Trump Just Got Grabbed At His Rally...

animals get violent when you threaten to take away their free food.
I have to wonder, how can anyone willingly support the left knowing that this is the type of crowd they are associated with.
I would be embarrassed enough just to change parties.
Change to the party of a government so small it fits in your vagina? No thanks.
I understand your confusion, but, first off small government means less intrusion into ones life and forces people to be more responsible.
and, as far as the fitting into my vagina, again, a bit of confusion, unlike you, not all people that think they are men have a vagina. You need to come to terms with your situation.
I have, and that of the world, it's why I'm a capitalist, a realist, and liberal who votes for those who can actually win...

i hope these people realize that in storming the podium, Trump's or anyone else's, US the secret service might actually shoot and kill them.

Oh yeah....and they moved exactly as they were supposed to encircling him....good job.
and your presidential candidate protection experience relates to this topic/thread... how ??

if you're a navy seal, or expat iraq or something, i apologise in advance.

Nam Vet....we were occasionally pulled from the field to protect visiting dignitaries and drunks like Walter Crankcase. Later on I was security for infamous lefties...Abbie, Jerry Rubin, once with Hanoi Jane....caught her alone in some kitchen and copped a feel...she slapped me. :lol:
i don't think i believe you, sorry. can i ask you some questions about the viet nam war and the chicago seven ??

skip1.png

These bastards aren't 'protestors' or 'demonstrators', they're hired thugs using violence/violent threats against the leading presidential candidate. Loyal trump supporters should be careful and act in defense of Trump if he ever has to go through this situation again. The Jewish establishment was trying to send him a message here!
Trump kids are Jewish too.

His daughter has reportedly converted to Judaism in order to get married to her boyfriend, which means it's not genuine at all, just something the boyfriend's family pressured him with in order to accept the marriage. That's irrelevant though, there are few far and in between Jews who oppose the powerful neocon Jewish establishment. That 'establishment' or 'club' or whatever you may, has a problem with Trump, since he will end illegal immigration and preserve the white majority. And we must do everything in our hands to protect him and support him.

I have to wonder, how can anyone willingly support the left knowing that this is the type of crowd they are associated with.
I understand your confusion, but, first off small government means less intrusion into ones life and forces people to be more responsible.
and, as far as the fitting into my vagina, again, a bit of confusion, unlike you, not all people that think they are men have a vagina. You need to come to terms with your situation.
I have, and that of the world, it's why I'm a capitalist, a realist, and liberal who votes for those who can actually win...
personally I think you come across as a mentally challenged homosexual liar.
Maybe that's the look you are going for. As far as you being a capitalist? I hardly think selling weed to the children on the corner counts as a thriving business.

personally I think you come across as a mentally challenged homosexual liar.
Maybe that's the look you are going for. As far as you being a capitalist? I hardly think selling weed to the children on the corner counts as a thriving business.
Personally what you think doesn't matter a damn (and although well-paid I'd be better paid selling drugs, it's just illegal).

And of course Trump will still be called the fascist because of what happened.
He is a called a fascist because that's what he is. He favors an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. That's the definition of fascism and that's Trump.

How is he any more fascist than the last two presidents? By calling for enforcing the laws on immigration? Did you see those signs in spanish like Trump es Puto? Someone finally telling it like it is and the illegals are mad as hell. By the way, Obama drone kills American citizens without trial, judge, and jury. I would call that authoritarian for sure.

All it takes is people peacefully assembling in protest to scare Trump away from delivering his message. Not sure how he is going to stand up for America to the rest of the world. What a fraud

Forum List

Back