Trump Jr. says the numbers for Coronavirus is almost nothing

We still haven't figured out what "it" is from you yet, seeing that your brain has not signaled any debate format as of yet.
You've been reduced to an emotionally damaged babbling idiot here. Stop embarrassing yourself.

We still haven't figured out what "it" is from you yet, seeing that your brain has not signaled any debate format as of yet.
You've been reduced to an emotionally damaged babbling idiot here. Stop embarrassing yourself.
"Idiot?" Do tell. Based on your non-existing debate format+ zero arguing points, facts, substance, etc., you've presented us with one hell of a definition of what an idiot represents.

Numbers "are", number "is".
WTF is wrong with you people?
We can identify your illiteracy.

Union teachers struck again. :laughing0301:
This loser is saying nothing. You are weak. Get the fuck out of here.

You mad bro?

Besides being a low functioning retard?
How will I ever know, if you show up with no counter info to mine? Right now, I'm just mad at the idiots who ignore the truth. Which no Trumptard has changed.

You show up with nothing but a TDS rant, being made fun of is all you get.

Sorry if the pegging made you sore.
My stats plus your non-existing argument equals I'm the winner of this debate. You aren't saying shit.

What stats?

The thing is you don't have stats showing what would have happened if other things were done, you can only speculate. Since the pandemic is not over, you can't compare country response to country response on a level field, because the final death and infection rates are still unknown.

Finally, even if you had those numbers you don't know the final values of other things impacted by the pandemic, other deaths caused by lockdowns, economic hardships caused by lockdowns, damage to large cities due to the transition to online working.
"If other things were done?" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: What sort of lame shit is that. That mf is in charge isn't he? What a fucking loser you are.

Man, you have nothing, you are actually dumber than farkey.
Lol! You really have nothing to offer. Get lost. What a fucking bore.

Make an actual point, soi boi.
THe OP is the point bozo. Try debating it instead of circle jerking with retardation.

"Idiot?" Do tell. Based on your non-existing debate format+ zero arguing points, facts, substance, etc., you've presented us with one hell of a definition of what an idiot represents.
More babble.
Take a minute, breathe into a paper bag if necessary, and realize your thread is a total failure.
Just like your education obviously was.

But with a brain, that knows how to stop any kind of substantive argument from these Trump toads.
Your posts sure do hide it well.
Say good bye to everyone here. You've turned out to be quite the bore. Go back to your "are and is." Because you aren't going any further than that.

No, I'm not getting the fuck out of here. I'm going to stay here and piss on your thread, until you slink off like a whipped puppy, ya rat bastard.
You have nothing to piss on dip shit. You have no argument. You're nothing but a fucking Sheep following this loser.

Sure I'm following this President. Like I've said, I'd defend this President down to the last drop of your blood.

Better believe it, hillbilly.
You're a fucking Sheep idiot then. You follow someone who will go down as the worst in US history. And you do it brain free.

No morals, no self respect, no honesty, no decency, nothing! This is you and Trump. Enjoy!

Ok little one. Now that you've had your tantrum, chase your tail round and round until you turn into butter. Like the tigers did in the story "Little Black Sambo."

74a2e7cfa61c4acd02bd8c5ff6a529e0.jpg
LOl! Looks like you and Junior are getting mental on us. Without an argument, what else can the both of you do right? Talk about nothing together I guess.

Your idiotic Trump-hating threads are always good for talking about nothing. At least, that's how most of them end up.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Don't you have any other interests like most sane people do? I mean like hobbies, projects, things you've done or seen, places you've been, bits of wisdom you can impart to others?

Or is "Orange Man Bad" the entire purpose of your existence?
At least I exist. What do you offer in the name of existence? Complicity, dishonesty, lying, cheating, stealing, etc.? It's all you've offered. What sort of existence is that?

You support a man who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer. Is that your existence? No self-respect or decency?

Once again, "OrangeManBad."

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
You block yourself out of any intelligent debate, when your go to strategy is to attack me, instead of the facts I presented from the OP.

President Trump's reelection is not up for debate. It's a done deal, just like ACB's confirmation to the SC. And I don't give a rat's ass about whatever Trump Jr. said. He could bite the heads off a basket of kittens and it would still be nowhere near as bad as what the Bidens have done.

But with a brain, that knows how to stop any kind of substantive argument from these Trump toads.
Your posts sure do hide it well.
Say good bye to everyone here. You've turned out to be quite the bore. Go back to your "are and is." Because you aren't going any further than that.

No, I'm not getting the fuck out of here. I'm going to stay here and piss on your thread, until you slink off like a whipped puppy, ya rat bastard.
You have nothing to piss on dip shit. You have no argument. You're nothing but a fucking Sheep following this loser.

Sure I'm following this President. Like I've said, I'd defend this President down to the last drop of your blood.

Better believe it, hillbilly.
You're a fucking Sheep idiot then. You follow someone who will go down as the worst in US history. And you do it brain free.

No morals, no self respect, no honesty, no decency, nothing! This is you and Trump. Enjoy!

Ok little one. Now that you've had your tantrum, chase your tail round and round until you turn into butter. Like the tigers did in the story "Little Black Sambo."

74a2e7cfa61c4acd02bd8c5ff6a529e0.jpg
LOl! Looks like you and Junior are getting mental on us. Without an argument, what else can the both of you do right? Talk about nothing together I guess.

Your idiotic Trump-hating threads are always good for talking about nothing. At least, that's how most of them end up.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Don't you have any other interests like most sane people do? I mean like hobbies, projects, things you've done or seen, places you've been, bits of wisdom you can impart to others?

Or is "Orange Man Bad" the entire purpose of your existence?
At least I exist. What do you offer in the name of existence? Complicity, dishonesty, lying, cheating, stealing, etc.? It's all you've offered. What sort of existence is that?

You support a man who stole millions from a charity that was supposed to go to children with cancer. Is that your existence? No self-respect or decency?

Once again, "OrangeManBad."

:lmao::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
You block yourself out of any intelligent debate, when your go to strategy is to attack me, instead of the facts I presented from the OP.

President Trump's reelection is not up for debate. It's a done deal, just like ACB's confirmation to the SC. And I don't give a rat's ass about whatever Trump Jr. said. He could bite the heads off a basket of kittens and it would still be nowhere near as bad as what the Bidens have done.
Murdering 229,000 people by Trump is definitely worse than anything Biden has done.

Tell that to the 230,000 already dead, the 9 million infected, and the 90,000 more who were infected yesterday.

For the sake of anything remotely decent in your miserable lives, step up, grow a pair, and admit you are a lying Republican party. Yes, I'm talking to all Republicans voting for Trump. You are complicit in the suffering, compliments of Trump and his mentally unstable son.

Where is your decency, honesty, and self respect? And you're voting for this garbage on Tuesday? Who, by the way are causing sickness and death to your families and friends.

WTF is wrong with YOU people? Compare the annual total deaths for the US year over year to this year and tell me what you see. That's right......wacko

Tell that to the 230,000 already dead, the 9 million infected, and the 90,000 more who were infected yesterday.

For the sake of anything remotely decent in your miserable lives, step up, grow a pair, and admit you are a lying Republican party. Yes, I'm talking to all Republicans voting for Trump. You are complicit in the suffering, compliments of Trump and his mentally unstable son.

Where is your decency, honesty, and self respect? And you're voting for this garbage on Tuesday? Who, by the way are causing sickness and death to your families and friends.

Ha Breeze, you disagree, but you can't produce a counter argument to those totals? WTF is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with YOU people? Compare the annual total deaths for the US year over year to this year and tell me what you see. That's right......wacko
You aren't going to produce a counter argument to the figures other than what you invent in your head. Lol! What a loser.

JGalt has failed miserably in producing a counter argument to the totals I produced. He's a loser.

You aren't going to produce a counter argument to the figures other than what you invent in your head. Lol! What a loser.
I have plenty of statistics loser, not just whiner articles. Like the US mortality rate at 2.5%, below global average and down from the 7% the Democrat states who killed half our total set early on. Severe case rate at a half a percent, 142 million tests with a 6.5% US average positive rate and dropping every day. So there, cry some more and tell me how a handful of idiot led Democrat states can kill as many Americans as what have died in the other 43. Duuhhhh.

JGalt has failed miserably in producing a counter argument to the totals I produced. He's a loser.

The "argument" that Trump Jr. said something something something and it made your panties tie themselves in a knot?

Don't care.

I have plenty of statistics loser, not just whiner articles. Like the US mortality rate at 2.5%, below global average and down from the 7% the Democrat states who killed half our total set early on. Severe case rate at a half a percent, 142 million tests with a 6.5% US average positive rate and dropping every day. So there, cry some more and tell me how a handful of idiot led Democrat states can kill as many Americans as what have died in the other 43. Duuhhhh.
Ha loser, we are talking about the numbers from the OP. Stop being a weak pussy and challenge my numbers from the OP. All off topic right wing pussies on here who cant debate the thread. Pitiful!

The "argument" that Trump Jr. said something something something and it made your panties tie themselves in a knot?

Don't care.
I don't care that you don't care. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be responding you idiot.

Ha loser, we are talking about the numbers from the OP. Stop being a weak pussy and challenge my numbers from the OP. All off topic right wing pussies on here who cant debate the thread. Pitiful!
The actual numbers....real statistics...are from Worldmeters goofus. Go to an actual data source and see the actual numbers for yourself. Stop reading your propaganda.

The actual numbers....real statistics...are from Worldmeters goofus. Go to an actual data source and see the actual numbers for yourself. Stop reading your propaganda.
You go there and debunk mine loser. You can't and you won't. You're weak and a liar all in one. You couldn't challenge my numbers if your life depended on it. Scram! You're showing us nothing. Your stats are not linked by anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back