trump jew son-in-law takes crucial transition role

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Jared Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say - CNNPolitics.com
160708111205-jared-kushner-super-tease.jpg

Kushner at the center of Trump transition 'infighting,' sources say

(CNN)Donald Trump's son-in-law and close adviser Jared Kushner is at the center of the "infighting" inside President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, multiple sources tell CNN.

Trump, however, tweeted Tuesday night that the process was "very organized."
"Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!" he said.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Very organized process taking place as I decide on Cabinet and many other positions. I am the only one who knows who the finalists are!

Ohz Noz!! It's the big bad Jew boogieman!!!!!! Run and hide!! Barricade your homes!!! Chastity belt your children!!!!

(Did I do that right? Maybe a little more inflection? Higher pitched panic in the voice?)

shit for brains is also wanting sonny to have security clearance ...

While it's unclear when Kushner would receive security clearance, the legality of such a move is murky as well, as it raises questions about whether Trump is contravening the anti-nepotism law that bars presidents from appointing family members to cabinet positions or formal government jobs.

and the TRUMP might lend this Jewish guy his well greased nuke button so don't pizz him off as you muslim Iranians are probably already on his SH1T list Dani !!

jew
Chuck Schumer wasnt good enough for democrat.
bernie sanders too

and the TRUMP might lend this Jewish guy his well greased nuke button so don't pizz him off as you muslim Iranians are probably already on his SH1T list Dani !!
please tell me 3 days before action. thank you very much.
3 days is good enough for escape to china

I
Dani....don't stir up the libtards. They smell bad enough when they're asleep.
what does Security clearance mean ?
they must give all personal and bussiness information to fbi , correct ?
It's an authorization to have access to classified information...various levels and compartments of info. Granted after a background check. The higher the classification...the more the background check.

New Topics

Forum List

Back