Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

^^^
Fake news.
Wouldn't you love to prove that. You won't, because you can't. Therefore, you are just a pathetic liar.
^^^
Grape koolaid addicted TDS afflicted moron, you are a SADFI. A stupiudassdumbfuckingidiot.

You low IQ morons are pathetic.

Fuck off you dumb bitch.

And if you continue to post idiotic fake news I shall taunt you again, you low IQ feeble-minded easily brainwashed sub-human.
If only you had something IQ worthy to debate. You don't, and you never will. It kills these Trump toads that they can't go on a real apology tour for this genocidal maniac, because there is nothing to defend.He used a press briefing as a campaign stunt at the expense of the sick and the dead. My Pillow CEO details how company is fighting COVID-19
This hit rock bottom right here. What a worthless pos.
He's so fucking evil that he makes pillows? You're a low IQ pathetic lowlife.

Last edited:
The good thing about it is, I have a back up. It's called my opening thread. No one can debunk the facts, because it's all coming from Trump's own idiotic mouth. So, there is nothing for you to hang your hat on. You're as naked as a jaybird, trying to apologize for this failure of a human being.

You're a lying chinese communist not an American...hopefully you get your own virus and die.
Your weakness in attacking me, instead of challenging the substance of the argument is a testament to your own lost cause. You're a loser. Enough said.
What is your argument, low IQ dumbass?

In the OP you stupidly claimed that Trump was disinterested in the pandemic, regardless of the fact that he holds press conferences and talks about it every fucking day, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

THINK!

Last edited:
The good thing about it is, I have a back up. It's called my opening thread. No one can debunk the facts, because it's all coming from Trump's own idiotic mouth. So, there is nothing for you to hang your hat on. You're as naked as a jaybird, trying to apologize for this failure of a human being.

You're a lying chinese communist not an American...hopefully you get your own virus and die.
Your weakness in attacking me, instead of challenging the substance of the argument is a testament to your own lost cause. You're a loser. Enough said.

In the OP you stupidly claimed that Trump was disinterested in the pandemic, regardless of the fact that he holds press conferences and talks about it every fucking day, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

THINK!

Easy now, asking Progressives to think is pushing things a bit. They get told what to think by their alphabet media, their talking points and off the go, like little whirling dirvishes! :D

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

trusting China's stats is really foolish

THINK!

Easy now, asking Progressives to think is pushing things a bit. They get told what to think by their alphabet media, their talking points and off the go, like little whirling dirvishes! :D
In this time of crisis, idiots should just STFU voluntarily.

Last edited:
Trump administration admits the USA will lose between 100,000 to 240,000 US citizens to covid-19 even though they had 3 months warning. That's far in excess of China's 3,316 over the same length of outbreak time even though China didn't have any warning & has 3 times the population.

Way to go Trump

The government sucks at this time.

For example, I want to know if recycling centers are open so I can go or just stay home and save a vain trip, and no way to know what agency is open or close.

The government websites are not providing any information of what agency is open and which one is not. Recorded messages giving hours of operation are answering but no confirmation, no special box on screen with a list of open offices or centers, nothing.

Even when my attempt to clean up my house taking materials to recycling is not "essential", the government must provide a list AT FRONT of their offices and agencies available while this so called pandemic is in progress.

Trump administration admits the USA will lose between 100,000 to 240,000 US citizens to covid-19 even though they had 3 months warning. That's far in excess of China's 3,316 over the same length of outbreak time even though China didn't have any warning & has 3 times the population.

Way to go Trump

If it's as bad as you say, when can we expect you to be dead?

The government sucks at this time.

For example, I want to know if recycling centers are open so I can go or just stay home and save a vain trip, and no way to know what agency is open or close.

The government websites are not providing any information of what agency is open and which one is not. Recorded messages giving hours of operation are answering but no confirmation, no special box on screen with a list of open offices or centers, nothing.

Even when my attempt to clean up my house taking materials to recycling is not "essential", the government must provide a list AT FRONT of their offices and agencies available while this so called pandemic is in progress.
Trump caused China to ban importing of recycled materials. So it piled up at our shipping ports, waste companies had to start burying it and stopped collecting recycling, yard waste, furniture, appliances, bulk items, construction materials, etc. Waste companies are also announcing massive rate increases.

THINK!

"Crisis?" Trump said it was a hoax and his supporters said it doesn't exist. :auiqs.jpg:Believe me, we know who needs to shut up, and it's the idiot running the WH who is first in line.

Way to go Trump

If it's as bad as you say, when can we expect you to be dead?
"If it's as bad as you say?" You mean Trump don't you? He is supporting that idea now, because he got his ass taken out to the woodshed for a reality check on the possible numbers. You may want to rethink who "you" is now, so you don't make more of a fool of yourself than you already have.

THINK!

"Crisis?" Trump said it was a hoax and his supporters said it doesn't exist. :auiqs.jpg:Believe me, we know who needs to shut up, and it's the idiot running the WH who is first in line.
You're an idiot.

You won't be debunking them, so your point is moot.

Hey won ton ton...that was pretty shaky...did one of your guards bayonet you in the pussy?

THINK!

You're an idiot.
Your colorful non-arguments are always a treat for the intellectually challenged.

Hey won ton ton...that was pretty shaky...did one of your guards bayonet you in the pussy?
Did you happen to read post #555? If not, you should.

Lol! These awesome kindergarten level responses by these Trump farts is such a treat aren't they?

America is a free country not a communist dictatorship where lock downs and quarantines are enforced in two different ways. Also you can not trust any numbers coming out of china
You aren't free when you are dead. Congratulations! You managed to prove my case about these Trump cultists. They are the best candidates for natural selection because their priorities are all about worrying about communism.

And your worry is about making sure no one knows China Government is lying about their numbers and hiding the truth!

When you have a Government like China Government that arrests those that were warning about the virus then you do not trust anything else that government has to say but you seem to believe them as long as it help you with your hatred for Trump!

Facts are facts and China Government numbers are not to be trusted and if you fully believe their numbers are correct then you will have no issues walking in the infectious region!

THINK!

You're an idiot.
Your colorful non-arguments are always a treat for the intellectually challenged.
^^^
Projection.

You won't be debunking them, so your point is moot.
ooooook the Dems are taking China's side

Forum List

Back