over this tide of evil?

So unseemly

Evangelicals are quite hooked on the idea that everyone, including themselves, is born evil, then their leaders, who feel free to make hay while the sun shines, make megabucks by shoveling this idea at them, and their followers end up conflicted and ashamed. We need to reject this climate of fear of ourselves and come to terms with our human nature and what this nature entails. People are not born with clothes on, people are attracted to each other and fall in love, people have sex, babies get fed at human nipples, humans have bathroom functions, and sometimes humans have mass skinny-dips in the North Sea. We can be happy with all of this.

I've just seen a news trailer that there has been a shooting at a synagogue, story to follow. And it's Yom Kippur. Can we humans ever get over this tide of evil?

Evangelicals are like the Pharisees and Saducees in the bible. Holier than thou by outward appearance only. Jesus was rejected by these people. Imagine if Jesus returned now. Think about how a man who says help the poor without conditions would be treated by the so called religious folk now. Think about how a man would be treated by them today that dared to criticize Trumps treatment of Hispanics and separation of families. Think about how a man who says to love LGBTQ people as you love yourself would be thought of. His life would be in jeopardy. There is nothing Christian about Sue. And this evil will not end without divine intervention.

I can just see the democrats melting.

Evangelicals are like the Pharisees and Saducees in the bible. Holier than thou by outward appearance only. Jesus was rejected by these people. Imagine if Jesus returned now. Think about how a man who says help the poor without conditions would be treated by the so called religious folk now. Think about how a man would be treated by them today that dared to criticize Trumps treatment of Hispanics and separation of families. Think about how a man who says to love LGBTQ people as you love yourself would be thought of. His life would be in jeopardy. There is nothing Christian about Sue. And this evil will not end without divine intervention.
So you are a follower of Jesus and you believe the Bible? Cool. Tell me, what did the good Samaritan do when he found the man badly beaten? Go ahead.

So you are a follower of Jesus and you believe the Bible? Cool. Tell me, what did the good Samaritan do when he found the man badly beaten? Go ahead.

I am not required to pass your litmus test. I am required to pass God's. And God does not care about our ability to recall nitpicked passages from the bible.

Sharpton is nothing but a self centered con man who victimizes his own race for personal gain just like Jesse Jackson. And smart blacks know it and are on to their game.
Smart blacks support Sharpton. Bitch blacks think like you. I will not be debating this with anyone white. I am black and know how we feel.

Trump is nothing but a self centered con man who victimizes his own race for personal gain. And that's what he's done as president.
I read where African American women vote 98% Prog Socialist. That is incredible. For they promote themselves as being fiercely independent. And tell you that whether you ask or not. And by those numbers seem to be the most dependent group besides children/handicapped in our nation. That is bad.

Why do you pick on African American women? Maybe they favor progressive policies and respect and dignity for African-American women and women of every color. How about all of the white men who always vote right-winger? This is incredible, too. Are these guys independent? You look at the crowds at the festivals the orange whore throws. Who are the faces there?

Maybe a year ago, I saw an interview with a guy on the Eastern Shore who owns a crab business, which was at a standstill because he couldn't find enough workers, yet he said that he would continue to kiss the orange whore's hindquarters. The same with these poor, suffering farmers who are losing thousands due to the orange whore's trade war with China, but say that they will continue to vote for him. They are obviously ignorant and easily manipulated.
No one is picking on African American women. They would not allow it. For being so feisty, loud, argumentative and more they certainly do not live what they eschew. If there are other reasons for it, it certainly was not me. Large government is intertwined with out lives today. This spouting you do is the direct result of it. Those businessmen and farmers are not the same as irresponsible teenqagers having child after chuld after child while the sperm donor is never identified. By law that is rape. And if both teenagers are underage does that mean double rape? We never even see a wisp of anyone arrested for this/ Do you notice? I only tell you that the loudest people I ever hear are African American women. Perhaps the system you hate needs to be torn down. Well you got the ballz to get violent but you apply it wrong. Those blue bloods use you. They spout so nice but hate your guts. They just about put up with the people you spout are privileged. I say you are And the many programs available to stop or slow down poverty are there for the taking. Only the money ones are used at the highest percentage. Again, voting 98%...where has that gotten them?

Why do whites like you think you can speak as an expert on blacks? You republicans are worse than the democrats. You are against everything that has allowed us to progress. If you check births instead of clinging to false racist stereotypes, you discover that whites have more out of wedlock births than we have total births. And the majority of public assistance goes to whites. So stick with figuring out why whites are using opioids or why majority white states are poorer, take more federal government tax dollars than they produce and drop the racist opinion you have about black women.
You think you are an expert on whites. You are so delusional. Your comparisons on races is totally wrong, you don’t seem to comprehend what per capita means.

I am not required to pass your litmus test. I am required to pass God's. And God does not care about our ability to recall nitpicked passages from the bible.

If July 4th wasn’t Independence Day, why do so many blacks take off work and celebrate it?

Why do you pick on African American women? Maybe they favor progressive policies and respect and dignity for African-American women and women of every color. How about all of the white men who always vote right-winger? This is incredible, too. Are these guys independent? You look at the crowds at the festivals the orange whore throws. Who are the faces there?

Maybe a year ago, I saw an interview with a guy on the Eastern Shore who owns a crab business, which was at a standstill because he couldn't find enough workers, yet he said that he would continue to kiss the orange whore's hindquarters. The same with these poor, suffering farmers who are losing thousands due to the orange whore's trade war with China, but say that they will continue to vote for him. They are obviously ignorant and easily manipulated.

People like him live in a lie. There is 243 years of evidence that people like himself have been dependent on government as well as thinking a particular way which does not show independence. The belief in assimilation is a belief that rejects independence, yet that's what people like him preach.
If you believe that then the system will never satisfy you. You must foment revolution. Your violence towards white people must leave the blue areas of safety. branching out from the inner cities to blue public areas and neighborhoods to soccer mom suburbs. Purple areas and red areas must be encroached on and left devastated. No one cares what you think. its what you do. p.s....Many of the voters who are Progs and white...they like you from a distance. To prove they are of kumbaya humanity. Believe it or not there are people who want to see things better. Better for all. But we seem to not be getting value for the dollar.

You must shut the fuck up. I know what blacks need to do better than you do. That's been the problem in this country. Whites that think they can tell us what we need to do.
If you believe that I am trying to get your goat that is not true. Real dialogue is needed by level headed people. No extremes like we see here by most of us at times. The real movers and shakers. The ones who do not get "paid" by shaking down people in all backgrounds. There are people like that. It is just that we buried them somewhere for our drama laden society. Whatever issues there are. We need to reduce the worst ones a bit. There is bitterness by a lot of people including me at times. And you seem to have a bit in you. You are right about me telling you what to do. I am telling you a major problem though. Most groups have drug problems also. Believe me I know. We need to attack these things to at least reduce them so people can live better. Because as I get older I want more of my money. I am not rich. Contrary to your opinions. Demographics for taxation in future years is not good. We are taxed at 15% for social security/medicare. All of it goes into the general fund. 3 million baby boomers are retiring a year for at least 15 more years. A few years ago it was estimated that 56 million Americans were on social security. It will peak at 100 million people in the next 15 years. And that is with most of them not paying that 15% and collecting checks also. And the medical...oh the medical...This does not include the current 12 million collecting disability checks with an estimated half of them questionable. And the rest of the social welfare programs. See what I am saying. Money is going to get tight for services.

You gotta drop the belief of blacks shaking down people because of race before a dialog can take place.
I want people involved in that dialogue who are not infected by playing political games for decades. Those who may appreciate their background but also know there are others. No shills. No people hired to work forums. No corrupted men and women. No deep thought people on racism and everyday living. Each problem needs to be talked about in an even manner. Any messing with an individual in employment scrutinized if legitimate. Any corruption cut away. Any abuse of the taxpayers money removed. That is not going to be easy. And those statements were generalized and not specific.

Trump needs to call these race hustlers out. Jones...Sharpton...Jackson are key to keeping the plantation open.
The power elite's best house *******.
Trump is the biggest race hustler there is. Whites like him are the ONLY race hustlers. The white ability to race pimp started on 7-4-1776 and I meant they literally race pimped. That's what slavery was. After slavery the race hustle continued overtly for 100 more years. In the 55 years since overt white race hustling was made illegal by law, whites created a new way of race hustling and that has produced Donald Trump.
'''en my peoples was slaves fuh foh hunnid fifty five yeaaaars by them hhhwhite devils!"

Save it sambo...your ****** math doesn't work here.

White boys scared of the truth is what doesn't work Jethro.
Yet facts DO work...unlike most *******.

New Topics

Forum List

Back