Trump is the Pied Piper for the worst of America

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is emboldening the worst of the worst of our society. The degenerates are feeling comfortable to come out of the shadows, out of their rat holes.
As these disgusting individuals make themselves known they will not be tolerated. They will be eliminated.

It is like whack a mole. You cannot whack a mole until it sticks it's head out. Trump is having the most disgusting stick there heads out. We have to whack them.

Last edited:
Trump is emboldening the worst of the worst of our society. The degenerates are feeling comfortable to come out of the shadows, out of their rat holes.
As these disgusting individuals make themselves known there will not be tolerated. They will be eliminated.

It is like whack a mole. You cannot whack a mole until it sticks it's head out. Trump is having the most disgusting stick there heads out. We have to whack them.
lots of less desirable people come out with every president.....Obama did not speak out against the assholes that came out during his time and Bush did not speak out against the ones that came out during his time.....trumps problem is he has big mouth and doesnt know when to shut up and is not very good at dealing with the issues we have in this country.....

As these disgusting individuals make themselves known there will not be tolerated. They will be eliminated.

lots of less desirable people come out with every president.....Obama did not speak out against the assholes that came out during his time and Bush did not speak out against the ones that came out during his time.....trumps problem is he has big mouth and doesnt know when to shut up and is not very good at dealing with the issues we have in this country.....
The assholes that came out because multiple unarmed black people, including some children, were murdered without consequence while the right cheered?

Actually Bush did a good thing when he declared "Islam is a religion of peace". Who knows how many bigot religion attacks that might have curbed. Not all of them --- I recall a nice Middle Eastern restaurant where I lived that was burned down, but it might have been worse if such terrorists knew they didn't have a kindred spirit in the White House.

O'bama, well I guess there wasn't much he could do about teabaggers painting signs with a bone through his nose and the endless Birfer shit, except release the BC which he did way before the election.

Nice new avatar Harry --- Border collie? Hard to see from a distance.

Notice how desperately demos want to obstruct throwing shit against the wall hoping it sticks?
This post has brought out a few of the worst of the worst. This web site is the equivalent the shadows or a rat hole.
Have the slime buckets on this post come out of their rat holes to espouse their sick thoughts to people face to face? Probably not.
The Pied Piper will draw them out so the public can play whack a mole with them.

bout right to me ..

pied-piper.jpg

The assholes that came out because multiple unarmed black people, including some children, were murdered without consequence while the right cheered?
nope not them......

There is no comparison to the amount of assholes supporting Trump compared to the assholes supporting Bush and Obama.
Trump embraces his assholes. Bush and Obama ignored their assholes.

Actually Bush did a good thing when he declared "Islam is a religion of peace". Who knows how many bigot religion attacks that might have curbed. Not all of them --- I recall a nice Middle Eastern restaurant where I lived that was burned down, but it might have been worse if such terrorists knew they didn't have a kindred spirit in the White House.

O'bama, well I guess there wasn't much he could do about teabaggers painting signs with a bone through his nose and the endless Birfer shit, except release the BC which he did way before the election.

That is a memorial avatar.
The dog in that picture died from extreme exposure to stupidity, ignorance, and insanity.

The dog in that picture died from extreme exposure to stupidity, ignorance, and insanity.

Sorry to hear that. Border collies are so cool.

Bush only said what cheney and rumpkin ok'ed him to say and Obama never said much about black people burning down their own neighborhood because he was afraid of what they would call him if he did....and the avatar?......you dont recognize it?...one of our more illustrious posters who was banned,i think you were here,i was waiting for someone to say hey its truthmatters avi.....i was at another board and saw it and sure enough it was her,acting just like she did here

ha you guessed it.....lol....

There is no comparison to the amount of assholes supporting Trump compared to the assholes supporting Bush and Obama.
Trump embraces his assholes. Bush and Obama ignored their assholes.
but they did not deal with them either,hence the rioting that occurred.....and trump makes things worse because he has no idea how to deal with these situations....

The real problem with Trump as the Pied Piper is that his followers will believe anything he says, and he will twist history to try to fit it to his political agenda.

Just today he was telling a (debunked) story about Gen. Pershing who captured Muslim terrorists in the Philippines, and when he executed them, he dipped the bullets that he killed them with in pigs blood.

Never happened, but his followers are eating it up. Shoot, just today, I saw a Trump supporter say that he wanted to dip bullets in possum's blood and shoot all the liberals.

I thought that conservative gun nuts knew about weapons. Don't they know that if they crap up the bullets, they will also crap up the barrel and jam the gun?

I just now noticed --- you're not Harry.

Why would you answer a query about somebody else's pet? :uhh:

I just now noticed --- you're not Harry.

Why would you answer a query about somebody else's pet? :uhh:
i believe he recognized the avi.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back