Trump Just Got Grabbed At His Rally...

The guy did NOT 'grab' Trump....
yeah the story keeps changing. Went from being Trump was grabbed to something was thrown at him. can't see any of that
skip1.png

Here is a better angle. The guy never got near him.

Has anyone identified the idiot yet?

b-b-b-b-but the told me someone threw something at him
mjlol.png

These bastards aren't 'protestors' or 'demonstrators', they're hired thugs using violence/violent threats against the leading presidential candidate. Loyal trump supporters should be careful and act in defense of Trump if he ever has to go through this situation again. The Jewish establishment was trying to send him a message here!
The "Jewish Establishment" should have sent a message to Hitler a long time ago......

The guy did NOT 'grab' Trump....
yeah the story keeps changing. Went from being Trump was grabbed to something was thrown at him. can't see any of that
skip1.png

The initial report, a few minutes after it happened, was that his pantleg was grabbed. EXCUUUSE ME for trying to post it for you derelicts as fast as possible. Also, technically he was grabbed by his SS detail so my headline stands as correct. :rolleyes-41:

Trump looked like he was gonna shit his pants there for a second.
You should have your eyes checked, he wasn't scared, he was pissed, and ready to defend himself. The guy was lucky the SS was there.

Sorry, nutbag. He was freaking out and whoever it was never got near him. There is no way Trump knows how to handle himself.

Are you trying to tell me that Trump would have beat the guy up himself? Or...are you saying that the mob would have taken him down?

Who was the guy, by the way? Do you even know?
You may know him, since you're a dumb liberal.

trumptop312660270a_20160312_155937.jpg

And of course Trump will still be called the fascist because of what happened.
He is a called a fascist because that's what he is. He favors an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. That's the definition of fascism and that's Trump.

How is he any more fascist than the last two presidents? By calling for enforcing the laws on immigration? Did you see those signs in spanish like Trump es Puto? Someone finally telling it like it is and the illegals are mad as hell. By the way, Obama drone kills American citizens without trial, judge, and jury. I would call that authoritarian for sure.
Why do we Give a F if the illegals are mad as hell. I want them dead for being here. It should be my legal right to shoot and kill any that I can prove are illegal. So, F them, if they dont like it they can carry their greasy bean smelling asses back to where the came from and belong. Until then they can just STFU.
I have had fun with them in the past however. another story for another thread. let me just say that the little bastards dont like being dropped off far from home.
Cool Story, tough little bro.

You should have your eyes checked, he wasn't scared, he was pissed, and ready to defend himself. The guy was lucky the SS was there.

Sorry, nutbag. He was freaking out and whoever it was never got near him. There is no way Trump knows how to handle himself.

Are you trying to tell me that Trump would have beat the guy up himself? Or...are you saying that the mob would have taken him down?

What this guy a liberal? Or just an overzealous adoring fan?

What this guy a liberal? Or just an overzealous adoring fan?
Probably a Moveon.org stooge.

Say what?

hillary just landed everywhere under sniper fire... emails to follow...

it still amazes me that every single player for the dems has such dramatic ties to chicago.

We’ve just learned more about the man. File this in the category of #ShockingNotShocking. Thomas Dimassimo turns out to be a “professional” protester with a history of anti-American behavior.

Via WZ:
BREAKING: We just learned WHO stormed Trump this morning... it explains EVERYTHING - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
The Secret Service released the name of the man arrested this morning for bum rushing the stage in Ohio to attack Donald Trump. He is 32 year old [sic – other reports note he is 22] Tom Dimassimo and he first came to national attention for holding “a protest” where students stepped on the American flag on the grounds of Ohio’s Wright State University…

Here he is dragging the flag around like a piece of garbage.

NBC News
reports Dimassimo was charged with disorderly conduct and inducing panic — both misdemeanors — according to Chief Mike Etter of the Dayton Airport Police Department.

When you see the likes of Dimassimo in action, trashing the American flag and attempting to rush an unabashedly American presidential candidate, you might understand what some are labeling as nationalist sentiment from Trump supporters.

Whether you are a Trump supporter or not, those of us who remain committed to core American principles can all agree this man’s anti-American actions are disgraceful.​

Forum List

Back