Trump Just Got Grabbed At His Rally...

And of course Trump will still be called the fascist because of what happened.

Did the many failed attempts to kill Hitler make him less fascist?
Trump isnt fascist and, thank God, he isnt a Christian Right bastard.

I think this is the best way the tide could have turned. The Creator has dedided to let us off the hook this time, if Trump gets elected.

Otherwise, down the track, a real crackpot will get elected.

He is a called a fascist because that's what he is. He favors an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. That's the definition of fascism and that's Trump.

How is he any more fascist than the last two presidents? By calling for enforcing the laws on immigration? Did you see those signs in spanish like Trump es Puto? Someone finally telling it like it is and the illegals are mad as hell. By the way, Obama drone kills American citizens without trial, judge, and jury. I would call that authoritarian for sure.
Why do we Give a F if the illegals are mad as hell. I want them dead for being here. It should be my legal right to shoot and kill any that I can prove are illegal. So, F them, if they dont like it they can carry their greasy bean smelling asses back to where the came from and belong. Until then they can just STFU.
I have had fun with them in the past however. another story for another thread. let me just say that the little bastards dont like being dropped off far from home.

I'm fine with sending retarded liberals to prison for behaving like animals. Did you notice the size of those secret service agents, some idiot lib is going to get beat half to death.

He is a called a fascist because that's what he is. He favors an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. That's the definition of fascism and that's Trump.

How is he any more fascist than the last two presidents? By calling for enforcing the laws on immigration? Did you see those signs in spanish like Trump es Puto? Someone finally telling it like it is and the illegals are mad as hell. By the way, Obama drone kills American citizens without trial, judge, and jury. I would call that authoritarian for sure.
Why do we Give a F if the illegals are mad as hell. I want them dead for being here. It should be my legal right to shoot and kill any that I can prove are illegal. So, F them, if they dont like it they can carry their greasy bean smelling asses back to where the came from and belong. Until then they can just STFU.
I have had fun with them in the past however. another story for another thread. let me just say that the little bastards dont like being dropped off far from home.

Great post. You are definitely not crazy.

So the story goes from being he was grabbed where we conveniently couldn't see him to he had something we couldn't see thrown at him
dwill.png

I'm fine with sending retarded liberals to prison for behaving like animals. Did you notice the size of those secret service agents, some idiot lib is going to get beat half to death.
I hope they do, the country needs some good comedy now and again.

Why do we Give a F if the illegals are mad as hell. I want them dead for being here. It should be my legal right to shoot and kill any that I can prove are illegal.
Thanks for the crazy new sig. And yes, we know you like to pick up Beaners and drop them far from town as a joke. Morals like Trump I guess...

So the story goes from being he was grabbed where we conveniently couldn't see him to he had something we couldn't see thrown at him
dwill.png
So because you couldn't see Trump's leg, it never happened?
Just pretty weird that the story keeps changing and convenient for tough-guy Trump's image that we see absolutely nothing
sass2.png

Trump likes to talk tough but when things got real in Chicago he ran away
Hillary and Bernie have had protesters up on the stage with them and they've never been surrounded by so much security over so little so quickly

Those are the facts
yeshrug.png

Why do we Give a F if the illegals are mad as hell. I want them dead for being here. It should be my legal right to shoot and kill any that I can prove are illegal.
Thanks for the crazy new sig. And yes, we know you like to pick up Beaners and drop them far from town as a joke. Morals like Trump I guess...
Hey, at least where I drop them off is closer to their home than where I picked them up.
I always go south for this type of fun. Sometimes I get them 60 miles closer to Mexico.
F-ing liberals trying to change a good deed into something wrong.

Hey, at least where I drop them off is closer to their home than where I picked them up.
I always go south for this type of fun. Sometimes I get them 60 miles closer to Mexico.
Yes, lying to and potentially threatening the lives of people is such a "good deed".

Why not just hand out smallpox infected blankets and fire water instead?

Yes, lying to and potentially threatening the lives of people is such a "good deed"...
Im not endangering them by bringing them closer to home. Im doing them a favor.
Oh wait, you mean endangering the Citizens of this country by moving those vile creatures closer to their home.
Look at it this way, Im not actually creating more danger for the real Citizens as a whole, Consider what Im doing as redistribution of danger. From those that have it, to those that dont.

Yes, lying to and potentially threatening the lives of people is such a "good deed"...
Im not endangering them by bringing them closer to home. Im doing them a favor.
Oh wait, you mean endangering the Citizens of this country by moving those vile creatures closer to their home.
Look at it this way, Im not actually creating more danger for the real Citizens as a whole, Consider what Im doing as redistribution of danger. From those that have it, to those that dont.
Your rationalization of dishonest and unethical behavior is noted. Like so many Americans, you have no morals.

dwill.png
So because you couldn't see Trump's leg, it never happened?
Just pretty weird that the story keeps changing and convenient for tough-guy Trump's image that we see absolutely nothing
sass2.png

Trump likes to talk tough but when things got real in Chicago he ran away
Hillary and Bernie have had protesters up on the stage with them and they've never been surrounded by so much security over so little so quickly

Those are the facts
yeshrug.png
The story DOESN'T keep changing, idiot, and neither does your desperation to cling to your thug reasoning.

Trump looked like he was gonna shit his pants there for a second.
You should have your eyes checked, he wasn't scared, he was pissed, and ready to defend himself. The guy was lucky the SS was there.

Sorry, nutbag. He was freaking out and whoever it was never got near him. There is no way Trump knows how to handle himself.

Are you trying to tell me that Trump would have beat the guy up himself? Or...are you saying that the mob would have taken him down?

Who was the guy, by the way? Do you even know?

Forum List

Back