Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

60% approval rating. Must suck to be you, but keep this up and you gonna push them higher.
It does. It shows us just how many vegetable humans there are out there, and that natural selection is coming for them. It's horrible. In the mean time, while they watch Heinrich Himmler Hannity, the genocide is coming for them too. Nature has no political interests, and could care less about ratings.

A true left wing tard you are ?

Tell us, o wise one......

If you had China's numbers (3,000 active cases out of 83,000 total and trending down) would you declare victory ?

If this were the U.S. what would you do ?
I'd still have people quarantined as China has done. I'd be disinfecting the streets and declaring the production act weeks ago. But Trump doesn't care. This is genocide for him and he is enjoying every second of it seeing the suffering.

Keep trying.

I am still laughing.
"Keep trying?" LOl! China already did, and they are winning. What are we doing? Not winning. We are sitting back watching Trump and Hannity enjoy their genocide party.

Still laughing.

Maybe you should try another tact.

Honestly I think all the governments are doing what they can to fight this monster (coronavirus) and Mr.Trump is not doing anything different.
I don't have any data but a few hours ago I was watching the video below.
It was filmed in China and it looks like nobody has masks, gloves or anything else :dunno:

And their cases have leveled off. They did something right.

Yeah. They shot everyone who tested positive.

As U.S. tops global tally of coronavirus cases, Trump is at odds with reality We have now surpassed China for Coronavirus cases and our population is lower. Go figure. Just proves how well their leadership has tackled this virus with their mandatory quarantines and preparedness. The lack of interest in this pandemic by Trump has taken its toll with loss of life, coupled with all the lies that lead the people in the wrong direction with their preparedness. He told his base it was a hoax for Gods sake, and they said it doesn't exist. Add that with the failure to not declare the defense production act, 9/11 and Pearl Harbor are going to look like a scratch in comparison, if Trump doesn't act, or gets the hell out of the way. Having bidding wars with companies to make masks is insane for example. They are bidding over making money, while people die. To hell with that failure. The defense production act has to happen yesterday. Trump with this ultimate failure of his, has done enough damage already. Can you believe it, he wants everybody to get together to go find the easter bunny, a few Sundays from now because it will be beautiful. In the mean time, people are dropping like flies, because we either are in short supply, or have no masks, gloves, or ventilators. But ha, let's all walk out of church together on easter Sunday and have an easter egg hunt. What a sick, selfish. monster he is.

60% approval rating. Must suck to be you, but keep this up and you gonna push them higher.
It does. It shows us just how many vegetable humans there are out there, and that natural selection is coming for them. It's horrible. In the mean time, while they watch Heinrich Himmler Hannity, the genocide is coming for them too. Nature has no political interests, and could care less about ratings.

If you had China's numbers (3,000 active cases out of 83,000 total and trending down) would you declare victory ?

I'd still have people quarantined as China has done. I'd be disinfecting the streets and declaring the production act weeks ago. But Trump doesn't care. This is genocide for him and he is enjoying every second of it seeing the suffering.

Keep trying.

I am still laughing.
"Keep trying?" LOl! China already did, and they are winning. What are we doing? Not winning. We are sitting back watching Trump and Hannity enjoy their genocide party.

Oh, and you believe the Chinese.

I am laughing even harder.

It is astounding to sit back and watch the American left and their media side with the country that started and covered up this horror, before they'll get behind and support the American president.
These people and their media work daily and tirelessly to divide our country.
It's "the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend" scenario.

It's no wonder Trump and many of his supporters didn't believe the magnitude of this crisis early on. They've become so jaded by these jackasses from the endless attempts to remove him from office.

People like the OP and their gods at MSNBC need to be collectively shouted down !

Good thing for the first amendment.

It is astounding to sit back and watch the American left and their media side with the country that started and covered up this horror, before they'll get behind and support the American president.

It's no wonder Trump and many of his supporters didn't believe the magnitude of this crisis early on. They've become so jaded by these jackasses from the endless attempts to remove him from office.

People like the OP and their gods at MSNBC need to be collectively shouted down !
But they won't, because the facts and the truth have got your balls so tight in a vise that you can't do or say shit to change the facts. Your world of living in the shadows of Trumps fantasy land world has come to an end. He's been made and we all know who and what he is. The fact that you can't deal with it, I couldn't give two shits about. Suck it up loser. You think this virus can't come for you while you sit there like an idiot watching Trump and Hannity's genocide celebration on Fox? Think again DA.

Keep trying.

I am still laughing.

Ha DA, knock yourself out. I look at stats, figures, and facts, not genocide celebration gatherings on Fox.

Keep trying.

I am still laughing.

Ha DA, knock yourself out. I look at stats, figures, and facts, not genocide celebration gatherings on Fox.

ROTF

(CNSNews.com) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a chance to order 16,000 ventilators five years ago for a discount, but he opted for death panels and lotteries instead, President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

During his press conference on Tuesday, Cuomo complained that the federal government only sent 400 ventilators, when they needed 30,000.

Let's keep the facts out there.

No it actually shows you let hate run your miserable life.

Nope again foreign troll.

That's good news if true? That's the hardest hit area. What's happening elsewhere while Trump and Hannity jerk off on Fox news with their genocide party?

But they won't, because the facts and the truth have got your balls so tight in a vise that you can't do or say shit to change the facts. Your world of living in the shadows of Trumps fantasy land world has come to an end. He's been made and we all know who and what he is. The fact that you can't deal with it, I couldn't give two shits about. Suck it up loser. You think this virus can't come for you while you sit there like an idiot watching Trump and Hannity's genocide celebration on Fox? Think again DA.

Good one.

That's good news if true? That's the hardest hit area. What's happening elsewhere while Trump and Hannity jerk off on Fox news with their genocide party?
Trump gives daily briefings. You're not in America but you can still watch them. Listen and learn. Foreigner.

Good one.

If I wanted to hear what he had to say, I'd just watch Joe Scarborough. And I don't watch him either. there's a reason. TDS full time. stale compositions are always more stale over time.

(CNSNews.com) - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo had a chance to order 16,000 ventilators five years ago for a discount, but he opted for death panels and lotteries instead, President Donald Trump said Tuesday.

During his press conference on Tuesday, Cuomo complained that the federal government only sent 400 ventilators, when they needed 30,000.

You see this is what these Trump turd ball supporters do, they pedal in lies. Ha DA liar, you've been had. That's not what happened at all. You are a pos liar. Now, prove me wrong scum bag; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo Wait, I thought I was on ignore? :auiqs.jpg:Because you know you are a loser and a lying pos.

Trump gives daily briefings. You're not in America but you can still watch them. Listen and learn. Foreigner.
Yea, we know about his daily briefings. Stacked like cord wood full of lies; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo

Trump has been so busy paying politics that he failed to get hospitals PPE so they could test & care for citizens early on to protect us.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You see this is what these Trump turd ball supporters do, they pedal in lies. Ha DA liar, you've been had. That's not what happened at all. You are a pos liar. Now, prove me wrong scum bag; Trump's Misleading Ventilator Counter-Punch at Cuomo Wait, I thought I was on ignore? :auiqs.jpg:Because you know you are a loser and a lying pos.

You don't read your own links.

Good one.

If I wanted to hear what he had to say, I'd just watch Joe Scarborough. And I don't watch him either. there's a reason. TDS full time. stale compositions are always more stale over time.
You got your ass had with lies there scum bag, and you are too stupid to take your own advise, Lol!

Good one.

You got your ass had with lies there scum bag, and you are too stupid to take your own advise, Lol!

Still laughing.

Bullshit.

Forum List

Back