Trump launches FIRST campaign ad against Biden and its perfect

One ad can take out both Biden and a house rep:
MarriedlikeNoOther.jpg

Politifact.......... :auiqs.jpg:
Politihack

Hey may want to hold off for a bit.

Maybe, maybe not. I no longer trust ANY media source without substantial proof of their claims.
I've seen some quotes from him saying he'd never run, but he's a politician, so....
Do you guys value the PROCESS at all?

The senile old man won fair and square (sort of), and now you're willing to throw him under the bus.

Live with your choices.
Calm down, Rambo.

Don't worry, Trumpy has plenty of other ammunition left. No sniffing, no fondling, no babbling blunders. no shakedowns. Hell, this was just an appetizer. Just the thought of what's coming makes me feel a little sorry for old senile Joe.

Politihack
Next time, do some research on what you post before you post it so I don't have to blow up another of your flamebait threads.

Don't worry, Trumpy has plenty of other ammunition left. No sniffing, no fondling, no babbling blunders. no shakedowns. Hell, this was just an appetizer. Just the thought of what's coming makes me feel a little sorry for old senile Joe.
Wait............did you say no fondling? You mean as in pussy grabbing?

Politihack
Next time, do some research on what you post before you post it so I don't have to blow up another of your flamebait threads.
Blowing up?
You mean bumping it to the top of the board?

Dumbass

Did any of the grabbed complain?....one story from one hidden mic...and an older man bragging to a younger man and you can't let it go.....TDS.....

Praise him in public nail him with tariffs in private.....and watch you libs whine about it...
He's nailing us with the tariffs.............nitwit.

New Studies Show Trump's Tariffs Have Been Costly For U.S. Consumers and Businesses
It is what caused many of the shortages we are seeing on the shelves.

You got pictures, Qdog? Talk is cheap.

Sorry if it's already been posted, I just saw it.

VERY effective and spot on. This campaign season should be very entertaining.

It is perfect. It is perfectly crazy. Only Trump crackpots thing this is good. Independents will be shaking their heads wondering where this crazy ad came from.

Actually the money China is paying with the tariffs is helping pay for this stimulus.....wake up fool....
The willful ignorance of Trump cultist's is appalling.

‘China is not paying for it’: Trump tariff hike hits everyone from beer brewers to book publishers

Sorry if it's already been posted, I just saw it.

VERY effective and spot on. This campaign season should be very entertaining.

It is perfect. It is perfectly crazy. Only Trump crackpots thing this is good. Independents will be shaking their heads wondering where this crazy ad came from.

How dare Trump use video of nutbag Joe's own words. Perfectly crazy.

Actually the money China is paying with the tariffs is helping pay for this stimulus.....wake up fool....
The willful ignorance of Trump cultist's is appalling.

‘China is not paying for it’: Trump tariff hike hits everyone from beer brewers to book publishers
If you are upset by tariffs you should be talking to the elected people that allowed China to take over our manufacturing base....I and most people around the world are happy to finally see a US president stand up for our country and not China.....you....I can only explain with TDS....

New Topics

Forum List

Back