Trump lawyers sanctioned.

A judge ordered conspiracy ridden lawyers to pay back Facebook and Dominion for all expenses incurred in the suit. Considering the size of those companies it could be an astronomical amount.

And I hope it is.

Corrected title. Referring to him as tRump violates the clean start policy.

A judge ordered conspiracy ridden lawyers to pay back Facebook and Dominion for all expenses incurred in the suit. Considering the size of those companies it could be an astronomical amount.

And I hope it is.

1628118136602.png

Could be a lot of money...so they'll bankrupt themselves and live on their hidden assets for while..but I doubt that they practice law again~

From the OP link:

- A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned two lawyers who brought a lawsuit alleging the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump and his supporters, calling their case "one enormous conspiracy theory."
"This lawsuit was filed with a woeful lack of investigation," U.S. Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter said in a lengthy written decision https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cod.203235/gov.uscourts.cod.203235.136.0.pdf, which came four months after he dismissed the case.
In Wednesday's order, the judge said the lawyers sowed doubt over President Joe Biden's victory with no evidence.
"Albeit disorganized and fantastical, the Complaint’s allegations are extraordinarily serious and, if accepted as true by large numbers of people, are the stuff of which violent insurrections are made," the judge said.

Could be a lot of money...so they'll bankrupt themselves and live on their hidden assets for while..but I doubt that they practice law again~

From the OP link:

- A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned two lawyers who brought a lawsuit alleging the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump and his supporters, calling their case "one enormous conspiracy theory."
"This lawsuit was filed with a woeful lack of investigation," U.S. Magistrate Judge N. Reid Neureiter said in a lengthy written decision https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.cod.203235/gov.uscourts.cod.203235.136.0.pdf, which came four months after he dismissed the case.
In Wednesday's order, the judge said the lawyers sowed doubt over President Joe Biden's victory with no evidence.
"Albeit disorganized and fantastical, the Complaint’s allegations are extraordinarily serious and, if accepted as true by large numbers of people, are the stuff of which violent insurrections are made," the judge said.
Trump will help them out. :auiqs.jpg:So, this is how the big lie is exposed, in yet another way. Trump lost.

Hossfly, you won't be coming here to argue the points, but your emoji is entertaining.

Forum List

Back