Trump Just Got Grabbed At His Rally...

Trump looked like he was gonna shit his pants there for a second.
You should have your eyes checked, he wasn't scared, he was pissed, and ready to defend himself. The guy was lucky the SS was there.

Sorry, nutbag. He was freaking out and whoever it was never got near him. There is no way Trump knows how to handle himself.

Are you trying to tell me that Trump would have beat the guy up himself? Or...are you saying that the mob would have taken him down?

Who was the guy, by the way? Do you even know?
You may know him, since you're a dumb liberal.

trumptop312660270a_20160312_155937.jpg

Say what?
Birds of a feather, I thought you might know him.

And of course Trump will still be called the fascist because of what happened.
He is a called a fascist because that's what he is. He favors an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. That's the definition of fascism and that's Trump.

How is he any more fascist than the last two presidents? By calling for enforcing the laws on immigration? Did you see those signs in spanish like Trump es Puto? Someone finally telling it like it is and the illegals are mad as hell. By the way, Obama drone kills American citizens without trial, judge, and jury. I would call that authoritarian for sure.
First, he is a right wing nationalist who sees authoritarian policies as the answer to most of the nations problems both foreign and domestic. He thumbs his nose at existing political power structures. He uses racial and ethnic groups for scapegoats. He glorifies himself presenting himself as savior of the nation. He always emphasizes what he will accomplish and never what we will accomplish. All policies are secretive in nature with details only to made available once he has total control. If you ask for specifics, you get a lot of “believe me,” and “trust me,” and “I’m Donald Trump, of course I know how to make it happen.” This is exactly how both Hitler and Mussolini defended their proposals when questioned. They raised their voice and claimed it would be done draping themselves in patriotism and confidence.

You can't compare a political candidate with a sitting president or past president because you're comparing the known with the unknown. If you compared Obama or Bush in their campaign for president against Trump, they would seem about as authoritarian as Tiny Tim.

That is a good thing? Imagine if Obama got manhandled by some dingleberry twit conservative? I know Trump's hyperbole, none the less, nota good precedent. Unless you think it's fair for some white half wit in a white robe and hoodie to rough up Hillary?

That is a good thing? Imagine if Obama got manhandled by some dingleberry twit conservative? I know Trump's hyperbole, none the less, nota good precedent. Unless you think it's fair for some white half wit in a white robe and hoodie to rough up Hillary?

All of this is wrong, so wrong, yet the extreme idiots on both sides are just becoming worse and worse.

We are losing our civility and each extreme nutter is rationalizing their stupid idiotic sides.

Yeah its hilarious a candidate for president is grabbed by an idiot....to bad Trump didn't blast that assholes head off...he has a permit to carry so.

but he doesn't have a permit to kill people. That comes after he's elected.

Got a permit to defend himself from attacks like that.

No, he doesn't need a permit to defend himself. He has a permit to carry a gun. If he uses it to kill someone, then he will have to convince the judicial system that he reasonable believed that this amount of force was needed to save his life or avoid grave bodily injury. I doubt the evidence would support that claim. Of course Trump would just say "trust me. I'm Donald Trump."

Yeah its hilarious a candidate for president is grabbed by an idiot....to bad Trump didn't blast that assholes head off...he has a permit to carry so.

No, he doesn't need a permit to defend himself. He has a permit to carry a gun. If he uses it to kill someone, then he will have to convince the judicial system that he reasonable believed that this amount of force was needed to save his life or avoid grave bodily injury. I doubt the evidence would support that claim. Of course Trump would just say "trust me. I'm Donald Trump."

You'll get over it. Or you just can just move to Canada when Trump wins :)

If Trump makes it, which I doubt, it will be interesting to see how long before he get's impeached. About a third of his own party hate his guts. His favorably ratings among independents and democrats are as low as I have ever seen. Although he's very popular among half the republican voters, he is very unpopular among the general population.

Last edited:
If Trump makes it, which I doubt, it will be interesting to see how long before he get's impeached. About a third of his own party hate his guts. His favorably ratings among independents and democrats are as low as I have ever seen.
About a third of his own party will be out of office within the first two years, now that they've been exposed for the liberals they are.

If Trump makes it, which I doubt, it will be interesting to see how long before he get's impeached. About a third of his own party hate his guts. His favorably ratings among independents and democrats are as low as I have ever seen. Although he's very popular among half the republican voters, he is very unpopular among the general population.
If that's what makes you feel better about your chances then so be it. Not my job to convince the people who seriously think Trump will lose.

If Trump makes it, which I doubt, it will be interesting to see how long before he get's impeached. About a third of his own party hate his guts. His favorably ratings among independents and democrats are as low as I have ever seen.
About a third of his own party will be out of office within the first two years, now that they've been exposed for the liberals they are.
I think you're going to find the real liberal is going to be Trump.

I think you're going to find the real liberal is going to be Trump.
By the time this election is over, he'll be anything BUT a liberal.

Forum List

Back