Trump killed Ilhan Omar's father

Omar is anti America. Her voice doesn't matter.
Neither does her life.
ok, himmler.
Attaboy! Defend American hating scum!
cute. you seem to hate pretty much anything about your country. your constitution. your election system. your legal system. reality. more than half of the population. you are a fake American, only claiming to love it when you feel that you are getting your way. the day you die, america will be improved. bon appetit, maggot.
^^ Lies continually. While defending American hating scum.
i don't defend you, scumbag. i am calling you out. if you find a lie of mine, let me know, goebbels.
Anything you have posted is a lie, ya sissy.
yeah. thought so. take a nap, dotard.

Neither does her life.
ok, himmler.
cute. you seem to hate pretty much anything about your country. your constitution. your election system. your legal system. reality. more than half of the population. you are a fake American, only claiming to love it when you feel that you are getting your way. the day you die, america will be improved. bon appetit, maggot.
i don't defend you, scumbag. i am calling you out. if you find a lie of mine, let me know, goebbels.
They got gallon jars of butthurt cream nowadays, commie. Get you some.

It was deliverate action. They are on record beliberately trying to spread the virus quickly. It's more than murder. It is a crime against humanity. Anyone who suggests that it shouldn't be punished is a worthless traitor

crazy-woman-wearing-a-straight-jacket-in-an-asylum-picture-id173197880

Neither does her life.
ok, himmler.
I am not surprised that you know that.

Neither does her life.
ok, himmler.
Turd never stops lying, do you?

Neither does her life.
ok, himmler.
Engrish, eh? Add disrespecting your allegedly loved country's most common language to the list of things you hate about the USA, moscow mike.

Neither does her life.
ok, himmler.
Engrish, eh? Add disrespecting your allegedly loved country's most common language to the list of things you hate about the USA, moscow mike.
Liar never stops.

Too bad her father died, but he raised a very ignorant ungrateful, Marxist.

"My father and over 300,000 people have lost their lives because of dangerous criminal neglect by Trump and his administration," she told MSNBC. "I agree with Clyburn that it is not enough for us just to issue subpoenas, we have to investigate and prosecute these people who are responsible for these reckless deaths."

Rep. Omar: It's Trump's Fault That Democrats Killed My Father - Frontpagemag

Ilhan Omar blames Trump's 'criminal neglect' for her father's COVID-19 death during interview with MSNBC
I thought her father was also her brother and therefore husband....

Too bad her father died, but he raised a very ignorant ungrateful, Marxist.

"My father and over 300,000 people have lost their lives because of dangerous criminal neglect by Trump and his administration," she told MSNBC. "I agree with Clyburn that it is not enough for us just to issue subpoenas, we have to investigate and prosecute these people who are responsible for these reckless deaths."

Rep. Omar: It's Trump's Fault That Democrats Killed My Father - Frontpagemag

Ilhan Omar blames Trump's 'criminal neglect' for her father's COVID-19 death during interview with MSNBC

Like anyone gives a shit. He's not the only one to die. Someone should tell the stupid bitch that once that Chinese virus hit our shores people were going to die. There was no stopping it.

What a sharia law mutant.

Forum List

Back