Trump lawyer says she's told him all litigation involving the former president 'will stop' if he announces he's not running for office in 2024

Of course, who disagrees with this assessment?

It's difficult to make a self described narcissist billionaire a sympathetic figure, but, his enemies have done so.

lawyer for Donald Trump said all investigations into the former president would stop if he were to announce he won't run for president in 2024.

"If he's not leading in the polls – I've sat across from him, every time he gets frustrated, I say to him: 'Mr. President, if you would like me to resolve all your litigation, you should announce that you are not running for office, and all of this will stop,'" Trump attorney Alina Habba said on Real America's Voice on Friday. "That's what they want."

She added that Trump was "honestly not surprised" after the Department of Justice executed an FBI raid of Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate, seeking classified documents taken from the White House.
Proof the elite are terrifued of him becoming potus again. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Doc7505 there have been many assassination attempts on his life because he is the first president sense kennedy to serve the people instead of the elite,the elite are pissed that they have not been able to off him off as well so now they are getting desperate and trying to plant evidence at the fbi raid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back