Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

The good thing about it is, I have a back up. It's called my opening thread. No one can debunk the facts, because it's all coming from Trump's own idiotic mouth. So, there is nothing for you to hang your hat on. You're as naked as a jaybird, trying to apologize for this failure of a human being.

You're a lying chinese communist not an American...hopefully you get your own virus and die.
Your weakness in attacking me, instead of challenging the substance of the argument is a testament to your own lost cause. You're a loser. Enough said.
What is your argument, low IQ dumbass?

In the OP you stupidly claimed that Trump was disinterested in the pandemic, regardless of the fact that he holds press conferences and talks about it every fucking day, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

THINK!

Easy now, asking Progressives to think is pushing things a bit. They get told what to think by their alphabet media, their talking points and off the go, like little whirling dirvishes! :D
In this time of crisis, idiots should just STFU voluntarily.
"Crisis?" Trump said it was a hoax and his supporters said it doesn't exist. :auiqs.jpg:Believe me, we know who needs to shut up, and it's the idiot running the WH who is first in line.

Not so fast Wu Mao, that's what you said he said. Otherwise you would quote him, or post a link, but you can't, because it does not exist.
Lol! Look at this idiot who puts his foot in his mouth;

[W]hen you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Damn, what a loser you are.

Those links are not even close to your claim.

Facts are facts. Our own media in this country is telling us they are loosening restrictions. So go question our own coverage of the facts before you question China. If you were questioning the facts of China, or my own thread, then don't sit there with your finger up your ass. Go do your own research.

REAL research as opposed to your wishful thinking for bad things to happen to our country. Why?

U.S. Intel Confirms China Hid Severity of Coronavirus Outbreak
EDWIN MORA1 Apr 20, 2020 3:44

Communist officials in China have hidden the severity of the coronavirus outbreak within their borders, under-reporting both total cases and fatalities linked to the disease, the U.S. intelligence community reportedly confirmed in a classified report to the White House.
Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, is the birthplace of the novel coronavirus illness (COVID-19).

During the early stages of the epidemic in China that was later deemed a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), Beijing hid the extent of the viral outbreak, muzzling and jailing whistleblowers and critics in a move that allowed the disease to gain a firm foothold across the world.
Citing three officials familiar with the classified report issued by the American intelligence community, Bloomberg revealed on Wednesday:
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
Health officials detected the first case of the coronavirus in China in mid-November 2019. Yet, the Asian giant has publicly reported fewer cases and fatalities than the United States, where officials diagnosed the first person with coronavirus in late January.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.
Your op proves nothing because china is a lying dictatorship

we will never know how many chinese died but its bound to be in the millions

and they have reopened the wet markets in wuhan so so wuhanvirus II could arrive any time in the furure

No I don’t have a link.

So like all Progressives, LYING is something you just take naturally.
China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says
Nick Wadhams and Jennifer Jacobs
BloombergApril 1, 2020, 1:21 PM EDT
89afe88541c09cdaed4820e98f6fb021

(Bloomberg) -- China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.
The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.
Communications staff at the White House and the Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.
“The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming,” Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday on CNN. “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.

-----‐----

We should be preparing ourselves for armageddon. It is what is next and the op is a clear example of the enemy of truth.

Better pick a side
What did I just said? We have intelligence and spies all over the world. This is nothing new..

It’s how Trump reacted downplayed the crisis makes the difference.

Just like Mayor de Blasio of New York at the end of January and the beginning of February, so if Trump is a failure so is those like de Blasio!

So let be clear China Government is at fault for the virus and not Trump, de Blasio or Santa fucking Claus!
It doesn’t matter what de Blasio or Santa said.

It’s howTrump handled, downplayed, hoax hoax hoax, impeachment, pointing fingers the crisis.
And I DONT FUCKING LIE. I post based from my experience, facts and reality. ALL my post.

You and BWK look at LYING as a competitive sport between the two of you. Then two of you both feign indignation when you are called on your childish games.
Go to hell retard.

Socrates-S.jpg

Facts are facts. Our own media in this country is telling us they are loosening restrictions. So go question our own coverage of the facts before you question China. If you were questioning the facts of China, or my own thread, then don't sit there with your finger up your ass. Go do your own research.

REAL research as opposed to your wishful thinking for bad things to happen to our country. Why?

Communist officials in China have hidden the severity of the coronavirus outbreak within their borders, under-reporting both total cases and fatalities linked to the disease, the U.S. intelligence community reportedly confirmed in a classified report to the White House.
Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, is the birthplace of the novel coronavirus illness (COVID-19).

During the early stages of the epidemic in China that was later deemed a global pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), Beijing hid the extent of the viral outbreak, muzzling and jailing whistleblowers and critics in a move that allowed the disease to gain a firm foothold across the world.
Citing three officials familiar with the classified report issued by the American intelligence community, Bloomberg revealed on Wednesday:
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
Health officials detected the first case of the coronavirus in China in mid-November 2019. Yet, the Asian giant has publicly reported fewer cases and fatalities than the United States, where officials diagnosed the first person with coronavirus in late January.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: I could care less whether China hid the severity of the Coronavirus or not. What my OP is about involves their response to contain it, and Trump fucked that up on so many fronts, we can't even keep up how many different ways he did that. And he is still doing it today, because Trump could care less.

and they have reopened the wet markets in wuhan so so wuhanvirus II could arrive any time in the furure
That's not a counter argument. But it is a response of desperation. Because China is a communist country, has nothing to do with their swift and proficient response. How do we know? Quarantine restrictions are slowly being lifted and it's on video. So you are full of shit.

Last edited:
As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

You actually believe the numbers coming out of China?

Of course the dipshit does. He hasn't figured out that China has lied its ass off about how many have died and what they are doing to stop the spread.

You can't cure dumbass.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Of course the dipshit does. He hasn't figured out that China has lied its ass off about how many have died and what they are doing to stop the spread.

You can't cure dumbass.
:auiqs.jpg: These Trump toads and their desperate attempts at a counter argument. It truly is a sight to see. These toads haven't got enough sense to watch the news to figure out that restrictions are being lifted, so the evidence of "stopping the spread" is on video and in the media. Trump supporters are so unbelievably stupid.

The good thing about it is, I have a back up. It's called my opening thread. No one can debunk the facts, because it's all coming from Trump's own idiotic mouth. So, there is nothing for you to hang your hat on. You're as naked as a jaybird, trying to apologize for this failure of a human being.

You're a lying chinese communist not an American...hopefully you get your own virus and die.
Your weakness in attacking me, instead of challenging the substance of the argument is a testament to your own lost cause. You're a loser. Enough said.

In the OP you stupidly claimed that Trump was disinterested in the pandemic, regardless of the fact that he holds press conferences and talks about it every fucking day, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

THINK!

Easy now, asking Progressives to think is pushing things a bit. They get told what to think by their alphabet media, their talking points and off the go, like little whirling dirvishes! :D
"Crisis?" Trump said it was a hoax and his supporters said it doesn't exist. :auiqs.jpg:Believe me, we know who needs to shut up, and it's the idiot running the WH who is first in line.

Not so fast Wu Mao, that's what you said he said. Otherwise you would quote him, or post a link, but you can't, because it does not exist.

[W]hen you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

That's not a counter argument based on any documentation. How are the links not even close? If you can't answer, then you are a liar. Prove your point. Don't pedal bs.

No I don’t have a link.

(Bloomberg) -- China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.
The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret, and they declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.
The report was received by the White House last week, one of the officials said.
The outbreak began in China’s Hubei province in late 2019, but the country has publicly reported only about 82,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. That compares to more than 189,000 cases and more than 4,000 deaths in the U.S., which has the largest publicly reported outbreak in the world.
Communications staff at the White House and the Chinese embassy in Washington didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.
“The reality is that we could have been better off if China had been more forthcoming,” Vice President Mike Pence said Wednesday on CNN. “What appears evident now is that long before the world learned in December that China was dealing with this, and maybe as much as a month earlier than that, that the outbreak was real in China.

-----‐----

We should be preparing ourselves for armageddon. It is what is next and the op is a clear example of the enemy of truth.

Better pick a side
What did I just said? We have intelligence and spies all over the world. This is nothing new..

Just like Mayor de Blasio of New York at the end of January and the beginning of February, so if Trump is a failure so is those like de Blasio!

So let be clear China Government is at fault for the virus and not Trump, de Blasio or Santa fucking Claus!

It’s howTrump handled, downplayed, hoax hoax hoax, impeachment, pointing fingers the crisis.
And I DONT FUCKING LIE. I post based from my experience, facts and reality. ALL my post.
They have absolutely nothing to debate. Their responses are so damn stupid and kindergarten. This is like trying to reason with day care children. They totally suck at all levels of debate, intelligence, and maturity. It's truly amazing to watch so many of these Trump apologists act like total nitwits. They are so incapacitated to counter any subject of fact with any semblance of coherent logic, decency, or intelligence, it begs the question, what dumpster did these folks crawl out of?

Actually I feel sorry for these people. Logic, intelligence, maturity, facts, decency are ALL missing. Im very disgusted.

So am I, because it is a testament of how far this country has fallen, by having Trump. Ignorance from these folks is off the charts. And as a result of that ignorance, they present cult like qualities with their obsession over Trump. They are in constant defense mode with their apology tour for him, and yet, cannot provide one single element of a coherent, logical, substantive, argument that gives Trump any credibility or value at all. Nothing! Everything they say good about Trump, is totally made up, as if the goblins in their heads are telling them to just make shit up as they go. It's remarkable to see so many of these Trump cultists continue to do the same exact thing.

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

You and BWK look at LYING as a competitive sport between the two of you. Then two of you both feign indignation when you are called on your childish games.
We'll, you haven't debunked anything that closely resembles intelligent debate yet. As a matter of fact, you haven't debated anything. You are too juvenile to engage in a mature debate. Kindergarten is your home. Do yourself a big favor and go back to it. How you aren't embarrassed by these kindergarten type responses of yours is beyond me?

You can't cure dumbass.
:auiqs.jpg: These Trump toads and their desperate attempts at a counter argument. It truly is a sight to see. These toads haven't got enough sense to watch the news to figure out that restrictions are being lifted, so the evidence of "stopping the spread" is on video and in the media. Trump supporters are so unbelievably stupid.

Oh you mean the LSM that is so busy trying to make the news that they don't report it?? That news??

You sure are stupid and a laugh a minute. LOL

That's not a counter argument. But it is a response of desperation. Because China is a communist country, has nothing to do with their swift and proficient response. How do we know? Quarantine restrictions are slowly being lifted and it's on video. So you are full of shit.
Because china is a dictatorship with an iron grip on information nothing they say can be taken at face value

Moron. Communists ALWAYS tell the truth. Lord you need help.

652 posts and we are still dealing with the rash of TDS threads from left wing morons.

What the fuck ?

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

They have absolutely nothing to debate. Their responses are so damn stupid and kindergarten. This is like trying to reason with day care children. They totally suck at all levels of debate, intelligence, and maturity. It's truly amazing to watch so many of these Trump apologists act like total nitwits. They are so incapacitated to counter any subject of fact with any semblance of coherent logic, decency, or intelligence, it begs the question, what dumpster did these folks crawl out of?

Actually I feel sorry for these people. Logic, intelligence, maturity, facts, decency are ALL missing. Im very disgusted.

So am I, because it is a testament of how far this country has fallen, by having Trump. Ignorance from these folks is off the charts. And as a result of that ignorance, they present cult like qualities with their obsession over Trump. They are in constant defense mode with their apology tour for him, and yet, cannot provide one single element of a coherent, logical, substantive, argument that gives Trump any credibility or value at all. Nothing! Everything they say good about Trump, is totally made up, as if the goblins in their heads are telling them to just make shit up as they go. It's remarkable to see so many of these Trump cultists continue to do the same exact thing.

President Xi approves of your message. You may assume your usual kneeling position.

giphy%20%281%29-S.gif

Moron. Communists ALWAYS tell the truth. Lord you need help.
Are you in a position to counter any of the information? Of course not! Go back into your hole. Your post was worthless.

No I don’t have a link.

-----‐----

Better pick a side

I debated these assholes. All of these are liars weak posters. They bombarded you with mis information from unknown media. Then pictures to express their weakness. I think it’s just a waste of my time dealing with these low class. I have a suspicion political chic, Markle and easy are the same person.

Trump is corrupt, unfit, dishonest, liars and worst US president ever.

THINK!

That's not a counter argument based on any documentation. How are the links not even close? If you can't answer, then you are a liar. Prove your point. Don't pedal bs.

Your claim is that Trump said coronavirus is a hoax. None of those links confirms that, except that your claim is a lie.

Trump didn’t heed the warnings of his briefers: because he believed Xi Jingpeng more than he believed the US intelligence community. We spend $82 Billion a year for intel that Trump ignored. Same as Bush did pre-9/11.

Trump - “We have it totally under control”...“It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine”...“I do. I do. I have a great relationship with President Xi,” said Trump, addressing a question about whether he’s concerned about transparency in China. “The relationship is very good.”

The CDC on Tuesday said a resident of Snohomish County, Washington, who was returning from China on Jan. 15 was diagnosed with the Wuhan coronavirus.

This weekend, the CDC and Homeland Security began screening people traveling to major airports in California and New York from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak is believed to have started. Health officials have also confirmed cases in Thailand, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan.

Forum List

Back