Trump jumps in & makes things right in wake of biden’s NG scandel

Trump to the rescue!

Always an interesting plan....

22513bad35833de69530c77cb4f581e2.jpg

Trump puts em in a hotel
Jill shows up with cookies (probably laced with exlax)

Really? Trump put them up in his DC hotel? Sorry to tell you, but there are only 263 rooms in that hotel. How in the hell are 5,000 troops going to sleep there? BTW...............5,000 divided by 263 is 19 point something. Are you seriously going to tell me that Trump is willing to give up his entire hotel, to have 19 troops per room? Trump isn't that generous, and I challenge you to find ANYWHERE that says Trump has offered them his hotel. No, Trump hasn't done anything for them.

The design of the Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. nods to America’s European heritage and the building’s Romanesque elements, but from a uniquely American perspective. The glass detail, woodwork, and stone carving, which could never be replicated today, have all been restored to their original grandeur harkening back to when the building was built in the 19th century. No two rooms are identical and every detail of our 263 luxury guest rooms and suites, from the soaring windows, glittering crystal sconces, and richly polished wood furnishings has been intentionally designed to enhance the guest experience. We offer unique luxury accommodations in Washington, D.C. that provide a peek into history paired with elegant hospitality.

You Trump loyalists would do well to learn how to use Google before making idiot claims.

How did trump "jump in, to make things right"? The article in PJ Media did not say and I do not know how to search that one.

A perfect example of the difference between how Democrats and Donald Trump treat real Americans. I'm sure all the media focus will be about how sweet Jill Biden is.

Oh by all means, essplain to the class how any of this relates to "political parties".

Need a shovel? Oh never mind, you brought your own :dig:

Trump puts em in a hotel

Really? Trump put them up in his DC hotel? Sorry to tell you, but there are only 263 rooms in that hotel. How in the hell are 5,000 troops going to sleep there? BTW...............5,000 divided by 263 is 19 point something. Are you seriously going to tell me that Trump is willing to give up his entire hotel, to have 19 troops per room? Trump isn't that generous, and I challenge you to find ANYWHERE that says Trump has offered them his hotel. No, Trump hasn't done anything for them.

The design of the Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. nods to America’s European heritage and the building’s Romanesque elements, but from a uniquely American perspective. The glass detail, woodwork, and stone carving, which could never be replicated today, have all been restored to their original grandeur harkening back to when the building was built in the 19th century. No two rooms are identical and every detail of our 263 luxury guest rooms and suites, from the soaring windows, glittering crystal sconces, and richly polished wood furnishings has been intentionally designed to enhance the guest experience. We offer unique luxury accommodations in Washington, D.C. that provide a peek into history paired with elegant hospitality.

You Trump loyalists would do well to learn how to use Google before making idiot claims.

No one said he gave them rooms, shit for brains!

How did trump "jump in, to make things right"? The article in PJ Media did not say and I do not know how to search that one.

Trump didn't do anything for the NG troops. This is just more Trump cult claims about something he didn't actually do. I'm guessing Trump could really care less about what is going on in DC.

Why are you a such a know-it-all cock receptacle?

Trump puts em in a hotel

Yep, there's another thread on this and the claim crashed at Debunktion Junction.

Trump puts em in a hotel
PJ media will rot your brain..Just sayin~

Here's the scoop:

"Do National Guard troops need the hotel rooms President Trump reportedly offered them in DC? No, that's a claim that's missing context and an assertion without evidence: Photos of troops reportedly forced into the garage of the Capitol Building were on a rest break, they were not ordered to sleep there. "All guard members who come here have appropriate lodging facilities," Wayne Hall, with the National Guard Bureau of Public Affairs, told Lead Stories. At the time of writing, there was no confirmation the former President offered rooms in his hotel in downtown Washington, D.C."

The Democrats order 25,000 National Guardsmen to guard them at the capitol over a non-existent threat. They then proceed to interrogate them all and accuse the National Guard of being infested with racists and domestic terrorists, then boot the soldiers out and make them sleep in a parking lot in the middle of the winter after they were done using them to put on a dog and pony show for their inauguration. Donald Trump let's the soldiers stay at his hotel for free.

The Democrats order 25,000 National Guardsmen to guard them at the capitol over a non-existent threat. They then proceed to interrogate them all and accuse the National Guard of being infested with racists and domestic terrorists, then boot the soldiers out and make them sleep in a parking lot in the middle of the winter after they were done using them to put on a dog and pony show for their inauguration. Donald Trump let's the soldiers stay at his hotel for free.
Didn't happen..cool story though~

Really? Trump is letting the soldiers stay at his hotel for free? Got any links to back up that bullshit? BTW.......there are only 263 rooms at Trump's DC hotel.

Trump didn't do anything for the NG troops. This is just more Trump cult claims about something he didn't actually do. I'm guessing Trump could really care less about what is going on in DC.

PJ Media is not known for reporting facts about anything.

Trump puts em in a hotel

Like the one for the guard needing to be there in the first place
Talk about a whopper

Why are you a such a know-it-all cock receptacle?

My goodness, you are mired in ignorance.

Forum List

Back