Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

Our numbers only represent the numbers that have been TESTED. The actual numbers of people with the virus are much higher, not just here but everywhere, ESPECIALLY in China.

Trump is doing a great job. My niece is an ER doctor. She said that during H1N1 the city hospitals were a WAR ZONE and this is nothing like that.

This entire nightmare is nothing more than the democrats waging biological warfare on the American people, then using it as an excuse to seize control of our food supplies, our economy, and our housing.

We will probably be going to war. I hope you're prepared because there are a lot of people who are looking forward to setting things straight in this country, and they are ready now.
If the city hospitals are a war zone, and Trump called this a hoax, then said it was contained, then said the fifteen cases would go to zero, then said he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared, on what planet do I need to land on for someone to tell me "Trump is doing a great job?" Are you totally tripped out of your mind? Are you even conscious of what you are saying? How can anyone with a functioning brain tell us all Trump is doing a great job at this point with that kind of disastrous trail of lies and deathly misinformation, unless that person is taking hallucinating drugs?

And here is the saddest thing about your post on waging war and setting things right. I'm assuming you are talking about the Left here. In lieu of your love for waging war, you may not be in much shape for war sister, after your easter Sunday gathering with large crowds looking for the easter Bunny? Take care and good luck mounting that war of yours.

Last edited:
As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

You actually believe the numbers coming out of China?

US now the epicenter for the virus. Trump could not have failed more badly if he tried on purpose.

Because China is truthful..

Moron.

It is astounding to sit back and watch the American left and their media side with the country that started and covered up this horror, before they'll get behind and support the American president.
These people and their media work daily and tirelessly to divide our country.
It's "the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend" scenario.

It's no wonder Trump and many of his supporters didn't believe the magnitude of this crisis early on. They've become so jaded by these jackasses from the endless attempts to remove him from office.

People like the OP and their gods at MSNBC need to be collectively shouted down !
But they won't, because the facts and the truth have got your balls so tight in a vise that you can't do or say shit to change the facts. Your world of living in the shadows of Trumps fantasy land world has come to an end. He's been made and we all know who and what he is. The fact that you can't deal with it, I couldn't give two shits about. Suck it up loser. You think this virus can't come for you while you sit there like an idiot watching Trump and Hannity's genocide celebration on Fox? Think again DA.

Why didn't Obama replenish the N95 supply after the 2009 H1N1 outbreak ?

"But after the H1N1 influenza outbreak in 2009, which triggered a nationwide shortage of masks and caused a 2- to 3-year backlog orders for the N95 variety, the stockpile distributed about three-quarters of its inventory and didn’t build back the supply."

Why didn't Obama, (who had 8 years), stockpile ventilators when he had a Dept of Health and Human Services study from 2005 conclude we would need 740,000 ventilators if we were hit by another Spanish Flu type of pandemic ?

2009, we were already in short supply, and the request was put it later on to have more. That request was not filled and some blame goes to Obama during that time frame. Fast forward to Trump and this is what has happened; The Times also reported that the Trump administration, which is currently in its third year, ignored alarms raised by various government agencies early on that the U.S. was not prepared for a pandemic. Now it goes to Trump, and up until today I believe, because I just got wind of it, he may have finally signed the defense production act? For once, he may have finally done something right in his miserable life. Lots of time lost and over a 100,000 sick, but it is what it is. The damage has been done, but well take it.

This post gets the YOU ARE A SUCKERrrrrr award andn RACHEL MADDOW lmfao!!!!

US now the epicenter for the virus. Trump could not have failed more badly if he tried on purpose.
hahhahahahha
Trump failed at this..Trump failed at that
didn't fail at giving you TDS
hahhahahahahhahaha
And I didn't fail to show everyone that you have a BWKDS. HOW? Because you posses no skills or information to counter my claims.

Just want to remind everyone that I identified you as a Communist Chinese troll over a year ago. :thup:

It would appear China is misrepresenting its numbers by not counting asymptomatic cases.

Color me shocked. China's government lie for its own benefit while misleading the rest of the world? Nevah' I tell you! Nevah!

We can trust nothing, NOTHING that comes from the Chinese government which has done nothing but lie from the jump, and they are lying now.

I suspected it and said it when suddenly they simply had no new cases, which defied any reasonable explanation, but now it has been verified.

"Under its newest COVID-19 prevention guidelines, China does not include in its overall daily count for total and for new cases those who retest positive after being released from medical care. China also does not include asymptomatic cases in case counts.

"I have no idea why the authorities choose not to count [asymptomatic] cases in the official case count. I am baffled,"
said one of the Wuhan doctors who had a second positive test after recovering."

China lied about the human to human transfer, destroyed virus samples, and murdered their own doctors to cover up the Wuhan virus, but fucking BTK Killer thinks they should be praised....

That's because BWK is an agent of the Chineses government, a troll posting propaganda from Beijing.

Yeah, China can also walk people out of the city, and shoot them, to contain the virus. China can also block off entire cities, and starve them to contain a virus.

China can force a hundred people to build a hospital in a week, for $1 a day.

You morons need to be a bit more careful when celebrating the brilliance of China, and the limited ability of the US government which operates under a fundamental belief in the rights of individuals.

Pretty stupid argument.
Rights of individuals gathering in large crowds is getting them sick, and in many cases dead. I'm not sure what "rights" you get to enjoy after that? But, you are right about one thing though, I damn sure am going to be a "bit more careful" about listening to anything you have to say. I, like you, enjoy my rights, and to hell with being stupid and giving them up to coronavirus. I'm going to exercise my rights by using my brain. Thanks for the advise.

But you understand that every single abusive dictator in the world, has used your logic right there, as why they are allowed to harm the public.

By your logic, we should just re-institute slavery, and make everyone wards of the state. After all, if people have rights, they could do something that causes harm! So lets get rid of all those dangerous rights they have.

If you want to be a slave for life, so you can avoid a cough, that's your choice to do so. Don't impose your dictatorship on me, thanks.

The US has a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dicatorships. Are you this stunningly unaware?

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design. Our political class simply does not care, has no need to, and our political system selects for charlatans to be in those positions and leave us to the whims of concentrated capital. That’s their role in society; that of the little Eichmann.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now. Our “representatives”, our “leaders”, pimps really, hid from the public that a pandemic was coming while they informed the donor class; the substantial people and these pimps all got their insider trading wrapped up, sodomizing the 401k working and underclasses like they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades.

What’s the feckless, impotent self-serving response of our ruling aristocracy? Double down on more of the SOS and await a different outcome; evermore societal wealth redistribution upward, fewer of the masses to deal with after the first of the COVID-19 retroviral waves rolls through society, and blame China for the inevitable ramifications of how we organize our society. We left ourselves wide open. Our societal priorities have consequences. They’ve come home to roost. Those who made the decisions will be impacted least, they will get priority access to testing and treatment, and they have tax payer funded healthcare. Win win as the moneychangers like to say.

We have a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world’s dictatorships. We have the most expansive incarceration apparatus ever known to humankind locking down 25% of the world’s incarcerated population versus our comprising 5% of global population. We have militarized “law” enforcement. The entire population is under constant mass corporate state surveillance. We have for profit internment/concentration camps up and running, easily anyone can be targeted for inclusion, americans being so easily turned on one another. The corporate state media machine has been monopolized down to half a dozen multinational corporations spinning spectacle and illusion at a level of efficiency Edward L Bernays could never have imagined given the technology of his day. We can whip up an endless stream of illegal unconstitutional wars without end, Amen, Amen, while no one asks "how we gonna pay for that?". But America simply cannot get it’s shit together on this pandemic, and this was by bipartisanly achieved over time via neoliberal economic fantasy and a lean six sigma approach to life itself.

It has never been clearer who our economic/political system serves, it has never been we the people. We are all tacitly complicit in cooperating with and participating in a death cult for Wall Street returns paradigm. We the people know what our "representatives" are. Predators.

The US has a military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet as we support 73% of the world's dicatorships. Are you this stunningly unaware?

So couple of things there.

First, you are supporting dictatorship in the US.... so why would you care if we support or don't support, other dictatorships?

Second, I said evil dictatorships. Not all governments are evil, even if they are affectively a dictatorship.

Third, You whine about the US military having a presence in 70% of the nations.... but then decry Trump who has actively tried to reduce our military presence around the world.

Fourth, we only have operational military bases in 60 some countries. Not 70% of the nations of the world. The ignorant left-wing, is including military personnel that are deployed, often as liaisons to the military operating in those countries. This is mutually beneficial, so that we do not mistake movements by another country as being hostile, or them mistaking our movements as being hostile.

Fifth, you can make the argument that we should not have those 60 some operational military bases. The counter is that us pulling back already, has had negative impact on world peace. Tensions between Japan and China have already risen quite a bit, with Japan having already made changes to the limitations on the scope of Japan's military in combat roles. I can almost guarantee that if we had troops stationed in Ukraine, that Russia would not be in the Ukraine today. And if we pulled out of South Korea, North Korea would already be at war. And we already know that if we had not deployed troops into Columbia, that Venezuela would have attacked Columbia, and there would have been war in South America.

You can make the argument we should reduce our world presence, but that would be an uphill argument to make, given how clearly our forces have maintained peace.

The pandemic shows yet again that we people have no representation in our political system, by design.

Bull crap. Every time I turn around, the public is getting pretty much what they ask for. Name something the public wanted, and didn't get?

sodomizing the 401k

The number of stocks I own today, is greater than it was last year, or even a month ago. No one can still your property. No one has lost anything.

they bipartisanly sodomized children in the Epstein/Maxwell (who was allowed to slither back off into the shadows so as not to further embarrass the aristocracy) child sex trafficking operation over decades

Then next time you have a Bill Clinton, who is openly, and provably raping people.... vote him out.
Next time you have a guy drive his car into a pond, and kill an intern he left in the car, while he stumbled drunk back to his apartment, and didn't call police until the next day, vote him out.

You can't blame government, when it is the public who are supporting these people.

Next time a guy robs a convenience store, attacks a police officer, and grabs for his gun and get's shot... praise the police officer. You can't march through New York, chanting we want dead cops, and then complain about criminals in public office.

If you want someone to blame, look in the mirror.

Our “exceptional” self-aggrandized american “way of life” has been exposed to be the fraud it has always been now

Really? Because last I looked, we still had millions of immigrants trying to get into this country. Why are they trying to get here, if this is a fraud?

Have you been to Europe? I have. We have a better standard of living here with our "Fraud way of life", than they do.

The only people who think the American way of life is a fraud, are stupid people who don't know how the rest of the planet lives.
You are totally lost to the wilderness with your ridiculous responses. The reason why we should care about dictatorships that we create, is because we affect the lives of millions. When we inject our influence and control, it steals politics, resources, and peoples lives and livelihood. And why should we care about that? Because those people become illegal immigrants and refugees from our own making, that you conveniently complain about. That's why they try and get into this country. Because our government takeover stole everything they ever had, or would have. So yes, we live by way of a fraud, lies, and exploitation of others. And all we do is make cowardly ass excuses for it, just like you are doing now.

You are wrong on all of that. What a ridiculous response.

We steal people's lives and livelihoods? Really? Then why are they all trying to trade with the US?
We steal their politics? Yeah? Name one.
We steal their resources? Isn't that funny how you flip flop on that concept over and over?

We steal their resources, so we shouldn't trade with them.

Then we refuse to trade with them, like Venezuela, and you claim we're destroying them.

So if we do trade, that's bad. But if we don't trade... that's bad.

You people flip flop all over the place.

Because our government takeover stole everything they ever had, or would have

Again, factually garbage. You live a better life in the US, than anywhere else in the world. Stop being a spoiled brat.
Your version of the the truth has no relationship with reality, and you have presented no recognizable intelligent counter arguments. It's just a rant. You want questions answered, here are the answers; ttps://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

This is stealing their politics by installing dictatorships. And it isn't they who we trade with. It's their installed dictators like Bolsonaro who we trade with. "They" being the people, do not have a say. That is why we keep the shit going with Venezuela. They don't do like we say. Nixon and Kissinger put in Pinochet of Chile who murdered 3,000 of his own people so he could take over the copper industry from the people and then we moved in. Now they have another right-wing pos Pinera who is dealing with unrest because the people have no living wage or retirement.

You yourself were excusing some dictators.

We are trying to turn Venezuela into a dictatorship, so we can get our hands on the Gold, diamonds, and oil. It's why we imposed sanctions on them. It's all about the stealing by the US.

Yeah, I've seen that ridiculous crap that the spewed on that web site you linked to.

It's amazing how you say you are against evil abusive dictators, and then oppose the US every time the US opposes such people.

Further, the one-sided crap that you guys ignored in drivel is ridiculous as well. For example, I love how you condemn the US intervention in Guatemala, while completely ignore that Cuba was directly funding militia groups that were slaughtering people.

Should we just have allowed communist militias to take over the country and slaughter everyone who dares to have disagree? You know, like what the pro-socialist Democrats did with South Vietnam, where thousands were slaughtered across the country, while america-hating left-wingers here didn't give a crap?

And then the false claims that we did anything in Chile which has been proven false numerous times. And now we're supposed to believe that Bolsonaro is our fault too?

And here you are once against advocating that we did anything in Venezuela?

You people. Non-stop made up BS crap. You are full of it sir.

You KNOW he does! :lol:

You really believe the Chinese? They have lied about the virus since day one.

I don’t trust them no more than I trust Russia of N. Korea.

1585359962282.png

Oh look what shall we ever do about the two pricks who surface from deep state again Oh but there's no such thing as " deep staet" lmfaoo.
ANYTHING CROOKED the CLINTONS pop up in it all and all the time.

How can anyone with a functioning brain tell us all Trump is doing a great job at this point with that kind of disastrous trail of lies and deathly misinformation, unless that person is taking hallucinating drugs?
Oh, c'mon. We're #1! U.S.A.! U.S.A.! America has been made great again!

Lets not forget that conservative bastion Faux and their role in this.

Fox News ROLL in the Chinavirus? Who could make these things up?

tumblr_lhvcm3Xvg71qbdyu5o1_500-S.gif

US leading the world in number of infected.

View attachment 316097
:D

You find that "funny"?

Here ya go Ame®icano --- have a look at what you were accusing me of. See what it looks like, Dumbass.

You're right, it's not funny.

Although, that "smiley" used to be "bad rating" in old format of the forum, so it's not clear what she used it for.

On the contrary, the words in your posts gave pretty clear message.

You really believe the Chinese? They have lied about the virus since day one.

I don’t trust them no more than I trust Russia of N. Korea.

BMK enjoys being a Troll. He doesn't care if anything he posts is true or not. He must have over half the posts on this thread. BMK would argue with a fence post.

Yeah, China can also walk people out of the city, and shoot them, to contain the virus. China can also block off entire cities, and starve them to contain a virus.

China can force a hundred people to build a hospital in a week, for $1 a day.

You morons need to be a bit more careful when celebrating the brilliance of China, and the limited ability of the US government which operates under a fundamental belief in the rights of individuals.

Pretty stupid argument.

China can also lie to WHO and whole world that there is no danger of outbreak.

WHO Twitter - January 14, 2020

1585364409847.png

You know full well that President Trump DID NOT call the virus a hoax. You also know full well that President Trump ordered a TRAVEL BAN on Chinese Nationals entering the country. You selectively ignore those facts as you are instructed by your Democrat masters. That is proof that you are a mind controlled Trump hater.

Yes, he did, at a rally. It's on YouTube, you can google it. He didn't order a travel ban. He ordered a "partial travel ban" for some travellers from Wuhan.

Canada had its first case of covid19 on the same day as the USA. We didn't ban anyone from entering Canada, but we aggressively tested anyone coming from a hot spot. You hit 100,000 cases today, and we hit 4000. Guess that travel ban didn't work nearly as well as HAVING A FUCKING TEST FOR PEOPLE ARRIVING FROM OVERSEAS.

A tale of two countries. One with a real smart guy as their leader, and the other one has Donald Trump, under whose leadership, the USA has become the epicenter of the world pandemic.

Just like you lead the world into the financial crisis in 2008, in 2020, your leading the world in disease. So much for the greatest health care system in the world. One of these days, you idiot are going to wake up and realize that the Republican Party has pulled off the greatest con in the history of the world on the American people.

Until them, your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling.

hahhahahahha
Trump failed at this..Trump failed at that
didn't fail at giving you TDS
hahhahahahahhahaha
And I didn't fail to show everyone that you have a BWKDS. HOW? Because you posses no skills or information to counter my claims.
Even if we did have those skills what good would it do us? Your sorry lying vermin ass will still say it's false. It's a well documented pattern of behavior observed in traitor shills like you.

Our "way of life" has sentenced many of our fellow citizens to death in order to maximize investment returns for the substantial people. Same as it ever was. America has never ever had any compunction whatsoever of sacrificing the lives of human beings in the interests of "progress"/capital.

Lol, like socialism is any better.

Forum List

Back